Europe is done

Too many traitors who would rather kill their country then admit that rightwingers are right. I can't believe this is how the cradle of western civilization will go out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfVjAxeTCZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democracy is death.

Says the degenerate who would probably rather rail a gook than help his race out

>right wingers are right

they are right

but that doesn't make right-wingers good people

kicking out muslims because a few may be terrorists is along the same lines of logic as locking up everyone because a few may be criminals

The abandonment of god and Christian values in Europe has opened the door to this. They abandoned ages of knowledge and traditions that had made Europe become so powerful. These people were conquering the known world a few hundred years ago and now they are committing suicide on a mass scale.

Magna Carta was a mistake

Greece is the cradle of Western civilizaiton, and Germany killed it to preserve its shitty bank.
Western Europe in general decided that it liked shit wages, high regressive taxes, and increased female participation in the labor market more than sustaining its population, all the while knowing the capital wants to grow like cancer.

>when you democratically allow non land owners to democratically allow women to democratically allow legal immigrants to democratically allow illegal immigrants to democratically genocide you

The only difference is that only one major school of teaching is indoctrinating their people into thinking it's okay to kill people for not believing the same thing you do

>getting rid of a specific sector of the population is the same logic as getting rid of all the population
>leaf logic

fucking traitor.....go back to Afghanistan muzi

Fight back faggots, hold back the night

If you only stare as death comes, you are no good than the traitors pushing the entire nation into suicide

That's a complete false equivalency. Their belief system includes the violence they carry out. If a person wants to harm me no matter their beliefs I want them as far away as possible or dead. Anyone who is Muslim is essentially out to harm me if they really adhere to their beliefs so I would like them removed

people's mindsets can change quickly. you'd be surprised how quickly.
history is a fucking bitch

Fucking kill yourself traitor, this woman's blood is on YOUR hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfVjAxeTCZ8

If kicking out every fucking muslim might've saved her alone IT SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN DONE

No, the point is to not permit parallel societies to form in your nation state in the first place, which is what happens when you enable mass migration of divergent cultures.
That you may be good or bad is irrelevant. You shouldn't be able to set up China Town and Little Mogadishu.

The Golden One has a theory, that all the leftist self-hate and white-hate in Europe stems from what you said OP---

The leftists hate the old "anti-Communist right" so much, that they will do anything, including genocide their own race and countries, just to get back at the right wing (which is us of course)

Here is the song for your thread, the song of my people--

youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q

You can't even stand up to the favela boys that mug you daily. I'd wanna see you stand up to the people in power K E K.

literally for the first time agree with you, we are completely fucked.

I spoke last night with a Muslim friend who I assumed was a moderate about how the Quran is to blame for attacks like these as it encourages violence against non-Muslims, and only if we accept this fact can we work together to try and change Islam for the better.

The response?

I got called an ignorant racist who doesn't know anything about the religion, and she made a Facebook post talking about how I said all muslims are terrorists, how I brought race into the equation blah blah blah, when I said nothing remotely close. Islam is the religion of peace etc etc.

40 likes

We're done, it's over. Keep it going America. Even if you become culturally Latin you're still going to survive - we're completely fucked.

religious scholars agree that both christianity and islam share the same views when it comes to killings others who are not the same religious faith as you.

monotheistic religions are all inherently violent.

there are almost zero true christians, only cultural christians

why

I don't even advocate for kicking out all Muslims. I advocate for a highly controlled immigration policy and for western Muslims to reform their religion.

But apparently I'm literally Hitler and there's no difference between me and a 80 IQ BNP drone waving a St. George flag.

I just hope that in a few centuries at least people acknowlege that we were right, and that the leftist cuckfags were the most insane brainwashed morons ever to walk the Earth.

Awful.

IT STARTS WHEN YOU BRITS START KILLING SHITSKIN MUSLIMS.

STOP TYPING AND GO DO IT

>muslim friend

well theres your problem

There's nothing to fight back against, we have been culturally destroyed.

You have no idea what society here is like. Most of the native population are brainwashed husks who would rather die than admit that Islam in any way a danger, or to blame for these attacks.

There's no rational opposition to these kinds of people. Just ultra-right lunatics who want to genocide every Muslim.

Think about the good part

There will be one huge boost of european immigration to america before it completely stops.

HAHAAHAH! Right Wingers walk around "their" country talking about how much they love it while simultaneously hating half the people who live there.

"Right." They've never been right about ANYTHING, unless you can name something that wasn't a total failure.

Right Wingers in the US drag the bodies of Seth Rich and Amb. Chris Stevens through the streets just like those chimped out "Right Wingers" of Al Shabab in Somalia did to our soldiers.

Fucking Right Wingers. They love themselves and their history of failed ideas. Sad.

Guys leave the poor leaf alone he's literally required by law to saw these things.

>religious scholars agree that both christianity and islam share the same views when it comes to killings others who are not the same religious faith as you.

What "religious scholars"? Sam Harris?

Islam has an open directive to seek out, kill and enslave non believers at all times, anywhere on the planet. They are the ONLY ones who have this.

There is genuinely a group of Muslims who know their religion has serious issues, they are honestly rational and pretty cool. These guys risk their lives - literally - to try and change Islam. They are the only ones who can actually fight Islamic influence in Europe in my opinion.

I incorrectly assumed she was one of them.

blocking non citizens from entering a country is now like locking up citizens
fuck muslims
fuck leafs

so true

Get back here you arrogant subhuman filth. Let me expose your retarded popular ignorance and destroy you.

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/

Please stop denying the bible...

Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598
>128382598
>128382598
>128382598

It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in.
It's the nature of time that the new age must begin.

>Greece is the cradle of Western civilizaiton
that Greece died long ago.
all that is left of Greece is a bunch of Turk rape-babies who do everything to avoid paying taxes but keep their gubby benefits.

>few may be terrorists
it's a lot more then a few, actually i'd argue it's a pretty big part of their population. sure not ALL are running around killing people but MANY of them know of those that are planning shit yet never say a single fucking thing which is really no different then committing the acts.

bottom line is there's far too many whites being killed by these savages and in the end it's gonna be either them or us. we need to wake the fuck up and stop them before it's too late

The Bible doesn't say to seek out and kill infidels WHEREVER you may find them.

It has a closed context. Their own lands, people and tribe.

Islam's decree is open context, meaning anytime, anyplace any where.

HUGE difference.

Jesus on evangelizing is much different than Mohammed.

11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Wipe the dust from your feet and leave, vs. Kill them wherever you may find them.

Jews did this!

Quran 2:190 – 195

2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.
2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good.

Because it creates higher barriers to entry into the labor market and reduces social cohesion and trust. Male labor force participation is the best predictor for levels of criminality in a population.
Those are snippets from the Old Testament about blasphemy among the Jews. It's always funny seeing the Abrahamic religions argue over which of their books are the most shit, but it's beside the point. What matters is whether people actively read and follow such scripture, and that is disproportionately the case among the followers of Muhammad.

Fun fact: did you know the prescribed punishment for Atheism in Islam is being burned alive? and for homosexuality is being thrown from the tallest building in the town? Wherein Christianity you just go to Hell when you die and are possibly told what you're doing goes against Christianity beforehand(really shouldn't matter if you don't believe in it or don't care for Christians anyway)?

Really makes you wonder why there are so many left-liberal atheist apologists for Islam.

First part of the Koran is all this peaceful shit

Second part of the Koran is full of crazy violence.

In Islam the latter parts supersede the prior parts whenever there's a contradiction. Do the math.

Oh come on, that is bullshit. That last bit is true, but not the rest.