Israel plan on European flooding of refugees?

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347671/ISIS-army-scientists-set-wage-chemical-biological-war-West-Experts-warn-weapons-mass-destruction-carried-undetected-Europe-Union.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-S4qFoEB0
archive.is/ZcAhX
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
archive.is/vwC8j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfzq_ahbFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5gl-HzgpMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrwjXBpcwIw

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230206

LONDON (EJP)---‘’The fact that in the last two months Europe didn’t face any major terror attack doesn’t say nothing. I believe that even though Isis, the Islamic state terror group, is losing areas in Iraq and Syria, it is still very relevant to conduct terrorism in Europe. It is is too soon to say that the war is behind us. I believe on the contrary that the war is ahead of us…,’’ said Nitzan Nuriel, internationally renowned Israel’s top counter-terrorism.

In an interview with European Jewish Press in London where he was invited by the Europe Israel Press Association (EIPA), Nuriel stressed that Isis has enough ‘’sleeping cells’’ and enough people in Europe who are willing to conduct terror acts. ‘’More problematic is that Isis has new skills, like chemicals. I believe they are going to use it in Europe in a very short period of time…’’

>War is ahead of us
ejpress.org/article/Israel-s-top-counter-terror-expert-to-EJP-I-believe-Isis-is-going-to-use-new-skills-like-chemicals-in-Europe-in-a-very-short-period-of-time/23259

bump you idiots, DISCUSS

BONUS

BUMP!!!!

bump

comedy goldberg

A nice water merchant

Nah more likely it being the kalergi plan and Europe wants a population to rival china to stay relevant. Muslims breed the most

>how long until this happens?
It already did. From now on we don't need to do shit, it will just happen. We didn't assume sweden will go full cuck though. Oh well.

>sells

of course

Why your image title is a C script?
What kind of shill are you

This is an interesting theory, but isn't there an obvious backfire, because if significant native parts of Europe become muslim, then won't they vote anti israeli? How would they prevent that?

Where did Israel say any of that, honey?

You would be disappointed to know Israel has a 21% Muslim population that may outpopulate Israel in just two generations.

I think we have entered into another stage , the sheep are starting to get conditioned that something must be done.
Eventually we will get foreworks especially if the economy shits itself.

i wonder what the policeman was thinking in that pic

A big attack/massacre to hurt european psyche like 9/11 + jewish media showing the faces of the dead 24/7 like the little boy from syria

People will want to fight if the institutions back it up

Just like they support more immigrants coming because of academia/media/celebs saying that all is well. If the entertainment industry and media start talking differently, population would conform to the established new position, and back action against them in Europe and in Israel

Easy easy for them to make it happen

Just look it up how many Israeli and jew NGO are pushing to flood the same people they call terrorists and openly speech hatefuly against in their own streets and israeli media

>assuming we don't have a plan for it

Holy shit

>where did Israel told any of that

Look at the fucking conquest path for forming Israel since the start of XX century

WWI deals that sold Germany,
Terrorism acts against Brits on Palestine and dressing up as arabs,
Total war against Germany and the propaganda of the holocaust to form Israel,
Cold war deals with URSS and jews selling URSS nuclear arms,
9/11 resulting on american presence near Israel,
Arab Spring,
Stuxnet...

This would only be a little bump on the six thousand years of Israel, and they know it it's worth if they get what they want

Bump good thread

>A big attack/massacre to hurt european psyche like 9/11 + jewish media showing the faces of the dead 24/7 like the little boy from syria

Europe has already had comparable attacks that any power that wanted to COULD have used for these purposes, like the London subway bombing.

Why not use those?

>Ok ok he's selling coffee. Yeah yeah Jews whatever.
>Pouring hot water with instant coffee
>mfw

None of those were BIG ONES like 9/11.

None of those hurt in the cinematic way that captivate the entire world in awe, so the justification for war could not be questioned by ANYONE at the time. Don't you remember the spirit of patriotism during the attacks? It was the only time I saw state sponsored patriotism and nationalism in the west.

There is this stupid ISIS meme on ZERO HOUR coming, who the hell knows what tourist space they could be aiming at, the coliseum, the eiffel tower, Big Ben...

Something immense, and now that everyone is conditioned to relatively normalize terrorist attacks now and then, while having to repress the fear and anger because of the media and fucking faggots repressing demonstrations of those in public, if something real real big happens, all those stocked and hidden anger and rage will flood the streets and soon the middle east.

Don't you agree?

Imagine if they hit the Vatican or some shit like that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347671/ISIS-army-scientists-set-wage-chemical-biological-war-West-Experts-warn-weapons-mass-destruction-carried-undetected-Europe-Union.html

European 9/11 but worse?

>How long until this happens?

Considering how Israel is getting actively turfed out by the MIDF in foreign influence, I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe the want to hit the Church somehow or the symbols of Christedom

Something very retarded, they gain absolutely nothing by doing it, absolutely nothing

It gets even more weird for the gossips of Israel and ISIS aligned objectives, they may be only stupid meme talk, but they exist, brother nathanael spoke about a time or two about that

Kalergi, that EVIL Hapa.

Sometimes I think the Hapas have done more to destroy Europe than the Jews.

Im starting to think the endgame isnt known just yet. Its sort of obvious the reaction to flooding europe and even america/canada with refugees is going to eventually cause a sever reaction against it. Granted this reaction is probably what they are looking for. But im starting to think these attacks are either some for of deep state looking to cause an uprising against the flood of muslims as they cant openly support stopping it...or..the truth comes after the guaranteed violent reaction to it. Some form of perma state of conflict perhaps if too many are let in or they do outbreed sort of like a balkanization process to keep europe down on the global stage is the running assumption, either by the constant state of war or by genetics through interbreeding.

The more i think about it the more im thinking this master plan extends past the removal of western european people from the global stage though genetic destruction and the introduction of perpetual civil war with muslims in their own countries...destroying europe isnt going to help the zionists. Is this simply setting a stage for a new global entity that will eventually lead europe out of this mess they created which ofc will be the same entity creating the chaos...it wont be israel though too small and low population for it...

Interesting times at hand.

By all accounts if the goal is to flood europe for genetic destruction continual attacks on europe by these invaders is the absolute wrong thing to do. Its more probably they want these attacks, the natural response ect...but i think the end game of all this might be much different than we here suspect.

>You would be disappointed to know Israel has a 21% Muslim population that may outpopulate Israel in just two generations.

The Muslim population in Israel proper has stopped outpacing the Jewish population in fertility. The West Bank is quickly falling towards the same baseline, and Gaza will be penned up as a hot potato for the IAF to do target practice on in perpetuity.

Israel has plenty of existential threats to keep it awake at night, but the "demographic bomb" meme from 10 years ago is not one of them.

ALL MUSLIMS IN ALL COUNTRIES SHOULD BE DEPORTED AND DROPPED AROUND ISRAEL LET SEMITES HANDLE OTHER SEMITES.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-S4qFoEB0

Its not the Jews, its the Hapas. Kalergi the Hapa came up with this plan, out of blind hatred of all whites.

I think they need european might to eradicate Saudi Arabia, Israel's enemy. The attacks we see now are like compressing a spring.

Imagine if there is a new historical attack, the rage will be unfiltered and unchecked towards islam.

The crusade sentiment that showed up on the Iraq war and other middle east wars on the image of Osama Bin Laden as the evil incarnated would be ramped up to the 9999.

we need a crusade/holocaust
DEUS VULT

I think this was planned out a long time ago, and when the push back comes it will be rather extreme. The whole coexist meme will be dropped, replaced with us vs them.
I wonder if bio specific weapons will be deployed.

There will be no pushback until the elites are made to bleed by the Muslims. The present status quo is just too lucrative to give up.

The elites are the ones playing this game the end goal a new religion and depopulation imho.

the Kalergi Plan being pushed... European Caucasians (white people) are about to wake up and see their TRUE enemy(((them))) Kenite Khazar Talmud followers... and then return the attacks that have emanated from these creatures particularly from the fake state is-ra-hell #KalergiplanforIsrael #MorgenthauplanforIsrael #openbordersforIsrael

>sells!!!!!

Ahhhahahahahahaha

but the people will see the REAL evil behind the scenes... Talmud followers... Kenites... Khazars...

Rothschild level stuff.

For the future of Israel.

For 2000 years they missed their home, and now that they got it back, they want it safe and secure for thousands of years in the future.

They are doing their part to let their home to flourish into the most advanced and best place on earth. All feelings we can relate, but they are doing it by bulldozing all the rest of what is on the way, because they feel that humanity persecuted them so much that their constant hostility is permitable.

They read about Romans, Turks, Nazis, Persians, Egyptians and they still see the antagonism and violence, they still hate their fallen enemies like they are here today, their traditions don't allow them to forget. So they forge ahead their future and nation with that mindset. Think about it!

could that be Shimon Elliot aka Al-Bakr al-Baghdadi?

No they won't, just like people didn't understood or questioned at all American presence on Iraq after 9/11. Some dudes on TV talked like there was something fishy about going there, but they said that there were WMD there. So, would you like to wait for another attack, while the memory of 9/11 was so fresh?

WW2 for americans started with Pearl Harbor, an attack that the higher ups knew it was coming, and they let it happen anyway to justify the entry on the war.

Vietnam was faked by attacks on some ships.

Spanish american war was also fakely justified.

How many other times this shit was used?

9/11 was the last of them.

The next one is COMING FAST.

You know zionists run SITE right? I think Rita Katz is her name.

If all Jews wanted was their own country and nothing else, I would support Israel and killing all muslims, but we know that isn't true.

I still support Muslim genocide though

I just ask that you keep this meme alive, improve this 'theory of israeli strategy' and provide proofs that we saw on news, pictures, videos...

I don't think this is very far from truth

They don't have capability.

“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem." -t Dancing Israelis

Related Coincidence?: few weeks before 9-11, CNN did a large expose on Bin Laden. Bill Cooper interpreted this as an impending terrorist attack. Guess who popped up on CNN in May - Bin Laden's son who vows revenge. archive.is/ZcAhX

>assuming we don't have Haredim on welfare breeding like rabbits
Honestly, it's worth keeping them on welfare just so they have a fuckton of children

Religion is not immutable like race (they can convert) so it wouldn't be genocide.

That's where Mossad comes in.

>sells
this is edited, right?

What really gets me is that even though the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into Vietnam was likely faked, staged, or misinterpreted, and subsequently held up by the government as a casus belli, no casualties are even alleged to have resulted from the alleged incident. And yet we declared war.

Meanwhile you have the USS Liberty purposely attacked with huge casualties just a few years later, under same president (Johnson) and it is covered up by the government (and no war dec obviously). Starkly illustrates how the US deep state does its own thing irrespective of truth or even national interests. Fuck this gay earth.

While the whole thing is clearly supported by Jews I don't even mind it. There is literally no other way you could get the retarded left to red pill on sub-humans. Obviously what will happen in the end though is the Jews take the middle east which could be a problem. Or it could be good if they decide to all fuck off back there.

its an edit, he gave it for free
the edit is the joke

>"Racism is to white people as wind is to the sky"

What DID he mean by this?

These links present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are actively working towards eradicating the European nations. This is Jews and Jewish texts IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/

Q. WHY?
A. Jewish Supremacist Mythos reflected in the Torah...

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

archive.is/vwC8j

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word...