Terrorist attacks are a jewish hoax. They don't exist. Britain is a made up country...

Terrorist attacks are a jewish hoax. They don't exist. Britain is a made up country. Sup Forums has been infiltrated by the jews.

Swallow the final true red pill

>Britain is a made up country
Indeed

The Islas Britanicas are argentinian territory like the Falklands

This cosplay is both terrifying and sexually arousing at the same time.

Argentinians are niggers, if you owned those islands you'd just defile them with your low IQ niggery. If I lived in the Falklands, I wouldn't want a bunch of mulatto monkeys ruling me.

Well if a german says it's a jewish hoax i believe it

*cringes*

You're going to pay for this Jew

btw do you want to invade poland? Asking for a friend

Im gonna need sauce on her. Damn

Only if you help us recover our territory ;)

As far as I know New York is just an island and you're all part of an elaborate ruse trying to trick me!

how can we trust you ?

I barely know who that cosplay is but I see what you mean.

Sage

Try it, i want to see that

I have this secret symbol. If you are truly part of the master race you should know what it means.

every one knows white power groups in europe fake the attacks and that 90% of the rape accusations are fake as well

but white people dont want to live near brown people. so just pretend the brown people are humans and that you can tolerate them while xenophobes save europe

>liberal media claims there was a terrorist attack in manchester
>it isn't even by the sea

Get your story straight, globalists.

Mavis from Hotel Transylvania

Master race reporting in

swallow that cyanide pill already muhammed

I agree, no one should dare raise arms against the Polish empire. Poland has the finest cavalry in the world. Why I bet even tanks would lose against them!