HOW CAN BLACK MEN EVEN COMPETE

BROKE NIGGAS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

ebony.com/entertainment-culture/serena-williams-interracial-engagement#axzz4j0KmVq2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i saw a tweet where a black chick got wifed by a white dude. black dudes were fucking furious in the comments or whatever is below a tweet

No Boost Mobile or MetroPCS. Kek

>Be nigger
>Wonder why their women are leaving them for non-niggers
Just bathe in bleach, you apes.

laughed pretty hard at (white men prefer verizon)

Kek I did too. I fucking hate Verizon but yet again ive never had to use Apemobile.

As someone who works with the melanin enriched regularly, this made me kek pretty hard

Niggers will never recover from this verbal destruction. I feel like this should be etched in stone on a statue somewhere.

Based huny buny

still disgusting though

#Truth

I guess men of all races hate it when women of their own races mix with others.

But it's okay when they do it.

I'd marry a black girl, I married an asian tho.

They always hate on white men for not wanting to see their women burn coal, but niggers absolutely lose it when a sistah marries a whiteboi

ebony.com/entertainment-culture/serena-williams-interracial-engagement#axzz4j0KmVq2M

The real mystery is why more aren't

Legible version?

But I thought black bois and their BBC were the best in bed.

How come these black girls say the opposite?

You have to go back, phoneposter.

Muh dick cant put food on the table leaf

Nigger women are just realizing this

You know why

Lack of self confidence.

All non white women preffer white men, only white women go with blacks.

Meanwhile the Hispanic and Asian men go forever alone.

They can iron my Dockers and help me clean out the gutters.

This kills the negro.

Because most black women are hoodrat trash that no self-respecting white man would want to date

have you seen how niggers treat their women?

They try but they are outnumbered 100/1 by plastic gooks in the White colonial fetish market. Even Korean makeup can't fix a nigger's face.

That's actually not even true about white women. I think it was black women, then asians, then latinos who go for black men. White women are the least likely to go for black men. Someone post that infograph that shows this.

Aren't black & white couples (white dude black chick) the most stable couples (lowest divorce rate) in America?

Yeah but while white guys are marrying black girls, black guys are knocking up multiple white girls who after they end up with 6 kids from 6 fathers find a beta white guy to settle down with.

Can someone redpill me on the best carriers? I'm finally going to upgrade to a decent cell phone instead of using prepaid shit.

Do you really dream of marrying a gold digging nig? Do you consider that a win?

At the risk of humiliating myself: What's half and half?

nice digits.
stay away from Sprint, ATT or Verizon are the best in coverage if you can afford it, if not look for a small company that uses Verizon or ATT towers

thanks bud, have some black girls

I have sprint and it fucking blows. Unlimited data but it is slow af outside of a city.

Are you an auctioneer?

where does a leaf find a qt black bride like these?

Niggers will literally attack on sight. Not infrequently, either.

>That moment when you realize you've never seen an uncircumcised black dick before despite having an extensive collection of animal dicks unintentionally memorized from years of internet.

I know there's probably a lot of pissy shit in this thread and that's fine, but OP is pretty spot on.

I went to a lot of black schools growing up and these girls used to randomly run their nails down my back in the hallway and shit.

I should also add that to a certain extent the black woman as left behind by the Jew in his desperate BlkMlxWhtFm propaganda.

A lot of them are redpilled. It's still a minefield of niggers but I can honestly say I've ran into more high thinking black women than white women.

It literally reads like a Sup Forums post.

My wife is black..obviously I'm white. We're both top school educated and perform at the top percentiles of our careers. Shes a real go getter but always...ALWAYS comes home a bit early and we make dinner and tidy up together and chill with each other for a bit . Honestly...a lot of the white women that showed interest in me were fucking embarrassments that I would throw themselves at me yet tell me the most trashy things about what they did last night...totally trash...anyways I'm happy with my decision.

>white men prefer verizon

shes not wrong

She's right though.

Maybe white women should read that.

>No collect calls
Aka no niggas calling from jail, Eurofags.

Verizon still soul sucking as shit, I'm thinking of trying T-Mobile now that my contract is up.

Half head, half ass

don't bother man. I was in the same position a few months ago. Stick with Verizon and go with the smallest data plan. I use it on wifi most of the time and its A-1..and continues to be so...when when I'm 4glte is perfect.

Yeah but my sisters share my fucking plan and they won't turn off their data becuase I don't fucking know, women.

Marrying a black woman.. How could anyone stoop so low

ya m8. i hear you. i was with tmobile for like 6 years back in the razor days. pretty solid.

but once everyone made the switch over to smart phones tmobile suckered me into paying for the insurance, then when the fucking phones kept breaking they kept jewing me by sending me refurbished pieces of garbage that would break again right away, and theyd charge me even though i had the insurance. i ended up rage quitting them after the fourth or so phone breaking. overall its about the same but the verizon mobile hotspot is pretty handy

i knew one, then she moved out to san francisco and went full BLM SJW.

>Sad too, huuuuuge, nice tits
>Good shaped ass
>dick sucking lips
>and knew how to dress up for formal events

>be a glorified walking wallet
>children are stunted, lethargic brown mongrels

lol, whitebois are pathetic if they count this as winning.

Too bad she fell for the (((credit))) meme. True white men use cash and avoid (((debt))).

>no gang banging
Why even live?

Because you need to pierce men and women with all your mates? Shanks and dicks of course.

Someone needs to shop in "maga" after he kicks her.

nice try

Nigger I didn't try shit, looking at your links despite your snarky women bullhit.

Not ATT&T they are a garbage company.

a sample size of 1300 is enough to show consistency. You will have varying results if you change your areas no matter your size after 1300. I don't believe the 2nd one because the numbers are so much larger

this right now.

>kangfu

WORLD STAR NIGGA WORLD STAR!

i do not find black women attractive at all
and its not like most of you i tried dating one and she was even white washed but god damn there was something wrong about being with her
when we had sex i had to mentally force myself to enjoy it and it just felt wired
i really did try but her black antics would always push through sometimes
i can totaly understand why black guys want white women over their own race its just a shame that their child will always be black and contribute to the problem
why any sane man of any race would get with a black women baffles me

Please tell me more about how academics aren't scared shitless to reveal racial truths.

Sup Forums, help. When black girls have sufficiently domesticated features, I find they can be quite attractive. But race mixing is a trap.

who /boost mobile/ nigga?

>Two twins waste their perfectly good genes on niggers

America will be unlivable once whites are the minority.

Yeah I guess you'll be happy when your mongrel child grows up to be the next Anti-White black obsessed with nigger culture too.

>that image
i like how it ignores the fact that these white men are scraping the bottom of the barrel here

Mixing literally is scraping the bottom of the barrel. You'll get a nonwhite kid who will most likely become a future democrat voter who hates whitey like most mutts. All people in interracial relationships should be Anti-Natalist. Schopenhauer talks about suffering so much, and dooming your child like that is literal suffering,

At least they're honest about it, you can't say that 99% of women don't think like men are their bitch/ atm

Yes, erase yourselves

>The niggers are honest let's all doom our future children by letting them become brown filth

And Non-Hispanic Whites are 49.6% of All American Births. It will only get lower with mixing and uncontrolled immigration. Rockwell was right about everything he said.

So the whole idea of raising your kids to not be pieces of shit is completely foreign to you? Some of you faggots are seriously reaching

>be nigger
>fuck white women instead
White bois BTFO

>What is rebelling against your parents

Of course Aussies are too retarded to understand how this happens to every fucking child. Hell you're even importing more Asians then whites.

>racemixing is fine if it's white men doing it
faggot

White women are the least likely to mix, even most roasties tend to go after white guys. Nobody wants Tyrone fucking them no matter how long his dick is.

this is why niggers should be for white nationalism

>tfw you know you will always be black
>tfw have a ~150 iq and work hard 7 days a week doing research
>tfw still will always be black
>tfw your children will be black
>tfw you will only attract the most insane dregs of women, those who can stand the company of a nigger or have a bestiality/bbc fetish
>tfw no plans to reproduce
>tfw the only reason you haven't killed yourself is because your talents might improve the standard of living of the superior races if you come manage to invent something decent

Ew Rihanna is gross.

They all look like potato people from Oblivion.

Race mixing is a lack of standards

If Lincoln wasn't assassinated the blacks would've been sent back to Liberia. He actually did send a lot of them back to Africa. .

Right??? They're so used to black women latching on to them that they go fucking haywire when some black women put their foot down. While I think there's a racemixing agenda out there to destroy black people, I'm reveling too much in the collective desertion of black men and their resulting salt to really give a damn.

the only legitimate attractive one in that picture is the one next to the size matters to women article

Id buy you a beer user.

>women dating guys for their money
White, Black, Hispanic etc.. they are all the same