OPERATION CANNIBAL DROP

CNN host and cannibal Reza Aslan is more shocked by Trump than the terror attack in London.

CNN's sponsors should know how offended and upset you are about this and how you will refuse to support the sponsors who advertise on such a callous, uncaring network.

It would be a shame if these innocent advertisers on CNN were associated with such an evil person as this.

I've already contacted Geico and told them that they're brand will forever be associated with defending a terror attack and that I won't be doing business with them until this CNN host is off the air.

How does CNN have so many DARK people working for them? First a beheading, now a cannibal defending terrorists

Calling

Who sponsors this fucking network?

boomers with one leg in their grave

Whoever grabbed Dr. Pavel

What he said is accurate, though, Trump is a total piece of shit, and a brown skid mark on the presidency.

the list is up there. can't post due to.spam filter

Why do you support terror?

They had to find out what he told them.

How much "let's give them a taste of their own medicine" before you become exactly who you're fighting against?

I actually use a lot of these companies. I'll bet a lot of other anons do as well.This may be effective.
May I suggest adding that airports should not air CNN in terminals etc due to its partisan nature?

people like reza aslan see western people as animals deep down, this is why they show no compassion towards these attacks but always make it about themselves. They will stab you and then take you to court because they cut themselves while stabbing you. They are always trying to inject their violent retarded world view into our lives, they think that because where they come from it's just a bunch of chaos where people are killing and raping eachother that this is normal and we should have no problem with it. They seem to have no idea that western countries were never like this. Most european countries are going to be second world tier in a decade. It's fucking disgusting.

wouldn't occur because the left is stupid enough to believe the bullshit they spout

Use the enemy's rulebook against them. Make them die by their own rules.

Traitors to the fucking firing squad already.

> LE EPIC RAID FOR KEKISTAN xD!!!

Fuck off you faggot.

This man is a cannibal and should be shot on sight because of it. He needs to be exiled at the least, humans don't eat other humans brains.

Bump

I'm telling them I do not appreciate a CNN host using a terror attack to criticize the US, which is what he's doing. Also he ate human brains live on CNN. Really

How much do you earn for your shilling?

Wouldnt that be Obama due to him being brown?

>the Coincidence News Network hates trump
guess that's the end of that argument, huh shareblue?

Don't they have 175 complaints against them for racism or something?