Doxxing Pedos

Sunshine n Rainbows is a self admitted pedophile currently molesting a 3 year old girl. I could use some help doxxing this monster to the cops if you guys want to help. I don't really know where to begin but a friend directed me here. Here's the link to the video I got the comment from. youtube.com/watch?v=wFLJnCqfua8

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fugg arrest these pedo scum
>

In Islam there is no limit on the age of sex slaves. The age limit of 9 only applies to children you marry, not children you own as concubines. Stop being Islamophobic.

Bump

Bump. Let's burn this monster.

BUMP

Bump for justice.

What the fuck

Bump

nice get

wtf, BUMP

You don't have to dox him like some edgy Sup Forumstard. Just file an online tip to the FBI and they'll do that for you plus v& him. Look at what happened to MadThad and his Facebook shenanigans. The FBI takes this shit very seriously.

bump

Bump

thump

Bump, godspeed if real.

Inb4 some pedo enabler says "not your personal army"

this, log the complaint to the FBI they'll have his ass in cuffs tomorrow.

cant be real. theres no way this isnt a tro-

>checks calendar
>realises it is the current year

tips.fbi.gov/

let the pros do the doxxing when it really matters.

1/3 way done with law school. Dream job is to prosecute these pedophiles. Apparently it takes a lot out of lawyers doing it, but i can't imagine a single more rewarding thing than ensuring that these people get their just rewards.

This.

As great as Sup Forums is at online sleuthing, the FBI has subpoena power.

What a sick pervert! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me",

Are you sure it's not his wife?

He's raping them right now.

I love this pasta

Yeah, but can't we just fuck with a pedo?

What's the harm?

They were totally fucking

>mfw Islamic bombers go nutters because they can't get out of the closet

bump

>clicks "show less"
Don't disturb evidence or cause evidence to be disturbed.

bump

bump

Ayy fellow newly ordained 2L. Enjoying the rest? I'm right there with you on the pedo thing; been contemplating an FBI internship lately actually. Lord knows our gov't need more GOOD attorneys

look into an NGO like Perverted Justice

Submitted to FBI and ICE

Any chance you can ruin the career of that cunto who prosecuted Aaron Swartz to death for her own reasons?

Need an addy so I can shoot this guy

I can say with unwavering certainty that, should I ever be fortunate to serve my country as an FBI attorney, I will exert every ounce of my ensuring that the people's will is served appropriately and the Constitution is protected. I've known since I was 12 that I wanted to be an attorney to act as an extension of justice. I've matured since then and acknowledged the flaws inherent in a man made system, but my conviction to my original motives has not been phased.

Meant to reply to

Cheers to you m8. Just remember, dual citizens are not people.