Ask a Japanese who think that we need 200,000 immigrants per year

Ask a Japanese who think that we need 200,000 immigrants per year

I will answer your typical question
>immigrant will rise crime rate
if you look at statistics, Immigrants have lower crime rate than native German. Immigrants has incentive to not commit crime because they do not want to go back to their homeland

>why don't you guys make baby?
Child is costy. Average income for young Japanese is 40000$. and child cost 300,000$ to be adult.
So family tend to have 1 or 2 child. plus people do not want to marry for some reasons.

>Why 200,000?
Because our government estimate Japan will face 300,000 population decline per year. And in order to decrease the effect of rapid declining population, UN, IMF, World bank, OECD and many famous economists recommend Japan to take at least 200,000 immigrants per year.

ok.

Do you have any question? user

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DC5RtcypOqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I impregnate your sister ?

sure, but my sister is ungly as much as me.

Do you really want to do it?

You and this cancerous thread again?!?!
Kill yourself nip

expensive

you need robots.

Can I move to your contry and have an anime tradwaifu to make babies?

>"illegal" immigration

so why don't you make it legal? problem solved.

Accept ALL immigrant.
Q.E.D

Dear moron.

Tell me about your welfare system.

ok.
we have universal healthcare(30% for themselve, 70% government support).

This is biggest component of social welfare expence.
and it is rising every fucking year according to rise of average age.

????
you don't need to ruin your culture and genepool because in 30 years time automation will have taken over the entire labor force. please use your brain.

>Child is costy. Average income for young Japanese is 40000$. and child cost 300,000$ to be adult.
How is importing niggers with NO MONEY going to help in this regard? If your government can pay for shitskins to impregnate and have numerous kids with your women then they can do so for actual Japanese citizens.

so robots will pay tax?
We still need medicine as far as we are human being and someone have to pay social welfare of elders.

And robots can not make it.

>How is importing niggers with NO MONEY going to help in this regard? If your government can pay for shitskins to impregnate and have numerous kids with your women then they can do so for actual Japanese citizens.

It doesn't matter they make child or NOT.

because we will accept young immigrants Every FUCKING year untill Japanese population stabilize.

What kind of work would these immigrants do? Street sweeping? Stuff like that? Work Japanese don't want to do?

>people do not want to marry for some reasons.
Protip:try to solve the (((reason))) instead

But it is cultural one and it is MUCH difficult to solve by public policy.

For example, marriage is not thing between two person. In Japan, marriage is the marriage of two family(Do you get what i mean?)

so Woman tend to show respect to husband's relatives(especially husband's mother). and for woman, they have to take care of her parents and husband's parents because it is social custom...

and woman tend to not like this kind of things.

Demerit is more than merit

Nice try, ching chong

population decline IS NOT A BAD THING
you IDIOTS
overpopulation is a real problem

The reason raising children is so expensive is because of overpopulation, and the population being smart enough to not over populate.
Niggers spics and towel heads are too stupid to not over populate.
>(((UN))), (((IMF))), (((World bank))), (((OECD))), and many famous (((economists)))
The rich will get screwed over by population decreasing as wages have to go up, not the rest of the population.

Do you know Long run aggregate supply curve?

it is determined by labor(main factor of GDP ). so it is bad.

Nothing wrong with most of that in and of itself, the problem individualism is poisoning it
>and woman tend to not like this kind of things.
Oh boy, you're almost there

This same shariablue slide thread again. It's just japanese proxy.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Sage

>if you look at statistics, Immigrants have lower crime rate than native German. Immigrants has incentive to not commit crime because they do not want to go back to their homeland

He's an american. He wouldn't understand.

nah, there is urbanization.
In rural area, having many kids are good for parents because they can be good labor. and in many developing countries, social welfare is not popular.

so having many child will work as "social welfare or pension" for parent.

Learn economics. Dumbshit

>wages have to go up

not will happen. since C will decrease, it won't tight labor market

Yd=Y(effective demand principle).
Y=C+I+G(do not consider NX in this case for moron)
Y=C↓+I+G
Yd=Y=C↓+I+G
Yd↓=Y↓=C↓+I+G and by multiplier effect,
Yd↓↓=Y↓↓=C↓+I↓+G

okay? so supply will be limited not wage increase. hahaha
I simplified it for dumb fuck moron. namely you.

if you can not understand economics, you have no right to talk about politics.

come on

Best economists ARE always americans.

Robert lukas, milton freadman etc

Do you only want 200,000 high skilled immigrants? Or would you take 200,000 random people from Africa if you could not find 200,000 people willing to move to Japan?

Go for it just don't import so many that they displace your culture or gene pool, make sure they assimilate into both. The immigrant's grandkids should look and act Japanese. Also its important to note this isn't sustainable and only temporarily cures your population problem long enough so you can fix it. Keep Japan Japanese, I don't want to hear about shariah zones and westerners changing your way of life. You people are a nationalist beacon to other races.

If your govt increases family benefits the problem is solved

>native germans
>Ahmad mohammad, son of sadiq mohammad

why discrimate people?

It's time to change our way of life. since it is not doing well and making people unhappy.

Rewrite this post in Japanese, let`s have a good laugh at how pathetic you are

Immigrants who manage to find good jobs and are able to be middle class tend to integrate better into mainstream society, and their children also integrate well.

Immigrants who are not skilled are not able to find employment outside of low paying jobs. They may do their best to integrate, but their children will grow up feeling resentful at mainstream society that they are poor.

You also have social welfare, such as free medical treatment. If you import a bunch of people who do not pay into the system, but rely on native Japanese taxpayers to fund their welfare, you will lose money overall.

Your right, but look inwards not outwards you had good birthrates before. You need an update not a replacement.

Yeah, what am I saying
こんばんはぼくのなまえはジューチャンです。シェケルください?

Fuck off, jew. You are not Japanese.

Mods need to delete these copypasta ShareBlue slide threads

人々の出生率を左右する重要な要素として、都市化が重要な役割を果たしている。
農村部においては、親が(子供が労働力になる事を期待して)子供を産む選択をする一方で、都市化が進むと、子供の養育コストがかかって出生が抑制される。
経済の発展に伴って、多くのケースでは、社会福祉が整備・充実されていくから老後の心配があるために子供を多く産むという行動もとらなくなって出生率が落ちる。

GDPについて述べた所はだるいので翻訳しない。
というかYを産出量に訳すと逆に不自然だしね

Back in your oven

There is a difference between Immigrants (those who don't cause problems) and Migrants (the ones who cause problems). If its immigrants your talking about, then we're on the same page. My country has done that for centuries. Pretty stronk.

If its Migrants... you don't want that. #RememberLondonBridge. #RememberManchester, #RememberColonge. #RememberMunich #RememberWorldTrade Center.

I have to admit, I'm convinced by your arguments, sir. Japan needs 200,000 immigrants per year.

> if you look at statistics, Immigrants have lower crime rate than native German. Immigrants has incentive to not commit crime because they do not want to go back to their homeland

What do you think will come of language barrier since Japanese in general don`t seem so well versed in English.

Also what type of Jobs do you think these migrants whom would be mostly of low skill would be directed to/inclined to take?

didn't you have enough chinese and korean immigrants to air your dirty laundry? not enough?

How is it of actual relevance, considering the already low crime rate of Japan and the fact that further down the line immigrants tend to integrate not to mention their offspring?

lmao

Why not just have more kids?

SAGE AND REPORT
JAPAN'S BIRTH RATES ARE INCREASING = NATURAL CYCLES / GLOBALIST TRICKERY WITH CHEMS

>if you look at statistics, Immigrants have lower crime rate than native German. Immigrants has incentive to not commit crime because they do not want to go back to their homeland
Stopped right there.

This is bullshit dude.

Someone from Japan has been shilling immigrants all fucking day now.

Did he use google translate, or is he a real nip?

Why are there so many homeless people in Japan?

>if you look at statistics, Immigrants have lower crime rate
Okay so if a crime goes unreported then it doesn't exist.

>Child is costy.
So the immigrants you're taking in are rich ones so they can afford to have kids? Chances are not and they will leech your neetbucks

> decline per year
Force the Japanese people to start fucking or switch places with me. My BBC will happily impregnate as much japanese women as the government wants, all the government has to do is finance the kids. I will do this service of humanity to your country. You will get prime negroid DNA and with superior japanese intellect you will have a new super race of Japanese.

As a young lad from Toronto, did you find the JET program a convenient way to slay some jap pussy?

Your country should execute you for being the cancer within.

He`s a faggot with shit Japanese who gets off on people thinking he`s a Jap. Quite pathetic I must say.

LOL
JOOZ practicing their wet dream
In reality NOBODY gives a fuck at eastern Asian countries. Not even jooz.
You fucks are ugly and sorry to say nobody would miss you if you dissapear tomorrow. Stop acting like u are white.
We gave bigger fish to fry in America, fuck off

>here is my best

Urbanization plays a large role in influencing people's birth rates.
In rural areas, parents choose to have children; however, as urbanization increases, so does child care cost, and birthing is withheld.
Along with economic growth, in many cases, because social welfare is developed, (so called action of) the worry to have many kids for old age, stops occouring and the birth rate falls.

I'm tired so will not translate what I said about GDP.
Rather, it's unnatural to translate as to why.

>native German

How will you feel when I emigrate and slay half of Tokyo with my Big White Cock?

If crimes were reported like here in a america, the crime rate would be a lot higher.

Here's a question, are you looking at what's happening in europe?

ok english teacher is it acceptable to walk around holding hands with 15 y/o in nipland ?

>TFW spent the past month learning Japanese in my spare time, at least an hour a day

FUCK THIS LANGUAGE

>UN, IMF, World bank, OECD and many famous economists recommend Japan to take at least 200,000 immigrants per year.
Why would you trust those guys? They don't have a track record for having your interests at heart, just theirs.

dude, don't learn the runes, it's not like you're ever going to live there. If you want to learn the language, just learn to either speak or understand the basic stuff.

wow what a faggot, I thought this thread looked familiar

Alaways these fucking foreigners act Japanese here and say this dumb shkt all the time

Fuck off we're full

but i want to speak the same language as my waifu

Someone should make a lotr meme about how Gondor needs Orc immigrants or else it would economically collapse.

Start fucking Japanese bitches

then speak it, dumbass

I don't have one saved but I've seen a few like that

Holy shit

Just because your population goes up does not mean there will be more jobs or money for social programs. Liberal lie for modern society!

>came

何発も逝った。
日本島で俺のDNAと子孫バラまいたぜ。

Your plan is to literally fix Japan's population by bringing non-japanese, why.

lolno

japan doesnt need immigrant... why?
because now its going down but if u wait all old geezers will die salary will rise..
all the shit that japan need immigrant is just globalist plan to fuck up japan and make it non-japan dont fall for it
fucking foreigenrs always come here for japanese women .. not different from niggers fucking white women..

Immigration is good of controlled.. it's just shit skins, refugees, shit people in general that fuck it up. I'd take 100k quality gooks over 10k somalians any fucking day.

That's literally how we know we're not racism..it's always been classism

Same guy, same post, same fake English """"mistakes"""".

Ignore this faggot.

He's not Japanese.

He is making the same mistakes as Andy Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

youtube.com/watch?v=DC5RtcypOqE

Pretty much this.

LOL, You're either supremely ignorant of reality, or a Jew or Korean larping as a Japanese.

Fuck you traitor.

Problem is simply solved with tax breaks and credits for having children.

Restore Emperor to power NOW and deal with traitors like you

Two questions:

What do the Japanese think of Abe? Are there any rival political parties that want him gone?

Why aren't the remaining younger generations of Japs breeding more? Is inbreeding the issue? Would it help if there was a more national effort to breed with members from other nations, S. Koreans, or Americans?

Would you take me, an upstanding white person, instead of a filthy muslim?

no americans
abe is a faggot but all jap politicians are faggot.
rival political parties? HAHAHAHAHA

And their cunts are wide open.

我们的女儿是纯洁。

just like your white women huh?

Fucking nips!!! We should have bombed you a third time.

How can you dishonor your ancestors like this?!

I'm Chinese faggot.

Why do you make these threads? Stop shitposting.

ahahaha and then you dare to talk about other women

fukin pathetic nanjing will happen agian soon i promise you

These are the most annoying shill threads, who makes them? Chinks? Koreans? Jews?

If Japan is so desperate to increase its work force, why not just increase your birth rate? In Denmark they have advertisements on TV to encourage families to have more kids. alternatively support the government banning contraceptives to raise it that way. IF you want filthy foreigners then petition your government to fund Japanese classes in large cities where you would prefer the immigrants from.

Can you newfags stop replying to this proxy faggot already?