Huh... Really gives the ol' noggin' a good ol' joggin, doesn't it? Maybe the US way isn't the safest after all?

Huh... Really gives the ol' noggin' a good ol' joggin, doesn't it? Maybe the US way isn't the safest after all?

take your head out of your ass and google the term "per capita"

half of the UK's were in the past year

Since June 1, UK has had 1 while US has had 0.

Checkmate.

It'd be hell of a lot more if all our intelligence services weren't so good.

Hey John?
Yeah?
Can we pull up any stats that will help people forget these things happen every week?

Sure thing, Ian, lemme check

in the last month UK (much smaller than US) has had 2
checkmate you fat fuck

>John
>Ian
you wish

3rd post best post

>8 terror attacks
Does this include mudslime rapes?

Huh? Yalls police cant arrest rape gangs because its racist.

I would imagine that they cant arrest suspected terrorists because their feefees could get hurt.

Instead yall focus resources on High Capacity Assault Sporks with Extended Handles and mean words on twatter...

Holy shit. Open borders right this second!!!!!!!

they had like 4 this year alone

"You are blocked from following @ianhamilton_ and viewing @ianhamilton_'s Tweets. Learn more"

damn, that was quick

US population is 5 times greater than UK. For terrorism attack parity, I would expect around 40 attacks in the US in the same period as U.K. gets 8. But this means nothing to OP or Ian Fagilton because they're insufferable cunts.

>what is population difference

The problem that this guy doesn't seem to understand is that

1) Mass migration of Muslims doesn't seem to stopping any time soon
2) It's been shown from studies that younger Muslims within the UK and across Europe have become more radicalized in the past 10 years

I mean the fact that you had 3 separate attacks in like 2 months isn't a good sign, right? You take an increasing population of Muslims and a segment of their population that's wanting to commit these acts, and the future doesn't look so bright.

>it's a contest

Butthurt since 1776

Since 2017 UK has had 3 that I know of and the U.S. has had none.

8 in two decades? that's basically nothing.
a round error. I don't really think these are much to get worked up over...

The local police are a bunch of unarmed cuckolds. The intelligence services and armed police are very based however; much better than say in a non-state failed entity called Belgium or something. Although that can hardly be called an achievement.

>Its a country smaller than some American states vs the entirety of America episode

>calling themselves Muslim
I stopped there

Between 999BC and 2001 AD only one major terrorist attack occurred in the US, that killed 2997 people. That is only 1 person dying per year over a 3000 year period!

#notAllMuslims

Fact: England has been fighting Muslims since before America exsisted

Question: How many MIs are there and how do I apply?

>1 post by this ID
sage

>The local police are a bunch of unarmed cuckolds

Thats the issue, street niggers here would literally not give a british cop a second glance, especially if it were a woman cop.

You can imagine terrorist know its open season, at least until armed police arrive. They even stabbed down an officer.

If this gets much worse I expect they'll be increasing the amount of armed officers.

We've also only had one war with Iraq, guess that was fine then.

The US bombs the nations the terrorists come from. The UK arrests anyone making fun of the terrorists on twitter.