MOVE TOWARDS MORE IDEAS THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP BRING THIS THING TO AN END

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ACT

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

D E U S
V U L T

Only two things will work

1) Deport them all

2) A violent Purge

I live on a different continent in a predominantly white area. I don't have to worry yet. Plus, I got my guns.

Dont worry bro
I got this.

Unable to comply, shilling in progress.

that was pretty badass

heh, you guys are alright, don't go to PlayStation tomorrow.

BREAKNG: This is a false flag attack by Jews in order to get Britain to remove gun control laws. So Jews can do something with the and errr, nevermind.

I'm the mechanical man.

I imagine lots of fencing and shipping containers. Herd them into containers and ship them home to their godforsaken shitholes. Hell just strap a parachute to a container and air drop it in the desert.

Just come in the night and fence off the building blocks where scum like this usually live, get out peaceful citizens first and then just smoke the vermin out.

The Brotherhood of [s]Islam[/s} Nod, is at your doorstep. Time to deploy your MCV britbongs before "unit lost" rings through your headphones again.

CAN YOU FEEL IT

Klepacki is damn good

>act on instinct
>nod symbol is a scorpion
>scorpions kill frogs

does pepe have to die?

relax drumpf

#notallmuslims

Well I'm going to have to go with the only rational choice in this situation.

NO LONGER WILL THE WORLD BE DOMINATED!

WITH THE AID OF MY SECRET WEAPONS!

NO LONGER WILL THE WORLD BE DOMINATED...

BY THE LEGACY
OF THESE FOOLS!

how long did it take you guys to realize that brevik was a hero?
I just recently came to accept it.

lol

Having fun Dani? You just came back home after having some drinks or what?

Form militias, violently take over media and government institutions, establish courts and put traitors to death. It's really quite simple.

fuck off dak

We need to REMOVE every politician by force in the West. We NEED to take back this planet and create peace.

60%

The more I think about it, the more Nod reminds me of Islam. And GDI as the globalists.

>I don't have to worry yet.
this attitude is why we'll lose.

right now South Africa is a step away from a civil war in which whites will be genocided, but because most people care so little here about what is removed across the sea, we won't even challenge the narrative that the evil whites deserved it when we hear it on CNN.

No on cared when it happened in Rhodesia.

After South Africa, you won't care or act when it happens in Europe.

Next it will be America. Hell it might even be America before Europe, at the rate our population demographics are changing.

im ok with all this

This. When are people going to learn? You don't have to attack mudslimes, or niggers, or any culturally rich group. Take over the media, take over the main government buildings, hold them hostage and demand change or they all get hung.

Thats how true revolutions happen

because you're a nigger, and after white people are gone, you'll be happier in your natural state of barbarism without worrying about the rules of civilization.

number 1) just delays number 2) by a few more decades.

>Form militias, violently take over media and government institutions
That's a cool idea, but unfortunately as I'm sure you know, these things function in unison, you'd have to spring an attack that would take control of all of these things at once before the media has the chance to brand you as terrorists and before the government can send an armed response. In this country, you'd essentially have to try and achieve all your revolutionary goals before there is any kind of military response to your actions. You're basically telling us to take over an entire country in under a day armed with nothing but shotguns and .22 rifles and pistols.

Yeah that's really "simple" and easy to accomplish.

>. Hell just strap a parachute to a container and air drop it in the desert.
why not the sea?

exactly. its only a matter of time now....

post yfw Kane leads ISIS

The time will come.
1. stock pile weapons and equipment
2. Get fit
3. study military tactics
4. find like minded people
When its time to drop the hammer, drop the biggest fucking hammer you can.

Shouldn't you use Generals? The one with car bombs and shit?

no it won't

How cucked is your military?

GDI fighting terrorists as today's Nod? No wonder there are no blue zones in Western Europe. Sign me up! Prefer the Ion Cannon posts, but not the USS Philadelphia please.

underrated

>Kane
>A fucking white male who murdered his brother for establishing the jew method of sacrifice

Vs

>Global(ist) Defense Initiative
>lead by world cucks who allow quasireligious terrorist groups to take a lion's share of Tiberium

The correct choice is following Kane

(((Yuri))) was behind it all

Wtf is this shit

imagine the headlines if thousands of brevik type attacks all across europe at once happened directed at these fucking invaders

You're right too many people like (you)

YOU CANT'T KILL THE MESSIAH

Kane was behind both Stalin and Yuri actually.