>all 3 attackers shot dead within 8 minutes of first call to police

>>all 3 attackers shot dead within 8 minutes of first call to police

can other countries police even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Stanley
g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/menor-deixa-arma-cair-e-e-morto-por-policiais-a-paisana-ao-assaltar-farmacia-de-itumbiara-veja-video.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anything that happened tonight impressive
Go to bed lad

>0 terror attacks
Yes.

Unfortunately, most other countries don't have that much experience and practice with terrorists

When it comes to fighting..

>The suspects were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later established to be hoaxes.

I always knew brits had the best banter

>IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

what about that other thing where they runned away and civilians throwed chairs at them?
with so many cameras you should have been able to intervene without calls, what? no? you lack the computing power to id a car that hits pedestrians?
take your finger out of your ass

What would be more impressive would be if our government didn't let them into the country in the first place.

First call to police was from people being stabbed, police ran away. Pussy pommies need some military police from Brasil.

Yes, in America they have been shot in the moment by the civilians. Even before they finish the word ahkbar...

>Brits use AR-15's at home but L85A2's in the sandbox

for what purpose?

Lovely execution desu.
Keep it up brits

>what about that other thing where they runned away and civilians throwed chairs at them?
Unarmed transport officer who just happened to be in the area. He chased the van down london bridge and when the scum jumped out they attacked him. They stabbed him several times and he ran away. He is in hospital. serious condition.

>Shooting guys stabbing people with knives
>Impressive

Clearly...

>country where chairs are people's only defense

>all 3 attackers shot dead within 8 minutes of first call to police

Sorry but that off-duty cop that offed one of them has superior response time. How will brits ever recover?

Wow cool. Our entire department looks like that every fucking day.

>4'13

Practice makes perfect.

Yeah, we closed the faucet from Africa.

Every single African and Arab and Paki through Europe? And all the problems they've caused? Hasn't even made a dent on their homelands. They have an endless supply, and the tap is only getting turned on harder.

You can brag about your response times when you bring your entire nation under control. Mass deportations NOW and death to the fifth column.

Fucking silencers eh?

The funny thing is they have literally every potential terrorist on a list. How much do you want to bet tonights attackers were on a watchlist?

Imagine if they swooped in and deported them. Is anyone going to argue against it?

>Morocco
trust me, you compete with nothing

>flag
No shit.

on the flipside, knives and vans are terrorists only offense because they don't have guns either...

Aren't these cops breaking the law for having weapons?

The cops that were on the bridge when the attack started ran away. your cops who are supposed to serve and protect ran like cowards while British citizens had there throats slit.

>Is anyone going to argue against it?
The Left will support Islamists to the death.

if it was 1 unarmed person ok i feel bad for him
but still, you have so many cameras, for what purpose exactly? clearly you don't lack the programmers or the computing power to respond without a "call"

Whats that crap meant to be?

Britsh police is pretty cool.

Pfft that's nothing our police kill criminals before they commit crime

Female officers

kek

you faggots need gun rights it is embarrasing that your police told citizens to run and hide

Why does your country keep growing local born terrorists?

You wouldn't be saying that if you had to rely on one for your backup.

There's an attack every week in the UK.
It's a matter of preparedness. I remember when it'd be rare to see a cop even carrying around an Mp5 over there, now you have them all carrying fully automatic m4s.

lol and people shit on us for this. guns are the only reason we dont get invaded

>>>all 3 attackers shot dead within 8 minutes of first call to police

If they had their own 2a, it would have been less than two minutes, no call to police, and dead Londoners still alive.

5 people shut down the city. Imagine what 200 could do scattered through the city.

A slaughterhouse waiting for the butcher.

Defenseless!

On occasions, the Brits do too. Especially if you carry a re-furbished chair leg in a plastic bag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Stanley

>can other countries police even compete?
yeah, burger cops would have shot everyone within 8 minutes

Lmao Mohamed you're such a fun guy

i get it but minority report will happen in our lifetime (but not with psychics), super lol

>3 times more dangerous than an Islamic shithole.
Nor is America.

>8 minutes
they would shoot on sight people with weapons it would be more like less than one minute after encountering the terrorist

we don't even have to compete because we won't let terrorists in in the first place, cuck

I'm with you guys! Keep it heavily loaded!

morocco was our first ally

In Brazil a nigger tried to rob a pharmacy but the 4 guys inside were armed police officers and shot the guy dead in 15 seconds

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/menor-deixa-arma-cair-e-e-morto-por-policiais-a-paisana-ao-assaltar-farmacia-de-itumbiara-veja-video.ghtml

there'd be no police response time to brag about if you didn't let these shitheads into your country in the first place

turn in your knifes you bloody wankers! fookin hell!

>killing the attacker
>not arresting them
That's a fail

>buying AR15s but still using those retarded caps

You'll always be America's first and oldest ally Morocco-user.

In states like Texas or Arizona those jihadis would be swiss cheese in about 45 seconds

do you seriously think someone is watching every single camera at all times?
this is why your country is fucked. greeks are inherently fucking stupid.

other countries let the police already there carry guns, so they dont have to wait 8 minutes and be caught running away on camera while citizens use chairs for defense

>we don't even have to compete because we won't let terrorists in in the first place, cuck

This is the best plan by far. You win the Retard Olympics by not participating. Good call, Chili.

Yes. An attack at a landmark in the capital city of any non-Eurotrash country would likely have the attackers dead in less than 5.

>Watching Fox News just for a look see

>TERROR IN LONDON
>dramatic voice over
>huge blood-red font
>flashing strobe light

>ads for insurance, pills and stuff for bald spots

fucking hell lads

also is captcha having a giggle m8?

Yeah cause civilians can shoot in less than one.

>is captcha having a giggle
ive been getting bridges all day i think its very strange

you make software to id when a car hits a pedestrian/another car
when that happens you have people on standby to review the footage within seconds, you tech retard

Other countries eliminate them before they do anything. In other countries, those fucks get disappeared.

Someone doesn't want the attackers captured alive. Why do you suppose that is?

kek

>The lanky nerd. He'll hack the mainframe to find the bad guys.
>The short guy always looking to pick a fight. Somehow has a Boston accent. Always overcompensating. Skipped leg day.
>The gruff Sergeant. Will be smoking a cigar.
>The goofy, sidekick. Sticks up for the nerd when brooklyn starts giving him crap.
>The spunky blonde. Provides covering fire and has a crush on the oblivious goofball.

10/10, would squad up with.

>Why do you suppose that is?
they are suicide attackers.

For what purpose do they have suppressors on their rifles ?

We had a couple of terror stabbings in my town
Both of those times the assailants were stopped by civilians - and had to be extracted by police to remain alive

The last seige we had, the police waited 20hours then burst in and shot a hostage.

Because they can't afford to play pretend soldier at home

In america we kill them before they even have a chance to become terrorists

Wouldn't want criminals to get hurt would you?

prevent hearing loss?

if you kill your enemies they win. checkmate nigel

And at least 7 people are still dead and 20+ wounded.

Police don't stop shit.

>trusting police
>not giving everyone guns
nigga if everyone had guns all 3 attackers would have been shot dead in 8 seconds

>Be American cop
>No one calls
>See Basketball-American
>About 15 years old
>Shoot 14 times

Response time -0:24 minutes

Brits BTFO.

>shot
>dead

WHY HAVEN'T YOU GUYS GIVEN UP YOUR GUNS YET YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE I'M SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have the ability to own guns?
Don't need a police state.
Have the ability to own guns?
Can fight back against the police state.

Gaffer tape and tincans I blame to much... Blue Peter! fucking losers.

less recoil
reduces penetration i.e bullets wont go through a wall and hit little timmy in his head

Were there extra armed officers on patrol ? You are happy with 8 minutes ? Maybe you need plenty of armed cops routinely. Why is that ?

Shoot first ask questions later?

now where have I heard that line before?

i wish suppressors were more available or mandatory because i have hearing loss from somebody accidentaly discharged their gun

Can confirm
It's either hiroshimoot or shitskins laughing.

> this whole post
No.

The three men on the left are alert and on guard. The woman on the right has compromised the composure of the man next to her, reducing his effectiveness. Women do not belong in combat roles.

>t.4'13'' manlet

There are reports that an innocent bystander took a bullet to the head m8