You can only post in this thread if your countrymen haven't been run over by islamic vehicles in the last month

you can only post in this thread if your countrymen haven't been run over by islamic vehicles in the last month

bonus points for laughing at britain

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsHfQFihHc
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/may/18/times-square-new-york-car-sidewalk
theguardian
archive.is/xx9S7
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does your surname end in berg by any chance?

They'd have to queue up behind our own countrymen if they want a chance to run someone over.

hahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off muhammed bwahhahahaha

>using a truck
poorfags

They are all hoaxes, like Sandy Hook. Nobody died.

>tfw your country gets minimal happenings
no lie, it feels great to not be a europoor covered in tire tracks right about now

No laughing, it's time to help them reawaken their Saxon warrior blood, they've been sleeping for too long. If this does not awaken the sleeping Wulfheard in them all then what the hell will?

>achmed fucks your wife
>shoots up your theater and you
>shoves dick in your bullet riddled body and mouth

ahahahahahahahahahahha

Still waiting for something to happen here.

What did SyeTen mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsHfQFihHc

>Laughing at the destruction of the Western world
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As usual Americans calling everyone cucks when they got the biggest btfo of all time from the religion of peace with a heavy assist from the humble bankers

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Keep laughing
>in the last month
wow, congratulations on lasting a month without a vehicle driving into pedestrians on purpose
oh wait
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/may/18/times-square-new-york-car-sidewalk

of course it wasn't terrorism :^)

Please use archive

>theguardian com/us-news/live/2017/may/18/times-square-new-york-car-sidewalk
archive.is/xx9S7

only if you repent baguette

wahahahahahaa

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

hon hon hon hon hon

Hahahahahahahahaha..... we're next. Check em.

Ebin sprölölöö xD its funny because white people are dying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serves you right for abandoning us, britcucks

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Narcos ain't Islam

culturally enriching teapots get what they asked for when they demand "diversity"
from now on, im going to mentally replace words like 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism' with 'bombings' and ''child sex slaves'

no self respecting white woman goes for a simp chimp. Only the degenerates rejected by white men, I know no white women but drug addicts that are with nigs.

you guys are fucking amateurs.

lmao
>western "europe"

l m a o fucking westies, how fucking dumb can you be?

more like a whole century lmao
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

On average English people have only 30% non-Celtic (Saxon/Angle/Viking) DNA... that means we're 70% people who were conquered by Romans, Saxons, Angles, Vikings, Normans, and Muslims.

>mfw mudlimes in south and center america are practically inexistent

>implying that other 70% is made up of the conquerors

Do you even invasion senpai? If Nigeria took over Ireland, and slaughtered the vast majority of the people then bred with who was left, would the Irish, in 1000 years time or so, be majority ginger or majority nigger? Screw your head on my dude.

HAHAHAHA I'M BURGERPOSTING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206

LONDON (EJP)---‘’The fact that in the last two months Europe didn’t face any major terror attack doesn’t say nothing. I believe that even though Isis, the Islamic state terror group, is losing areas in Iraq and Syria, it is still very relevant to conduct terrorism in Europe. It is is too soon to say that the war is behind us. I believe on the contrary that the war is ahead of us…,’’ said Nitzan Nuriel, internationally renowned Israel’s top counter-terrorism.

In an interview with European Jewish Press in London where he was invited by the Europe Israel Press Association (EIPA), Nuriel stressed that Isis has enough ‘’sleeping cells’’ and enough people in Europe who are willing to conduct terror acts. ‘’More problematic is that Isis has new skills, like chemicals. I believe they are going to use it in Europe in a very short period of time…’’

>War is ahead of us
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259

THAT'S IT! FRANCE! YOU'RE DEAD! I NOBODY DOES THIS TO AMERICA. NOBODY DOES THIS TO FREEDOM. OOOHHMAA. OHHH. YOU'RE GONNA DIE! YOU ARE GONNA DIE! GUARANTEE IT!

JEEEZUS

Bonus points if your white countrymen have killed more mussies at home than have been killed by mussie terrorists.

Finally a thread were I can post in.
We´re totally safe nothing to worry from trucks´o peace.

What "other" 70%? I said, I didn't imply, that the other 70% is Celtic.

>222
Just noticed I´ve called for a new terror attack in Germany.
Praise Kek.

>many years ago
>be the greatest empire on earth
>be respected and feared all around the world

>current year
>can't stop sucking brown cock and getting culturally enriched by peaceful immigrants
what went wrong?

>being this assblasted despite no one doing anything to you
Only a Frenchie

Bongs, get your shit together.

Can anybody explain to me why killing the citizens of a country has "gay marriage" is a bad thing?

Not even close you cuckd piece of shit
But please, tell me how the Jews are ruining your country and not your own fucking people who made the Rothschilds what they were in the first place
Don't Bogans run over petrol heads when try sleep in the middle of the road?

>Laughing at the event that literally caused the collapse of Europe for good
At least you're embracing your death

Britz
T
F
O

Get the fuck out of my country you foreign faggot.

That's because they don't have to, your government is spreading your ass cheeks as wide as possible without even a fight
Really sucks since Canucks really did used to be bro tier neighbors

that wasn't islamic terrorism you stupid british inbred faggot

So what does America call itself now then?
"The west" has always included us but since the west as most know it is dead and America is the only place that is both surviving and thriving in the current climate should we still call ourselves the west or is it time we only be referred to as American?
Tbh I never really felt like we were even remotely western since not only does an entire ocean separate us but so does our ideals and mindset(since day one)

>Nigger
>In water
That's not America shitposter
Here niggers avoid water at all costs
It's most likely central europe

Were you born that stupid, or did it require a certain amount of effort on your point later in life?

Europe is nothing like us bro. I have always been tired of people saying we need to hold some friendship with Europeans. They're not like us. They're faggots. They're cucks. If we went to war with them, I would enlist and risk my life to fight those eurofaggots. Fuck the EU

>Tfw never had a terrorist attack

Feels good to see islamophobic countries citizens get killed. I lol'd when 9/11 happened and I'm loling now, we show Muslims with respect and they respect y's back.

Same, my only thing is that if they're gone there's nowhere else for shitskins to go to try and steal white women
Then we will be besiged by all, at least for now they're too busy enriching Europistan to bother us any more than they already have

us*

>never had a terrorist attack
You're joking right?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Europe is so progressive. Having their citizens get run over and having their throats slits will really reduce their carbon emissions

Meeting the Paris agreement standards one bigot at a time.
They're ahead of the curve user.

Don't you guys hold the world record at 9/11?

Feels good to be a female in a country where rapists aren't being allowed in.

That was just a Mexican guy all whacked out on bath salts, not an attacked aimed in aiding the Islamic take over of the US - like they're working on doing in the UK. The time for excuses is over, Nigel.

I just reported your post to the FBI and CIA for being an Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

Don't think you're safe in Canada. We have extraditions powers on your cuck country.

only sikhs

>Feels good to be a female in a country where rapists aren't being allowed in.
>border with mexico

>Feels good to be a female in a country where rapists aren't being allowed in.

...Yet. Wait until we elect our first female president then you'll enjoy plenty of cultural enrichment as well.

;_;

Everyone report this guy's post to the FBI and CIA for being an Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

He clearly needs to be on a watch list.

They don't just rape females anymore y'know.

Americans laughing at Europe when they have 40 million niggers in their country?

Kek I know where Id rather be

post tits

at least black folks don't commit terrorist attacks you stupid inbred british faggot

You first.

Enjoy your trucks of tolerance newfriend.

Why police not have gun in Britain bong ??

you do realize the consequences of that day right? Millions of shit skins got btfo. Americans no matter what color all United as one and chased mudslimes down the street. I lived in NY at the time.

>Black folks

A hearty kek, my fat fucking furry friend.

One minute youre shiposting about muh niggers, next youre defending them.

>Daily reminder that 1000's of white American's are killed by feral negroes every year.

Implying youre average normie even thinks about politics, most likely these ppl died thinking lol what th...

You can see how bad it is for us but your country continues to take the same exact path. Doesn't say much for your country.

I would suspect most of those whites put themselves in a dangerous situation.

There's a difference between that and being in public and being run over by a truck you dumb crooked toothed faggot

All this in-fighting, do you think muslims do that?

you win this time, asshole