How can we get rid of bums?

This is a worldwide issue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfU8TUZRtZg
goodjobsfirst.org/
goodjobsfirst.org/sites/default/files/docs/pdf/amazon-subsidies.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/8/judson-phillips-why-are-american-taxpayers-subsidi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By focusing on the tits.

zyklon-b applied in a confined space

1. Kill them
2. Stop giving them money so they have to get their shit together
3.Let them live in halfway homes while drugging/drinking for the rest of their lives. Maybe turn them into zoos.

any of these three will work.

Ship them all to California

Pay them to attack the muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=RfU8TUZRtZg

Just deal with them.

there will always be poor people, and its our job to provide equal opportunity to them to succeed and find fulfillment. we should not however, give them the incentive to leech off of the peoples detriment.

No this is a issue exclusively in countries that lack either the resources for efficient welfare apparatus or are simply lacking in basic human decency.

Increase minimum wage

says the ethnostate

$15x0=0

Have they got fleas?

bums are not "poor people" they're addicts or pros who don't want to get their shit together.

enabling addicts is not compassion you finnish tart

1. not all bums are equal
2. you'll never get rid of bums. there are people who willingly choose to live a life like that, and it'll never go away

Yeah no. Whole issue is mixed in with your lack of trade unions,low wages, lack efficient labor oversight when workers rights are violated(particularly wage theft) cost of living and lack of public housing or support for rental housing.

These things could easily be fixed with having smaller military along with simply human decency to actively improve the conditions of most impoverished workers in your country.

>Kill them
Is there a way of doing that without getting a SJW tsunami?

How?

That is another absolutely ludicrous point, considering that most developed countries have moved away form punishing addicts to actually helping them to re-integrating into society instead of throwing them into prison for decades.

no seriously says the ethnostate.
also sage

>This is a worldwide issue
Learn by example.
Is there a country will low density of homeless?

All "people" who do not own land are useless vermin and deserve to be exterminated for the betterment of mankind.

no because people like see hobos as a means to push their retarded political agenda. Any solution short of "just give them welfarelol don't worry about it" would be a waste of a good tragedy in their view.

Russia is a ethnostate too, so is China(not to mention UAE etc). This is not an argument but a typical show for the lack of humanity in americans.

fpbp

bum spikes.

As someone who helps the homeless the majority of them are greedy sons of bitches who take take take as much as they can and sell drugs as their job. I could literally care less after these many years of working with them whether this sad story happened or this mental illness is affecting them. They end up way too far gone often times when they get hooked on the crack, booze and government checks.

touché

kill or help. and helping implies either welfare, or waiting until they are in a state of mind in which they are ready to put in the necessary effort to actually live independently. or do both. have a minor bit of welfare, while they work from a minimum wage earning bum job, because they didnt give a shit about their future when younger, keep the welfare until they work their way up the chain at least enough to sustain a cheap ass apartment and food on that job, then release them into the world.

another idea, dont let welfare be allowed just because a paycheck is low enough. maybe use welfare as a case to case basis, to at least try to assure there isnt some lazy mooching fuckness going on. actually figure out whats going on, and work from there. just some input

>I could literally care less

Solution is in three steps
1) Manipulate culture to believing that being homeless is immoral.
2) Establish program that returns homeless to work force
2) Mentally ill go to asylum.

Global GDP is >$17,000US, spread the wealth, easy as that.

By killing all mexicans.

Top fucking kek. Go be poor somewhere else!

So they spend it all, and when it´s gone, return to be a bump again, why would you want that?

I didn´t know there were Mexicans begging in every country in the world

Conscription.
>Gives them a job
>Gives them a bed
>Gives them a home
>Gives them clothes
>Gives them pay
>Gives them healthcare
>Removes them from the public eye
>Boosts their self image

I mean Global GDP PPP per capita is $17,000 but I think you got that.

When someone spends money it means some one else is making money. Cash circulation benefits all. 8 people now control as much wealth as 50% of the world.

And did those people beg for money?

Sometimes I act like I'm giving them money but when I go to make it look like I'm putting money in a take it. I take as much as possible. Definitely don't need it's just funny.

Have a "civil" war
then counties start reaching out to war victims
send out on mass refugees who are young fighting age males

Noooooo. Please fucking don't. We have enough shit to deal with here.

Yes:
#1 Bill Gates - Microsoft has collected at least 58 state/federal subsideis totaling over $400 million
goodjobsfirst.org/

#2 Jeff Bezos - With Amazon 79 subsidies have been collected worth over $575 million

goodjobsfirst.org/sites/default/files/docs/pdf/amazon-subsidies.pdf

#3 Amancio Ortega - Spanish fashion shit I know nothing about

#4 Warren Buffet - Has been subsidized millions
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/8/judson-phillips-why-are-american-taxpayers-subsidi/

4. Carlos Slim Helu

5. Mark Zuckerberg

6. Larry Ellison

7. Michael Bloomberg

8. Charles Koch or David Koch

Yes, they have all been subsidized and begged for money one way or another.

We send our bums and addicts to chicago, we should send our drug dealers to Detroit too.

Kill yourself Malaysian mike