The beginning?

Enough is enough is trending on twitter in the UK. Is this the beginning of the muslim purge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7rPOaoPL4I
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=MeyXgpn6mBk
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/ZipGun.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YES
GO GET EM BULLDOGS

bump

Doubtful.
Apologists will just double down on accusing whites of doing worse things and calling people buzz words.
If there is another terrorist attack within the week then more people will wake up, but if enough time passes people's memories reset.

Not with these kind of people in your country.

Nope britcucks are like Ents.

Those aren't true whites

>#EnoughIsEnough
Pretty sure they were talking about enough is enough with the islamaphobia.

CRUSADE NOW!

>Enough is enough is trending on twitter in the UK. Is this the beginning of the muslim purge?

probably not, unfortunately.

Like the concert bombing, days will pass, people will settle back down into their complacency until the next attack hits.

rinse repeat

I'd love to see bongs fire up the chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=k7rPOaoPL4I

pmub

What if the Brits just snapped and went all Hutu Power over the next six weeks or so?

Has the mighty lion been aroused from his slumber?

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

England NO. Diversity is the answer. Don't let the terrorists win.

It is probably in response to Islamophobia, the British public are obviously tired of people blaming Muslims and Islam for these attacks.

If you kill your enemy then they win!

I forgot to mention that the picture was of the British public.

Aaaaaaand false flag confirmed.

im ok with this tho.jpg

>tfw your country is too shit and irrelevant to get attacked

feels good man

>#enoughisenough
>oh boy finally
>"we must kill, hunt down, execute, murder, fine and jail EVERYONE who insults islam and claims that islam is not a religion of peace"

How the fuck you think we feel

WE ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY FRANCE GERMANY AND BELGIUM AND STILL NO ATTACKS WHATSOEVER

I'm already carving my mask, the darkest hour is approaching

I know dat feel

oy vey!
gotta shadowfilter them all!

literally who

you have the bermuda triangle and aliens though

Being completely surrounded by France, Germany and Belgium is punishment enough

All that needs to happen is for the terrorists to attack a soccer game.
Hopefully when one of the real chav teams is in the lead.
Maybe then we'll see some results. Look to Cronulla for inspiration bongs

No, it's too late Muhammad, keep sharia law in place

Call me when price-tag killings of Pakis become a thing. Nothing else will work.

We crusading now?

ayy lmao

Give us back our ships damnit

Well if your politicians weren't a bunch of complete faggots you could have gone to war with Turkey. You need to try harder toothpaste user.

I checked UK twitter trends and I don't see anything like that in the last few hours

But what I can see trending is #WeAreNotAfraid
With tons of pictures of british people not caring about nazi bombings.

Twitter makes me sick sometimes.

DEUS VULT

No. Too late.

If so, they have my support. If I see UK immigrants(true UK, not those invaders) then they are welcomed to start a life nearby with whatever provisions and life necessities they may need.
The way things are going they'll soon be leaving that decaying kingdom.

Ariana Grande, the greatest entertainer of our generation, will be performing a concert tomorrow in MANCHESTER to show the terrorists that we are not afraid of them and that love TRUMPS hate!

Post more of her before she get's blown up.

Who is in the line-up?

Acts that have been confirmed for the concert so far are:

Ariana Grande
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Niall Horan
Coldplay
Take That
Pharrell Williams
Katy Perry
Usher
Robbie Williams
Little Mix
Black Eyed Peas
A source also told Sun Online that superstar Madonna may perform at the concert.

When the muzzies blow these fuckers from the face of the planet tomorrow I may just have to convert to Islam, non fucking ironically. I've always wanted to see what Miley Cyrus looks like on this inside, and this may just be the chance.

ill literally convert to islam if they kill those fuckers.

Even my father, who, for lack of a better term, I would describe as cuckservative, is saying that far-right groups need to rise up and start torching mosques and no-go neighborhoods. This might be the final straw. Not holding my breath though.

We all know this isn't enough. The brainwashing is extreme. It will take a larger catalyst to change such an inert population.

>Ariana Grande
>Justin Bieber
>Miley Cyrus
Sounds like ISIS is going for round 2

We're going to need to get our candles and hastags ready. Mine shall be #youforgottoblowupamyshumer

Enough is enough so don't look back in anger

>Enough is enough so don't look back in anger
youtube.com/watch?v=MeyXgpn6mBk

Then we hang apologists from the rafters alongside the Muslims. If you're not with us, you're against us.

Noting a lot more dipping of toes in the purge water though. And a lot less head pats for virtue brigade. One more attack would be the tipping point. And there are a few weeks left in Ramadan...

Which will be the first European nation to pop off? My bet was France but British Chavs might finally be fed up enough to kick off.

Why haven't we annexed you again?

Ramadan has just started.

Target rich environment

>Turn your phone to silent AND turn off vibrate.
Brits fighting back.

>Target rich environment
Indeed, and its going to be funny as hell when they call it off and expose themselves as the hypocrites that they are.

Do it dad!Make us proud!

I seriously hope that concert gets bombed. But please god let justin bieber live

Do you think he'd be redpilled after all his friends died? Can you imagine a NatSoc Bieber? Can you imagine all the Belieber girls he would redpill? It would be kinda cool.

>INB4 PAKI GENOCIDE

No. You all surrendered your lives your women and children years ago. Qe are all that is left of the british dream

I think he is a bit redpilled and surving an attack would push him over. Hes not as popular now but it could very well redpill his enormous fanbase.

>I seriously hope that concert gets bombed. But please god let justin bieber live
I just made this meme using my mad ass MS Paint skills. I will use it in some dope twatter posts when he gets blown to jelly. RIP Beibes, you were a superstar, and we'll always have your 2 awesome songs to listen to.

I doubt it but I'd love to be surprised

PLEASE GOD GROW SOME BALLS

BIN THAT PHONE

Best post I've seen from a leaf

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH UK BROS

Take your destiny into your own hands!!!
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/ZipGun.pdf

#enough is enough... WITH ISLAMOPHOBIA AND BLIND MUSLIM HATE!

FTFY

BIN THAT MOOSLIM

>it ain't muslims cus it aint fucking muslims
>it's only a tiny percent of muslims
What did he mean by this?

>BIN THAT PHONE

HAPPENING!!!

Kek i remember when the ariana concert got attacked, I kept spamming that ariana died on the youtube comment section on a live stream, little girls were freaking out.

Finally

Get #jihadsplaining trending instead

Muslims never target high profile people, for (((some reason))).

Oh oops wrong "enough" I guess

Not an ounce of talent present. Nothing will be lost if they all blow up.

No, most people watch TV and will follow everything they see in their little echo chambers, they've been taught that any other opinion of a nazi's opinion and so they will keep making the same mistakes over and over again until every brit is dead and replaced by a nigger.

Our English brothers, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
You can be the vanguard of the Great Purge. Godspeed.

#EnoughIsEnough

>nobody's posted this
We have truly been infested

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE

You respond to their validation of Muslim complaints by pointing out that they are proving that Muslims side with Muslims, even the ones they say they ran away from.

Get their noggins joggin

Ha, you just run and hide bro..
No English will do ANYTHING

>Implying Britbong guns can defeat a few Pakis with the knifes they got despite your cucked knife ban.

lol a twitter trending is not what start a civil war

Call me when it's more than just people being upset on twitter.

How are you going to fight back? Throwing potatoes?

You do realize the guy in that picture is a Jewish rabbi right? If pol was as smart as if thinks it is, it would see the Jews are just trying to have Islam and Christianity destroy themselves by playing both sides. Hating Muslims won't make you win. Doesn't mean you have to like them though

Where's my boat faggot