Trumps Muslim ban not looking so dumb now is it Liberals?

Trumps Muslim ban not looking so dumb now is it Liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/do-the-math-global-war-on-terror-has-killed-4-million-muslims-or-more/208225/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0 terrorist attacks by refugees
>100 school shootings by white males
really makes me think

They are always going to be crazies from every race and ethnicity. That's just how it is but I just don't see how the pros can outweigh the cons by allowing them in. We don't want an Europe 2.0

why not 100 gorilion?

It still is.

The attack in London changes nothing.

Muslims will keep coming into Europe whether you like it or not.

Get used to it.

Just keep them out of my country

thats why we need to ban all muslims and not just refugees you faggot

I thought it was a travel ban?

We need to make a permanent ban on executive orders until the judiciary can figure out what the hell is going on

Just hopefully not figure it out after Americans are killed

By citizens?

Every terror attack since 9/11 was committed by citizens and 9/11 was committed by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates

drumpf's billion dollar arms trade with Saudi looks great now, doesn't it, drumpfkins?

We need an immigration reform as well, By reform I mean replacing the Hart-Celler act with a pro-white immigration one instead. White immigrants are the only thing that keep this country civilized and not third world.

Europeans should move to white majority states if Europe becomes third world, We can make America another Europe if we raise the birth rates and allow many white immigrants and refugees in.

Yes they are here already. I just don't see how letting more in could benefit our country

Canada bro your country is almost past the point of no return if it's not already. Might not be a bad idea to curb some immigration to your country also. The Saudi deal was just to make some money for us but I do have to agree that the Saudis are literally bat shit crazy. I would have not made that deal if I was Trump

It's like trying to ban guns, they'll always find a way...

isn't thinking and acting out of fear exactly what the terrorists are trying to accomplish?

Trump's ban literally would not have stopped this.

Over 76,000 bombs dropped on Muslim heads since the war on ISIS started (not counting the 16 year Global War on Terror here) and a minimum of over 3,800 Muslim civilians killed in the Middle East as a result of those aerial bombardments.

There is bound to be some blowback to it.

We cannot block those fleeing the carnage the USA and its allies create in the Middle East. That's as inhuman as the current actions we're taking there.

Yes it is but just seems like common sense that if they are less here we would be safer. Opinion and ideology of their success is something I will accept over maybe one of my children or maybe yours actually being killed. Imagine how that would feel?

That's 16 years. We lost almost half that in one day on 9/11. I try not to hate anyone and I understand all people are not evil. I just want my children to be safe and will do anything to help that process. Have to have priorities friend

The ban is illegal sweetie

It's like drumpf supporters live under a rock. You know drumpf just sold wahhabis $350b of weapons? Lmao

>dual wielding two different guns

What a fucking loser

That is something the Supreme Court will have to decide. If they deem it illegal then I will live with that

Can't remember the last time a Muslim blew anything up in the US. Sounds like it's already working, Cucko.

You satanic cunt
Its your nations fault. You knew what would happen in Europe, but you destroyed north Africa regardless. EU had no choice but to let these people in.

tl;dr The USA has destabilized Europe on purpose

My post specifically excluded Muslim civilian deaths from the overall Global War on Terror.

>(not counting the 16 year Global War on Terror here)

If I were to include them the number goes to a minimum 1,700,000 Muslim civilians killed. Possibly 4,000,000 or more.

mintpressnews.com/do-the-math-global-war-on-terror-has-killed-4-million-muslims-or-more/208225/

Every time an attack happens you hear everyone in the west wailing about it, but ignoring what they're doing to cause the problem in the first place.

kind of odd that the attacks stop when Obama is out of office

It won't happen. Trump sold the ban as a 90 day period with ability to extend it to get the vetting system updated and it's now been 120 days. The courts aren't stupid, they can see it's very plainly a ban on Muslims but trying to hide it under a false justification.

>yfw when a European right winger gets fed up and attacks Mecca

Yes and I wish he wouldn't have. Nobody is perfect. I guess he just thought the benefit of helping the American economy was better than giving the Saudis all that heavy hardware. Be kind of difficult bringing that stuff he sold them into the US to use against us.

The irony is that I actually made and argument and you replied with a non-argument. Silly drumpfkins

>no choice

How about, send them back?

Not bad at all Satan. Bless you evil highness

No. He just doesn't give a fuck about his campaign promises and used populist rhetoric to buy your vote. He's been a life long democrat and Clinton supporter. Hes establishment through and through. He has opted to flow the neocon path as president because it's the path of least resistance and at least getting GOP support. You got conned

I don't care what other people call him. Especially from other countries. I just don't want my country to de-evole even more than it already has

>The courts aren't stupid,

Yes they are. They are breaking the law. Even if it was explicitly a ban on Muslims the president has that power.

$3 Billion in weapons to the Saudis, tho.

No president has ever kept all their campaign promises. I still personally identify more with his beliefs more than Bernies or Hillarys. We have not had much to pick from lately since McCain who I voted for but that didn't work out very well

>muh 4 million

Unless you also have a degree in law I'm going to take the side the courts know better

I'm not calling him drumpf to hurt your feelings I just like calling him drumpf because it's become a meme here

Yes it's actually in our Constitution that the President can do that to try to help keep the country safe

>W-well I guess he fucked up there by going against my entire worldview and selling weapons to the Arabs
pfffffthahahahahahhaa you just admitted you got cucked by a closet Leftie. Not even trying to debate it.

Yes as indicated by my previous posts I think that was a huge mistake. But no one will ever agree with everything that the President does

Except all attacks are by first generation people

Meaning this is what happens on the other side of that process of integration. They are not capable of living in western countries.

It would really help if you understood that the US is currently inextricably tied to OPEC and we cannot withdraw from our defense pact with Saudi Arabia without causing global economic catastrophe. Obviously no one likes it, but we can't do anything about it. It makes no sense to NOT take $110B in petrodollar recycling. Anything that reduces Saudi currency reserves is a step away from the situation keeping us embroiled in the Middle East

I don't think anyone knows his beliefs. He has no ideology or plan he's just aligned himself between Breitbart and Fox News. The guy spent 8 years critisicing every breath of Obama on Twitter only to do the same and even worse. He plays more golf and sucks Saudi dick much harder. He's going to do far more damage to the USA than Bernie or Hillary could have done. I don't really care though for me it's like watching TV because it's been so exciting. Whatever USA chooses is up to them. But the heads up, already some of our politicians are saying trump should be the last straw and we should align ourselves with china. This includes statements from an ex-PM. Trump looks to me as the beginning of the end of US hegemony as everyone starts looking to China and Germany for leadership but time will tell.

You won't get the wall or Muslim ban I'm certain of that much. Congress will never fund it because GOP loves illegal immigrants working cheap for business they don't give a fuck about average people.

Well spun friendo. USA certainly had no option but to go the course of a record weapons sale!!

>Mudslimes attack the US
>Get bombed to shit
>Mudslimes attack allies of the US
>"Hurr its our fault, we bombed them"

Shut up retard, islam is cancer and if you actually read any history you'll find that they LITERALLY started it circa 800 AD and nothing anyone in the West does to a muslim is morally wrong.

It's only a matter of time before they ram us with enough trucks that the lesser members of society finally realize nuking them is a good idea and go along with it.

Well duh user with cops shooting any black/brown shitskin that does anything suspicious and citizens packing its too risky for them.

I don't think hardly any politicians care about average people. I wish that wasn't the case but I guess average people don't get elected to top political posts in my country. Maybe I will run in 2020

Trump's travel banned have stopped the attack in London? He really is a nationalist and a globalist.

The North Africans were doing a fair job of destroying themselves long before our first bomb dropped. The EU had a choice whether to let the muslims in, see Poland and Hungary, they just chose wrong.

Things haven't exploded here for a while, even without the ban.

if Russia was droning and bombing north America I sure as fuck would not move to Russia, demand gibs and rape their girls.

It is, considering that US has 5 million Muslims(spooky, isin`t it?) living in it and has had much fewer terror attacks than Europe.

I love all the butthurt eurocucks

IT'S NOT A MUSLIM BAN RETARD. IT'S A TEMPORARY NATION BASED TRAVEL BAN.

IF YOU SPREAD THAT LIE IT MAKES IT ALL THE LESS LIKELY THE SHIT WILL GET THROUGH THE SCOTUS (even though it's 100% legal)

>Americans train sects all across the Arab world to fight the Russians
>Bomb the shit out of Arab shitholes for oil
>Are surprised they retaliate
Really makes you think.

I know it's not a Muslim ban and is a travel ban. But as soon as you call it a travel ban all of the liberals start throwing up the fact that he said he wanted a total Muslim ban while he was campaigning. I was trying to limit the 'but he said ban all Muslims' responses