Americans of Sup Forums

How do we save Great Britain?

flood them with tourists

Culturally enrich them until they're no white devils left

Deport all Muslims and Jews. "Deal" with those or resist. Gotta tell ya...between the attacks and Theresa "Big Sister" May, this is reeeeallly killing my dream of living there one day. Even some small country town that's 100% white still won't save me from the constant internet surveillance.

Sink it.

give them more immigrants, they love immigrant cock

we need to first save ourselves

Should we help? They are bringing this shit on themselves. Fuck them, They can sleep in the bed they made.

Kill the ZOG you stupid fucking retard.

How long have you been here?

We wait till Jesus shows up

I'm not doing shit. They can save themselves. Just break into any mosque and theyll find a stash of AKs and rpgs

You can't save people from themselves.

By letting it die and get reborn.

They have to want to save themselves first. Then we can talk about sending over some boomsticks.

Enforced reformation of Islam that complies with western virtues. Those who do not follow the reformed Islam need to be deported to countries where archaic forms of Islam are accepted.

Remove schools and mosques that indoctrinate and preach hatred towards western people.

Deport all those who are on the terrorist watch list.

Nuke Saudi Arabia.

You tell me

pray that after this lodon bridge attack they vote ukip and stop al immigration and ban the fuking muslims

let's all go on vacation to the UK at the same time and burn down mosques and indiscriminately kill random arab-looking people

+ Execute Sadiq Khan

You do realize even fucking London is whiter than every city in America and we're still 85% white?

America is the country in immediate need of saving.

We deconvert from outdated religions like Christianity, develop a culture around science and reason, create a secular society, and become apathetic to culture. This will prevent you from being worried about something that's non-existent (culture). Terrorism is just a part of our daily lives, but it's less common than a nuke happening. Stop being fearful, this is what religions does to morons.

They are a sovereign country. They can solve it themselves.

Tourists from the Middle East I assume?

>We wait till Jesus shows up

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior yet?

why do refugees get to live in cities? they should be forced to stay in isolated camps if they want to stay at all

We are not saving you cunts.

We don't. They have to save themselves and first they have to want to win. Fat chance.

This is why I love burgers

Fair enough, we both have issues all caused by progressives BUT you dumb fucks are currently under seige by the religion of peace in a major way.

>mulsims are killing liberals
why would we want to stop that?

We give them guns of course!

Would this be legal in the UK?

Big difference. For example, there was a festival at a church in the town next to mine, all Hispanic. They were singing religious songs, had food and even young girls wearing traditional dress. No trucks of peace, no bombs.

Stop funding ISIS for starters.

You just should have kept your greedy schekel schekel fingers off the middle east. You spent 2.000.000.000.000$ to create the terror that is now spreading in europe. And now you uneducated pigs have the arrogancy to blame europe on everything. And thats not even some weird conspiracy theory, its basic education which you idiots lack.

Pray. Change your facebook profile. Use a hashtag. Let them in. Then kill yourself.

We show them how it's done and they will follow suit. Just like woth rock n roll

If you have to ask you know the answer

Take a guess leaf

>Great
>Britain
Pick one :(

Institute decimation orders amongst the Muslim population. Every time a Muslim murders anyone else, they must break into groups of ten. The tenth man will be picked at random by the local constabulary. The other nine are to beat that man to death or be shot by the constable.

This shit will never happen in America. Even the most normal fat stupid American wouldn't tolerate war in the streets.

Assuming this actually happens, what percentage of Brits would be saved? 10% maybe? And that's not a "LOL MUSLIM MIGRANTS" joke either.

The greatest power America has in the Western world is through cultural influence. As we became more degenerate and amoral, the Europeans followed and one-upped us. American society has to face atheism head on and either replace it with the old ways or find a new philosophy that gives people a common moral code like Christianity use to.

Digits...../
Check'd

>help

Through degeneracy. in 40 years all those muslim tards can get their 72 virgins through sexbots and they won't need an hero anymore.

Fuck em. We worry about ourselves, let the rest of the world sink into shitskin degeneracy.

You guys have got to threaten war with the EU if they keep trying to obstruct Brexit.

You are not only fat, but a coward too. We're all under attack. We stand together or die alone.

Amen brother!

You have guns and you can't stop terrorist attacks or niggers running riot, sort your own backyard out first then you can tell us how you became a peaceful country with a low crime rate.

This is how you do it. Kick them out first of course. Also S*ros is threatening to destroy his home country. Just like at true piece of kike filth. No loyalty to his homeland. Only Shitrael.

The Islamic horde has wanted Europe long before we even knew about America. The occupation of Iberia, the siege of Vienna... Greece was a vassal state of the Ottoman empire until the 1920s. Don't be fucking blind and stop the infighting. We need to unite against these fucking Islamic fuck heads, because turning against one another is exactly what they fucking want.

This.

As much as I hate saying it, our British cousins will have to fend for themselves for the time being. We have enough shit at home to deal with. Besides, they need to save themselves. We cannot and should not help a country that does not at least try.

Hussein, Mubarak, Gadaffi & Ben Ali were strong leaders that made sure that their folk stays where its at. They made sure that their people are under control. Of course Islam in its current state is cancer, but genociding all muslims is not a plan. Just imagine where Iran would be now if the US/GB wouldn't have fucked Mossadegh over. Reformation is the only realistic way to solve this problem but american foreign policy threw the muslims decades back in that.

>people have been waiting 2000 years for this
>BUT I'M SPECIAL IT'S TOTALLY REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME GUYS

Yeah, just do nothing you weak faggot.

So, a form of Islam that doesn't follow the Quran? Sorry Bonglander, but this is even less realistic than RWDS.

Follow me on this one but we have to open the borders completely. Trust me, I have a plan. We let in ALL the Muslims to Britain and evacuate the whites. Then we lock down the Island and Escape From New York that shit. Prison containment island.

offer amnesty and free citizenship to the redpilled non-muslim ones willing to move to america, and relocate them to either california or new york by mandate where they must reside for at least 6 years, helping us regain our cuckstates

We don't. Just because the US is the least cucked right now doesn't mean we're not on the same downward trajectory.

i feel like the first ones to go are the whole of parliament and even our own congress. there are so many fucking stupid shit retards in government that need to be purged.

diversity is strength
send all our nigs and spics there

The people of Great Britain first need to acquire the desire to be saved. The same can be said of our country and most other western nations. Throwing a lifesaver at a drowning man that doesn't want to be saved is pointless.

it's time to introduce them to ...........flube

We have war in our streets now...until we stand up to antifa and niggers you shouldn't say such things

We don't. They are well and truly fucked. There is nothing left to do now but stem the tide and try to prevent the infection from reaching the currently civilized world.

Western Europe must be left to die. Do not shed too many tears for them. They brought it upon themselves.

This is true. However, if they truly desired to be saved, they would attempt to save themselves and no longer require much assistance on our part.

The average Londoner was directing their ire not towards the terrorists but towards Americans for condemning the attacks. There is nothing to be done for people who insist on self-destructing.

Don't hold your breath that nigga ain't coming back, and even if he did it would be super confusing because he would look like a young Osama Bin Laden

>There is nothing to be done for people who insist on self-destructing.
sad but true

With real men

I think we should focus on uncucking ourselves first.

This man is correct. Keep fighting for W. Europe, but know that it is ultimately up to them to save themselves.

You haven't considered that most of the US is sparsely populated and where it is populated there are only white people who have been farming there for 100+ years
In 1980 50% of counties didn't have one single non-white
In 1990 50% of Americans were still directly descended from pioneers
It doesn't matter if 100 million spics populate caliphornia, the heartland of America is impenetrable and can be retake by hardy gun-nuts at a moment's notice. Shitskin "Americans" are only temporary. Long live and God bless the U.S. of A.