TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN

TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SVeoniKtM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
theintercept.com/2015/10/27/george-w-bush-was-awol-but-whats-truth-got-to-do-with-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4IjMNvAU4
youtube.com/watch?v=3NhmZSdmY0s
dailymotion.com/video/x292guq_cocaine-cowboys-2-2_lifestyle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as bad as obongo

He fought Islam better than obongo

Mediocre as fuck

He single handedly ruined America, and indirectly ruined Europe. Hell is too good for him.

where were the russian conspiracy theories when you need them?

H-he's fast!

He was a very smart president who played dumb and I was too young to know a lot more than that.

one of the finest chaps around

type of fellow you would get along famously with over an ale at the pub

He was obama but more fun and less black

One of the greatest presidents.

He respectfully shut the fuck up while Obama was POTUS. To bad that idiot Obama can't do the same.

Liberals literally called him retarded AND some mastermind conspirator in the same breath.

>He's neither, but he's a do-whatever-i'm-told politician

FUCKING TARP WAS BULLSHIT.....
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty good pitcher desu

Dry drunk, cokehead moron.

He tanked the economy like a goddamn retard

Good ol' boy.

Didn't understand the consequences of the game he was playing.

I have forgiven him.

Lover of cocaine.

Borderline retard who was handed pretty much everything in life because of his daddy and grand daddy.

He did achieve peace between human being and fish though. You have to give the man credit for that.

Jewish puppet
Literally the biggest jew puppet ever
>wasted trillions of dollars and goy lifes on wars for Israel
>bailed out his Jewish masters banks for a couple trillion more
>so bad got replaced by a nigger immigrate

Better than Al "New York is Under Water" Gore and Barack "This is my legacy" Obama

[redacted]

Puppet of Cheney. I will never forgive him for the Patriot Act.

Jew puppet who got into the war in Iraq for Israel.

Fucked up the economy too

He's the decider!

Good commander in chief. Looked after us as much as he could. Same with Rummy.

He seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with

the little known fact is that he had a lobotomy

Full retard. Never go full retard.

total dog shit garbage neocon cuckold shit stain with mild retardation.

The internet spend 8 years drawing up every conspiracy theory he was behind. Liberals swore up and down that he would suspend the upcoming elections and declare martial law with his new patriot act powers

I was wrapped up in it as a teen, but then none of that came to pass. Instead the economy tanked and he was a bad president for the reasons that no one was really paying attention to

That's why I laugh off all the Trump hysteria. Bush dove us into two wars and killed the economy and we survived. Trump has a long way to go hit that level

I used to think he was a bad guy but now looking at all the Repubican presidents, Ike, Nixon, Reagan, Bush etc., it looks like all of them were patriots in the middle of a thicker and thicker communist slime swamp. I can only imagine how subverted and kiked to the core we were after 8 years of Bill, and this is assuming Bush himself wasn't sold out.

I bet he raped a few bitches in college

I bet he still puts Jeb in a headlock whenever he sees him

well for starters he did 911

he knew all about 911 and let it happen

t. Michael Moore

either this or he was a titanic alcoholic.

watch his speeches from the early 90's and compare with when he was president

had photoshopped sexual relations with the Saudi King.

You are literally nothing but a number to Rumsfeld.

I have zero respect for him, his arrogance destroyed foreign policy in this country for decades.

Best President in the history of Murica

youtube.com/watch?v=0SVeoniKtM8

Killed at least 200k Iraqi civilians. Assuming half of them were female and with a fertility rate of almost 5, he prevented 1,000,000+ future Muslims from being born.

>500k, not 1,000,000

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

>meh

obama killed way more sand niggers than this pussy

the only accomplishment of that gorilla's presidency

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me twice — you can't get fooled again.

HAHAHHA

housing crisis fucked up the economy

literal CIAnigger

George W Bush did 9/11. He personally planted bombs in the World Trade Center twin towers and shot a missle at the Pentagon.

good taste of footwear

it's true. I saw him do it. I have a video tape of it.

grew up with him as president after clinton, fucking crazy 8 years man, friend brothers went to iraq,, n we just watched our country buy hummers and new namsion size homes. yet everything started to inflate, then the fucking market crashed, and the world alost ended with the great bubble. fucking greedest motherfuckers ever. ever 20-20-30 years wall street or certain aspects of our society try to fuck over the american citizen and thier taxes dollars. blaming it on government.. watch TOO BIG TOO FAIL. its a dope mini series

This

It was actually Cheney all the time.
Bush is a moron.

Republican by name only. 9/11 was his family's legacy. Obama was a cover for the shit he did.

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Bump for honesty.

Neocon Jew puppet.

His dad shot JFK.

Bald faced liar:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

>as bad as obongo
Sorry, no.
Dubya didn't legalize (((gay marriage))).

It's all recorded. You should be looking at evedens, instead of shilice

He likes to paint dogs

He went AWOL

theintercept.com/2015/10/27/george-w-bush-was-awol-but-whats-truth-got-to-do-with-it/

what the article doesn't tell you is that he was AWOL because he skipped his physical which he would have had to take a drug test. Daddy took care of the rest. He was a drunk and a cocaine user.

Here he is drunk as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4IjMNvAU4

Neither did Obooboo.

SCOTUS did that.

Need info, just ask.

Please.

Continued lettting the beaners flood into this country forever destroying the demographics.

$9,000,000,000,000 dollars in debt from cutting taxes during war time

Set up for Obongo and Refugees.

0/10 presidency

Skull and Bones, father was involved in JFK assassination

Under the Bush crime family, the School of Americas in Fort Benning, Georgia trained the would be South American dictators and drug lords (Los Zetas). The drugs were then funneled through Mexico and into America through Texas (George W governor) and Florida (Jeb governor) as well as Mena, Arkansas (Bill Clinton governor).

youtube.com/watch?v=3NhmZSdmY0s

H W Bush also invaded Panama and backstabbed Manuel Noriega (CIA asset) who was laundering the drug money. The money was confiscated from the banks. Prescott Bush's firm Brown Brothers Harriman had their assets frozen under the Trading With The Enemy Act because they were helping fund the Nazi camps.

dailymotion.com/video/x292guq_cocaine-cowboys-2-2_lifestyle

Go to 57:00

Controlled opposition.

Comfy CIC. Didn't fuck around with tradition near as much as his successor.