Only 6 dead

>only 6 dead
Is it just me or are muslims kinda bad at the whole terrorism thing?

It's almost as if a cell was sacrificed.
Almost like it was activated and thought they were part of something more Paris like, and then 8 minutes later they all caught bullets from Brit response forces.

People were murdered in a city center of the society that they despise. They can infiltrate and kill wantonly and know for certain that a large percentage of the enemy population will immediately begin covering for them.

They're great at it.

>what is 9/11

>He believes that Muslims did 9/11 by themselves

Didn't realize you moved north, Dick Cheney...

SIX??? that's it? How many perps were there? That one faggot gets to twenty with a nail bomb, perhaps the shittiest choice for a crowd. Should've concentrated on pure explosive force.

And these chucklefucks get six?

Not just you, no

I could probably think up 10 different ways to ensure that my death toll would be in the double digits. If they were going for maximum damage, these muzzies are even more retarded than usual.

The main point of terrorism is to instill instinctual fear in a populace. You don't even need to kill people to do this. All you need are consistent attacks and a projected, visible ideology to be the boogey man executing them.

Just be glad that they're so magnificently retarded.

Main objective was the election, not killing infidels.

They're not the real terrorists. The real terrorists are the people who go online to tweet #PrayforLondon and #NotAllMuslims in response to these tragedies. Those are the ones who should be rounded up and given the William Wallace treatment.

Any shitskin who kills a white person only does it because they don't know any better. It's in the shitskin nature to be violent and anti-white. But white folks who engage in narcissistic hashtag culture are much worse.

>6 dead
>20 redpille-I mean, wounded
I call that a win.

They are fucking horrible at the. Fucking Manchester could have been a easy 200 plus kill streak bomb the entry then few guys with autos blast the kids running for the exits.

>three man cell can only kill six people

Muslims are so fucking pathetic.

If terrorist wanted to they could kill people in the thousands. The thing is that terrorists have to pussy foot around the fact that the retribution against their country would be a thousand times the thousand killed.

They're doing the best they can, considering that about 50% of all muslims are inbred.

But yeah, you would think by now that they would have figured out remote detonation, so that they don't have to keep blowing themselves up whenever they want to bomb something.

They're really bad at conducting any kind of operation in general. The number of ambushes that get called off in Afghanistan because Ahmed forgot to buy batteries for the IED detonator is shocking.

>implying they got any redpill from that

>But yeah, you would think by now that they would have figured out remote detonation, so that they don't have to keep blowing themselves up whenever they want to bomb something.
Even the communist terrorists knew to use limpet mines when attacking civilian targets in South Africa in the 1980's. Weird how the muslims haven't figured it out yet.

Just think how scary it would be if they came up with actual methods of killing large numbers of people.

does morphine come in pill form?

Muslims aren't the enemy. The enemy is those in power who say that Muslims matter.

it's hard to get batteries in bumfuck nowhere, retard. you think there's wallmart in every village in afghanistan?

all muslim terrorists are degenerates who could never hack it practicing the religion

this is why they all love booze and whores, they think the act of martyrdom will commute their sinful ways

they are lazy and inept

>the britbongs are starting to wake up
>just in time for the leader of London to be muslim
You guys like cutting close, don't you

Damn you're fuckin retarded.

how can they be that bad? 6? They could have killed more people just by farting.

6 here
20 there
100s everywhere

Sure its a small number per event but the events keep coming so it adds up.

Muslims bomb themselves because martyrdom is considered a shortcut to Heaven in Islam.

6 is very disappointing for a city that deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Bomb a school bus or hijack it and fun them all down. Think of the lulz if that happened. Just literally off the top of my head. They really are pretty bad at it.

3 attackers

What a joke. I could've got more by walking out on the street with a metal pipe and bonk people on the head.

It's kinda hard to detect the kafirs in London, you never know you might actually end up stabbing a fellow muslim.

There were only 3 suspects, so I've heard, that did the attack. Along with 48 being injured. Unless you are accurate as fuck with a gun and moving targets, it's hard to get 5 clean kills off people. You'll injure a lot, but not get any kills.

I fucking hate summer. Youtube no joke has better comments then Sup Forums right now. Bye faggots.

>Muslims doing terrorism without white help kill a couple people with trucks
>White people doing terrorism, pic related
>Muslims doing terrorism with help from whites, 9/11
Truly, diversity is our weapon of choice

>say pic related
>forget pic
truly I am poo

Apparently the Brits in the bar started throwing beer and glasses at the attackers. These Muslims really aren't tough guys, they just have nothing to lose so they're dangerous. When you're drunk you are a bit ballsier so there were probably more than a few Chads wielding barstools.

They are literally genetic retards.

They are murdering retards, but they're still retards.

They're basically the time Samwise Gamgee played football tier murderers who really believe in themselves.

proof that gun restriction works, over 100 people would be dead if those 3 had guns

Ban all guns

the stampede in Italy (I think it was) that happened after people heard a loud bang injured way more people. This is what they want. A terrified Europe

>Muslims
>9/11
Pick one and only one.

You really want these faggots to be able to call in the AC130?

They stabbed and ran over people. Those are the type of wounds that will kill more people in the next 72 hours.

I expect final death toll to be around 11-12.

>only 6 dead

With fucking knives. Two unarmed men working together should have been able to disarm one knife wielding sandnigger.

THIS. Muslims are just subhuman cattle being herded. If you think Muslims are the main threat you're massively blue pilled. If we were smart we'd manipulate the goat fuckers to do what we want, instead half of the US right wing is being manipulated to hate them

I'm sitting in a cafe with about 50 people in here. There's two doors.

If three guys came in here with knives we would all be royally fucked. I'm sure if they blocked exits they could easily take out half of the peoples here before they realised it was a happening. Maybe I'm getting paranoid but I always check out my surroundings now; exits, obstacles, those around me, who has just walked in.

oh yeah, almost forgot, F
Hate what is happening

>two men
>in the UK
>kek

>white folks are worse
kill le self

This is exactly what I've been saying all along