Sup Forums VS TIM HEIDECKER SATURDAY NIGHT EDITION UPDATED

> exploits poor and homeless people on tim and eric
> seen as fearless/shameless comic
> trump elected
> true colors finally show
> gets triggered by everything
> has a hand in getting MDE cancelled, one of the few adult swim shows that didnt have his fucking face all over it
> mde & fans & generally informed online communities start making fun of him
> suicidal triggers when he's called a cuck
> attacks Sup Forums
> criticism & making fun intensifies
> $4000/mo alimony
> lower ratings
> continues to blame Sup Forums & trump
> kek notices; trump curse begins to take effect
--YOU ARE HERE--
> some sort of devastating event ruins his life even more
> kills self
> not even eric goes to funeral
> moral: dont fuck w kek

to be continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/825402641924567040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, I hope kek and Trump never notice me. Spooky stuff.

>has a show premiering it's new season this week

Not sure he really cares about this website or the people on it. Dudes clearly having more success at what he does that Sam Harris or whoever.

Go to bed Tim. Your 15 minutes are up.

I love posting this.
>be ironic your entire life
>have severe trouble communicating with other individuals because only understand irony
>marriage falls apart probably because of inability to communicate effectively
>bullied by the 6 gorillion pound hacker known as Sup Forums after stupidly picking internet fights and being ironic
>your best friend is also a purely ironic bag of shit and the irony both of you used as a common language becomes the cross you must both bear
>your son will hate you when he's older because you will never communicate effectively with him and guide him to adulthood as every father should to his son

>continue to be a shithead

He's going to commit suicide at some point while blaming the world.
He's never going to "get it."

you will be noticed

>>has a show premiering it's new season this week
>Not sure he really cares about this website or the people on it. Dudes clearly having more success at what he does that Sam Harris or whoever.

fuck off Tim, you mean the hilarious show that was top rated on that network and re-ordered for 100 ep, unlike your AIDS infested extremely unfunny recycled for 20 years old bullshit

Tim Cocksucker, kill yourself faggot

I was really disheartened to learn what a faggot he is. I honestly think he's one of the funniest people alive. I was quite shocked. Never struck me as an SJW.

I think he became a SJW when he had his first child 6 or 7 years ago, female, his wife is a huge SJW in LA too, though....

what does this pic even imply? I mean what is it supposed to say????????

>$4,000 a month alimony
hahahahaha, that's nothing. My ex wife has to give me $6,0000 a month for the next ten years. Stupid bitch, hahahahahahahahahaha

Shut Up Tim

Sage

BORING BABY TALK HIPSTERS ARE FUCKING BORING!

SETH RICH!

kek

Tim please fuck off, nobody cares stop shitting up Sup Forums with these failed "generals".

I also think that he's rapidly approaching a suicide if something doesn't change soon.

From what I can tell it seems like everything in his life as of late has just gone to shit and he's violently lashing out at everyone who isn't "on board". He's a bitter and mean man and he's alienating even his most loyal fans. If you look at the Adult Swim facebook page every single post regarding his "Decker" show has overwhelmingly negative comments/reactions. The gimmick was entertaining on "The Tim and Eric Awesome Show" but they ran it into the ground with their (five?) spinoff shows. Tim also had a "convention"/panel devoted to his new show called "Deckercon" and the facebook group for the event only has 108 RSVPs. Mind you the facebook page for the event was posted on the AS page which has several million followers. So of those millions of people that potentially could have seen the event only 108 said that they were going.

Tim and Eric gained minor celebrity status during a time in the Zeitgeist where it was 'cool and hip' to be a liberal. If you listen to recent interviews you can tell that Tim can see the attention slowly drifting away and he is truly bothered that he is no longer relevant and only getting to produce shows for AS because he has pull at the network for some reason. His career is over and has been for a long time. I used to be a big fan of his but he has done enough to make me want to watch him fail. He definitely wanted World Peace off the air because it confirmed that he was no longer in touch with what is 'cool' and showed that he would soon be replaced.

great post. Always knew he had liberal politics, but was always puzzled about why he supported the same policies and ideas that often result in the things he made fun of on the show.

Just throwing this out there, Heidecker did not get divorced, that paperwork was forged. Have a nice day.

>If you look at the Adult Swim facebook page every single post regarding his "Decker" show has overwhelmingly negative comments/reactions

can you provide an example? when I go through his twitter all the replies are memes from his "Awesome Show" which was like 10 years ago.. i guess thats his legacy?

Damn it Tim, fuck of.

Hi Tim

His twitter is completely insane (even for a libtard). This is one example but he recently put out a tweet (he took it down the next morning because his wife called him and told him to) putting a bounty out on Trump's life. I've noticed that celebs with failing careers are usually the most vocal about this 'anti-trump' stuff.
I didn't even mention the divorce in my post and it doesn't matter if it happened or not honestly. It's obvious from the tours he's been doing that he's doing a 'end of career crash grab' while he still can. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this post was written by Tim himself seeing how petty he has been the past couple of months.

This is what he gets for canceling MDE and I sincerely hope by some stroke I'd luck Sam gets good show back

i bet tim likes this

All I know is that I want World Peace back on the air

It's not all of the posts I was exaggerating but there are a substantial number of them.

Here's an example, it's the top comment on the most recent post about Decker on the AS facebook page and there are MANY like it. Most of them don't mention MDE though.

post them all, please? i dont want to sign up for kikebuk

This dude needs to be a few quarts low.

You don't have to sign up for facebook to view a public page.

link it up then

>I've noticed that celebs with failing careers are usually the most vocal about this 'anti-trump' stuff.
delet this

facebook.com *backslash* adultswim/

Here's the link you lazy nigger

that tweet is fake, got a link buddy?

It is absolutely not fake.

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/825402641924567040

>celebs with failing careers are usually the most vocal about this 'anti-trump' stuff.

Take a look at his other tweets. That one was actually pretty sane compared to most of his tweets.

wtf....

This. MDE was a breath of fresh air.

Nice try San

He takes advantage of people who are crazy ie David Leibe Hart