Bet you britcucks wish you could concealed carry right about now...

Bet you britcucks wish you could concealed carry right about now. Maybe it's not too late demand your rights to own and carry a firearm to protect yourselves and family from Muslim extremist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=O9EJKxlQgOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call of duty fan tween fanboy detected

Just a average American who enjoys freedoms and a right to defend yourself, feels good to be free

>AR = American
>AK = Russian
>Glock = Austrian
>Enfield = British

So...you're saying diversity is our strength?

You know guns are legal to own in UK.

What's it matter where it's made dumbass? It's availability of the guns and knowing how to use them. I'll kill you with a gun made in Austria just as quick as one made in America.

it's a terrible process and extremely hard to do. You should be able to purchase without permits and open carry as long as you're white.

Emasculated boot licker detected. Seriously, how did you let your government steal your rights on such a bullshit pretense?
Oh, and fucking please call me Call of Duty

2edgy4me, friend. Looks like hit the nail right on the head.

That carpet looks soft

Haha fucking leaf doesn't have any valid arguments besides calling me call of duty to defend your country and the britcucks for being such petty sheep to the government totally defenseless to the terrorist or anybody with a weapon

>Oh, and fucking please call me Call of Duty

Okay.

Call of Duty.

It is, but the wife and my bobcat (yeah, we ended up with one. Long story) took to marking the carpet by my safe. My office stinks now
This is her as a baby

Kek.
I hate those damned games. More if a GTA fan myself

How can you kill me with your rainbow-road collection of multicultural peashooters if you're typing, Ramirez? Shouldn't you be defending the Burgertown?

lol vidya is degenerate and the fact that it's your frame of reference indicates that you're a naive child

Call of duty is shit leaf, see I live in the Deep South around here we shoot deer,turkey and bears fucking clean them ourselves and eat the meat just because we can and could be totally undependable on the government if need be.. you would be in shit a week after your grocery store is out of food and that's why USA is alpha and Eu and fucking leaf is cuck af

well

how does someone afford? and a bobcat?

dont worry your government will protect you from the refugees just give up your rights.

That's beautiful

I just laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out. I'm happy we got to post together this evening, new friend.

bro thats obviously not a bobcat why would you lie

"Still at large AFTER carrying out an attack.".....

I'm a teacher and was an LEO for 10 years. I budget well.

Bobcat was rescued as a kitten during a forrest fire. We just thought she was a cute little lost kitten.
Well, we were wrong. She's fuckin awesome. Bit completely through my thumb and thumbnail once.

jelly. but ill get there one day.

She was still a kitten in that photo. I'll upload a newer one.
The vet thinks she's what's called a pixie bob. 1/2 cat, 1/2 bobcat.
She's got the tufts of hair (mainly in the winter) and polydactylism. Pixiebobs are prone to it.

Would love to take you shooting. You'll get there.
Don't get the FN2000. She's a picky bitch.

Fucking hellibopters in the age of drones. Get real

Hey I wanna buy my first handgun for consealed carry shit. Hunted my whole life and only have shotguns, rifles, and a crossbow.

What's the best cheap handgun? Like around 200

How do you find the Kel-Tec's performance? Never used one myself, but one of the ROs bellyaches every single time a visitor brings one to the range. He'd have you believe it's the worst goddamn thing since the Ross. What's your experience with it been?

Don't do it. Save up for something in the 450+ range.

I usually carry a ruger .380 it only has 6 shots but so small you can just put in your pocket for comfortable carry... keep my glock 45 in the vehicle

Not completely terrible, but basically should only be purchased if you are desperate. Reliability can be all over the place and it's not a great CCW for anything other than very close quarters.

i bought my first gun six months ago and ive already got 7. so im pretty happy. my pistols are shit. but ive got some decent rifles and a shotgun thats pretty good.

I'm not a big gun enthusiast.

So the Cobra Arms Freedom 380 or a hi-point C9 are no good?

Good lord, Hi Point is a fucking plastic toy. It's for gang bangers. I would not go with a 380 unless you are well versed in its abilities and limitations. It's a great pocket gun, but I would go 9mm
+ for CCW.

i agree with my first pistol cost 200 and id rather have stick in a firefight.
fucking cobra

You should have this convo with your local gun shop dudes. They can show you options in terms of calibre, safety types, etc. You will come to find you have a calibre and action type you feel most comfortable with. It's a process but has to be done hands on and you have to experience what feels right for your hand and shooting style.

Brother, I have to agree with the other poster. Save up, and buy yourself a Springfield XD. It was my service weapon and now my concealed carry. Do not trust your life too and inferior weapon

>be american
>be /noguns/
who else /devilish/ here?

.380 ACP is perfectly adequate with modern rounds like those new Polycase rounds.

Hi Point has the best warranty in the entire industry and, while their guns are very simple and bulky, they are very reliable once you find out what they like. Their carbines, especially, are a great value.

i own a cobra and a hipoint. cobra is one probably the worst gun out there. i have had it jam six times on a seven round mag
hi point is shit but actually works. if you absolutely must id go with the hipoint.
mine has only jammed a few times. if it does jam find a different weight of ammo

>What are military contracts

I have a literally never had a problem with my Kel Tec SU 16 CA, or the RFB. Both have performed perfectly. I have never, and I have to stress never, had an failure with either one.
Your RO is buying the bullshit.
My SU 16 CA is basically my bug out weapon. It's light, accurate, and has never had a failure

Spend no less than $500 on a pistol you expect to use to save your life.

There are tons of options around $500.

Alright thanks guys. I've got a good feel for different hand guns but, I guess they've all just felt the same when I shot them outside their weight and caliber. I guess I'll spend more on it. Idk what else to do with my money nowadays anyway!

Good for you, my man.
Next thing ypu know, you'll have dozens. Careful, it gets addictive.

if they had guns then the terrorists wouldn't be using cars and knives, they would have guns and kill plenty more fucking people dipshit.

No doubt, my 380 is a cool little piece, but for a first time purchaser, I would not recommend it until he gets comfortable with a higher caliber / cap weapon for vehicle/personal carry.

You mean like in France, where the AK's they used are banned? That sure stopped them.

I've never had to call a fire department because of some drunken asshole with an extinguisher.

Analogies are stupid

>implying both shouldn't be banned

Fuck off satan.

>Red blooded American
>No M1 Garand

Saying we don't need [firemen] because we have [fire extinguishers]
is like saying we don't need [police] because we have [whatever Blackwater is called this week]

Now show the average number of deaths of shooting rampages stopped by civvies without guns

Pro-tip: it doesn't matter because the sample size of rampages stopped by civs with guns is in the range of 10-30 total

Psssst.

John Garand was a Quebecer.

Pop pop pop... Ping

Someone pls shoot the parents in the crotch

ayyyy

Sure you don't want to change your mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

That's still 10-30 stopped. Also I like that estimate directly fron your ass

I lnow, I know.
I will. I swear. There are SO MANY on the 'to buy' list.
I feel ashamed.

Digits for Garand.

Truly a blessed weapon.

He was pretty ahead of his time.

Bretty gud. They need to stop breeding regardless.

u can tel thatd real cause that bitches gun is pink. usa sickecns me

where the fuck can i get one! lol dope shirt man

You've never lived on a college campus or in a beach/party town. I can't tell you I had to clean up after drunken idiots multiple times in college (as an RA) because someone thought it funny to discharge a fire extinguisher or break the glass.

That looks like breast cancer pinkā„¢ actually. But for rls fucking girls have no place on the field, only women. notwithstanding

youtube.com/watch?v=O9EJKxlQgOw

9/10
>tfw the hot pink clip still kills my boner

People don't have bombs yet somehow they do. That argument is retard. As if the alternative is any better. Just hide under a table and pray you don't get stabbed. With that logic we should probably ban trucks too.

>clip

i is gun noob but quite tolerant