FUCK

FUCK ANONS IM FREAKING OUT. How are we so dumb as to let muslims into ANY western country. The west is supposed to be a bastion of enlightenment and free speech. If the liberals even slightly comprehend their own beliefs they would understand that ISLAM DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THEIR IDEOLOGY. They are ULTRACONSERVATIVE, will never assimilate, and hate everything the west stands for. I just cannot fathom why any liberal INcLUDING GaYs would want to take them in instead of carpet bombing the whole place. Please help me understand, whats the point living in a world where your fellow countrymen are activly destroying it and the rest are too pussy to revolt against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/bible-quran-violence.aspx
archive.is/AakJD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over. Go home. They've won. I'm so so very tired.

>ISLAM DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THEIR IDEOLOGY
>tearing down the west
their aims align in the short term.

>Please help me understand

Liberalism, as the term is used today (note: different from the classical sense) is the idea that the society we live in (free, wealthy, powerful) is a society that needs to be dismantlement, dismembered, and vaporized from existence. With this, the aim is to rid the old, for example, Christianity and other older values. The way to do that is the importation of values completely contrary, ex. islam.

Thinking liberals process their decisions was your first mistake

>ISLAM DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THEIR IDEOLOGY
they have no ideology, just rationalizations for their nihilism.

Your only hope is the Church and real masculinity.

BINGO

You could've prevented this. It's happening. It's too late. It's over. You made your bed. Now lay in it.

>Europeans
>people
>white people
>allowed to exist
>humanity
>deserving anything but the future that is a completely radioactive crust that is earth's outer shell.

Has no one said Jews yet?

Liberals don't have an ideology. They feel, think, and do what they're told.

>marc antony
what's that pic from?

The Church/antiPope are in attaqmode on western civ at this point desu.

Leftists aren't human, they are nothing more than jew puppets. The moment the jews say that muslims and brown people are bad they will immediately go "Wtf I hate muslims now", that's just the way it is

This is simply not true.

I've know probably hundreds of Muslims in my life. Yes, I can think of two who (when young) went through the crazy nationalist phase, but the vast majority of them are like anyone else.

For example...

... the Muslim boss I had who used to pass out Christmas presents to the staff.

... the Muslim friend who loves Trump and wants him to build a wall (to quote him... mexicans just want to come in here to steal our jobs and collect welfare)

... Muslim friends who work as nurses, physical therapists, accountants, construction workers, teachers.

Now... that is not to say that radical Islamic terrorism isn't a real thing. But it doesn't do anyone any good to mis-identify the problem.

Islam isn't the problem, Wahhabism is. Until people understand the difference, we will never solve the problem of international terrorism.

Are you talking about cuckolic church? Even if they could still call on a crusade, Francis wouldn't

Most western jews are liberal, its already implied in the context.

The church delivers NO hope and NO Masculinity at all.

this pope and this vatican are cucks and will be destroyed by the muslim dicks that they suck

The responses to this should be riveting. Where's my popcorn?

Islam should conquer us at this point. They have a much stronger hierarchical society than we do.

mfw Rome was the single greatest tv show of all time, far surpassing GoT or any of that bullshit, and due to production costs and everyone being 10 years older there will never, ever be a 3rd season no matter how much it needs to happen.

Probably, lol. My first question to all replies will be ... "how many muslim friends have you had in your life".

Again, it's not about denying radical islamic terror. But it would be like arresting all Lutherans because a Baptist blew up a building.

But, you would just be replacing Christianity with an even more hardcore version where progressive thought is sure to be dismantled. Why are liberals this retarded

*10 years older or character violently died by the sword or snek

>the Muslim boss I had who used to pass out Christmas presents to the staff.

Then he is not a muslim, he is a kuffar.

"It is not permissible to imitate the kuffaar in any of their acts of worship, rituals or symbols, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

You aren't totally wrong user. It's just a sizable swath of Islam is not at enlightenment level values. Think of the Islamic world as a whole as pre-60 years war Europe. This is why they shouldn't be allowed here and we should stop bombing their fucking countries.

>Islam isn't the problem, Wahhabism is
there's some truth to that, different sects of islam vary a lot in radicalisation. but your anecdotal evidence doesnt mean shit against the polls pulled from every muslim country around the planet. large percentages from afghanistan to indonesia support suicide bombings, sharia law, blasphemy laws etc. with a global population of 1.6 billion, there are hundreds of millions of islamists who are completely incompatible with the modern world out there. accepting the moderate muslims now will forever run the risk of their children or grandchildren becoming hardcore islamist conservatives, as is often the case. 2nd or 3rd generation muslims are frequently more extreme than their parents.

it's in the fucking texts, the quran and hadiths and surah are rife with violent teachings against everyone who is not muslim, muhammed's entire life was filled with brutal killings, slaying of infidels and oppression of women and religious minorities. any muslim who takes the literature seriously will fall into this.

90% of liberals are too dumb to realize Islam directly contradicts them and wants them dead.
10% of liberals are actually communists and/or Jews who want the West destroyed, and see Islam as the means to make it happen

But they all fight against eachother. If you go into any middle eastern country (god help you) the sunnis and shiites are blowing eachother to bits. Maybe not all sects go and wage jihad, but Islam in general is definatly the problem.

It's hard to stand it any more. I keep swinging between furious and depressed. I want whites to get mad, to get violent, to take back the countries they're throwing away. But instead they tell people not to be islamophobic, in the middle of a terrorist attack. I want to fucking die.

Jews

Do u have ANY IDEA how many people have been awaken?

Just the beginning.

Every muslim attack will result in islam hate.

Period.

The crusades are upon us and we are MAD.

Yeah. I tried to talk to a liberal i know about the manchester attack, and the only defence he had to give me was "well some of the old testimate verses can be taken out of context too". Kill me

> it's in the fucking texts.

Of course it is, but there are violent passages in every Abrahamic religious text.

For example, the image, in which G*d tells them to kill every man woman and baby in a village. Later on, he punishes someone who didn't kill all the cattle.

Most religious have evolved past the violent texts. But likewise, ALL religions have gone through the phase of persecuting those who didn't follow their beliefs.

... the jews killed jesus for not following their beliefs

... christians killed jews and muslims for having different beliefs.

... muslims kill chriistians and news for not following their beliefs.

There ARE movements being made in the right direction. For example, last year, Sunni and Shite soldiers on Mosal stood guard protecting a christian church while they celebrated their first mass in 5 years.

You want to stop radical islamic terror? It's pretty easy...

1. build the keystone pipeline
2. help the dakota and alberta oil fields to expand.
3. hurry the collapse of Saudi arabia.

Nearly all radical islamic terror cells are funded by the Wahabbi ksa royal family. This isn't rocket science.

>those lions you sold me were terrible, couldnt pull my chariot for shit
marc antony was too based
the sets are all still there, the costumes and everything. maybe one day they'll set another series there on the punic wars or on trajan or something. i hold out hope for something that isnt as shit as GoT.

>The west is supposed to be a bastion of enlightenment and free speech

these things are satanic and god is punishing the west for it.

>For example, the image, in which G*d tells them to kill every man woman and baby in a village. Later on, he punishes someone who didn't kill all the cattle.

Now wait just a minute, do not be misleading, the god does not directly command the reader to murder, he commands people who exist in the books and stories to commit murder.

The Koran DIRECTLY instructs the reader to commit murder.

real nuanced informed and practical opinion ya got there homo

The only way western cucks will open their eyes is if hundreds of thousands of them are killed in a single terrorist attack.

And even then theres still a good chance they'll just virtue signal and spam pic related over social media.

Here's an article about the 'violent passages in the bible'. All of the points are refuted pretty well.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/bible-quran-violence.aspx

They do. But with the exception of a very few radicals, their fights are not about religion, but are about land, money, or power.

True story... my muslim boss used to be a construction manager back in the old country.

He'd go to a site, and ask "when will the foundation be laid?" Sometimes, people would respond.... "allah willing, it will be done next week".

His reply.... don't give me that allah willing shit, just tell me when it will be done.

Not all muslims are radial, but not all muslims are even orthodox.

he told stories about woman who would vacation to europe, walk on the plane wearing the burka; and as soon as they got off the plane in europe the burka would come off and they'd be wearing a bikini under it.

Think of christianity.... there are many peopel who call themselves christian and yet never go to church. There are also people who go to church daily and are some of the most hate filled people you will ever meet.

Islam is not a contiguous entity. it is a spectrum like all religions.

archive.is/AakJD

Account was suspended 15 seconds later. Had all kinds of shit like this. Promising more attacks.

Jews OP, most liberals are brainwashed by the jew media / education system (Teachers Union for instance, proffessors also and etc)

their obvious contradictory sentiments are proof of this

A white liberal, programmed by the jews to hate white male christians from the country because they're conservative .... love brown muslims from the desert who are ultraconservative

For my part I don't dislike Muslims , I think they should stay in their Muslim countries so they can have an Islamic society for themselves without including others. But I hope at least the jews will be purged in Eurabia

there's a fundamental difference between christianity and islam though, in that the prophets of the two are not at all the same. jesus did nothing but good works in the world, and instructed his followers to do the same. muhammed was a violent warlord, and instructed his followers to wage war against the enemies of islam. jesus told his followers to love their enemies, muhammed told his to persecute and slay them.

christianity had its reformation, the old testament was fulfilled and the new way was to follow jesus. their violent past was left behind. that's impossible for islam, their very prophet was a violent warrior, how can you reform it? how can you say that you need to not listen to everything muhammed said? once you say that, islam would immediately die, it would become personal interpretation and the religion would collapse. you cannot reform islam without disregarding half of what the prophet taught, and in so doing undermine the entire religion.

I could just as easily point to the verse that talks about killing witches and homosexuals.

Leftists are a cancer on the west.

Perhaps, but there's hardly a way to separate all the shit from the decent people. How do we get rid of radicals without destroying islam all together?

We're going to take over and there is nothing you white people can do. It's a simple fact of population; we are breeding more. (for you toronto channers, when was the last time you enjoyed brampton? yeah i though so you cuck) Maybe the native americans will give you sympathy when we slowly push you onto reservations through liberal policies. Even when you elect conservative leaders they cave towards solutions liberal solutions.

I'm quite glad these attacks keep happening around the world, especially in the western world. I hope it starts happening more often in Canada too. There is dangerous amount of white people here.

You could look on the bright side.

Muslims in Europe are generating enormous ill will towards their community before they have a significant numbers.

If they were smart they would keep quiet and outbreed the west, making their move when they are 45%.

But being dumb muzzles they are going for full civil war while they are very weak. If Europe was truly vengeful you would see tracers from attack helicopters blasting into their ghettos.

Please stop trying to be an intellectual about this, it's painful watching you try so hard

wew lad you just discovered that the people around us are what creates our beliefs and our character and not our race, good job
the only problem is those muslims are mostly muslims only by name. kinda like modern catholics; call themselfs catholics, may even attend church every week, but never read the bible, never cared to live according to their holy book. that's the muslims you knew.
point being that anyone who really follows this religion, knows the koran and them scripts that name i cant remember and really embrace those rules would never be like it because it contradicts the religion itself. so in reality all of those "muslims" you knew weren't even muslims to begin with.

You are correct.

However... I would say that religion is a continuum.

Just as christians and jews can be good followers while ignoring the crazier of their particular teachings, Islam must be forced to renounce their violent text.

And I think most muslims have; and most muslims suffer (in a way), when there is a terror attack because they get thrown back on the hamster wheel and have to start all over again.

in the bible, the torah and the koran, there are text which can be read to do violence against others. There are also texts in all three which tell their followers to love those of other faiths.

It is to us, the follower to choose which texts guide our lives.

>Keystone
I'm not sure how much that will help. 12% of Saudi oil exports go to N. America, with 65% to Asia (S. Korea is a big offender here). I wonder if Canada, Mexico, and a US-assisted Venezuela could drive RSA out of business.

*KSA, not RSA. Forgot who I was dealing with.

Christianity not church

A good first step is to let KSA go broke. They're already on the path. If we do nothing it will happen and the kingdom falls.

Once that happens, the funding for the major terror organizations dries up; which gets rid of most of the cells except the lone wolf types.

And, to a certain extent, the moderates are trying to clean house. Two examples...

1. Here in Michigan, we have a city with a vast muslim population. In nearly all of the cases of muslims being busted for trying to form terror cells, we have found out that they were turned in by either the Iman or by people at the mosque.

This is a good step. It shows that they will give no quarter to murderers.

Example 2...

A friend of mine is on the board of directors of a mosque. In setting up their mosque, they have turned the tables to avoid radicals...

Normally, the Iman (the head minister), forms the mosque and then the members join. In this system, he is at the top of the pyramid and is usually the one radicalizing people.

At my friends mosque, the board hires the Iman. He works for them and has rules about what he can and cannot talk about.

This turns the equation upside down, and keeps the board in charge, not the Iman; which means they can fire his ass as soon as he steps out of line.

This is progress too.

It's pushedby jews to create white genocide. Why don't u retards see this?

who /comfy/ here

the islamic texts are rife with violent teachings, the new testament has none.

jesus was a paragon of virtue. muhammed was a stock standard warlord of the time who styled himself a prophet.

true christian fundamentalists would give away all their belongings and aid the poor, hungry and sick. true islamic fundamentalists will wage war against all who are not muslim.

you cannot reform that, islam is violence, suppression and war at its most fundamental level. hoping all muslims become bad muslims who don't listen to the harmful things muhammed taught is a pipe dream, separating the good muhammed from the bad muhammed would completely destroy the religion. therefore only way to fix islam is to destroy it. failing that, it must be removed from the west. it brings no value to the western world, nothing it teaches or gives us is beneficial. it is a virus that has infected over a billion people, and it will not stop until the entire planet is taken by it. we must remove it from the west.

It's late so I will give you the cliff notes version. And I don't have my notes in front of me tonight so the $ numbers I give will probably be off a bit (though the general theme is still true)...

1. When the Dakota oil business started, KSA knew it was a systemic threat, so they artificially brought down the price of oil in the hopes of bankrupting them.

2. Because of their social programs, KSA has a break-even cost of about $72 per barrel. They allowed the price to go well below this in order to BK dakota, but it didn't work.

3. They succeeded in ruining a few companies, but the wells remained and were picked up by the new companies.

4. Because KSA was burning through so much cash, they are about 5 years away from running out of cash.

5. As soon as they stop giving their citizens money, the country revolts because KSA has been terrorizing their population for years.

6. They know it's going to happen, they know they're running out of money, this is why they're doing the Saudi Aramco IPO. They're willing to sell off a portion of the business just to get cash.

7. It won't work. The keystone pipeline will send rivers of cheap oil to cushing, and dakota will allow us to backstop price by controlling supply.

8. KSA is done. Everyone knows it, it's just a matter of time. And I say good riddance, since they are the only nation funding the Wahhabi.

Because most muslims are brown. And by liberal logic, brown = oppressed by white. Therefore they're benevolent victims.

If most muslims were white, conservatives and liberals alike would say "fuck these fucking nutjobs, islam is pure trouble."

why not reform the Knights Templar?
Novus Templar?

k user just remember to take out the garbage today or mom won't let you have anymore poptarts