Paris Agreement

When President Trump withdrew from the Paris agreement, some governors pledged that their states would hold to the ENVIRONMENTAL standards of the Paris agreement. Which means, we help the environment without all the lame wealth distribution that was in the Paris agreement.

Did /the don/ intend for this to happen???

If liberal cities/states want to throw their money away I don't care, as it will only help states like mine.

Leaving such decisions to state legislature is literally the correct move. If the people of a state want to sacrifice their productivity and standards of living for a negligible impact on global emissions that won't in any way deter climate change then let them.

>not being a literal coalburner and instead generating power using more advanced and efficient means necessitates sacrificing productivity and standards of living
This is what Drumpftards actually believe

Seems like the best way to do it. There's no reason reducing pollution has to involve sending money to China

yeah, but like op implies, there is absolutely no need for gay paris agreements to make this happen. Fucking etaists and leftis that need to feel in charge of things and want to """design""" and """plan""" the fucking world. Fuck em all.

THANK YOU.

I felt like I'm the only one who got this. Even if the governors didn't make any statements, our factories would never simply increase emissions. It's all about the benjamin$$$

So, why has Germany's C02 emissions gone up despite them going green massively?

I heard Texas is very strong in wind energy nowadays, is it true, Sup Forums?

when driving out to west Texas you will see windmills and about 20% of them arent broken and are spinning. They're a complete and total waste

on the coast yeh, i had to haul my stupid ass up to the top of them for maintenance till i got a better job

True, they have around 630 now. There was a big boom in them back in late 2016

Doesnt that pay well though?

was a'ight

The agreement is literally punishing the now regulated countries for going through the industrial revolution and polluting the Earth so much while throwing money at unregulated countries and this is all based around a non-binding agreement. That means that the countries receiving the money don't have to do jack shit with it.

This is literal cuck behavior.

>I'm sorry for polluting the planet, here take our money so you can skip that phase and not commit the same mistake we did

The thing that really threw me over the edge was the fact that China doesn't have to lower emissions until 2030. That means they can keep on polluting without any repercussion while taking in all our money. It gets worse. China is predicted to plateau and start minimizing emissions on its own without any extra money by 2025. That means were just giving them money to do something they would have already done on their own.

shit, I want some beans, now

>>a literal coalburner

>ifunny.co
Delete your hard drive

Also I'm fine with leaving Paris agreement if we can make a better alternative in fact I prefer that but I doubt that is since Trump is a huge coal shill.

>Inb4 Trumpets accuse me of being a shareblue shill
I don't want to be a polluted shit whole like India, only subhuman nations use coal these days.

>Leaving such decisions to state legislature is literally the correct move.
I agree with this notion.

hahah its seriously a deflection for the russian hacking theve been talking about all these weeks n kushner, he also has to get some kind of win ri this sec so bannon was like do it, its all like plays chess and or checkers man. fucking world politics. lol

Merkel's hot air.