Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1758-5899.12295/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/figures/doi/10.1111/1758-5899.12295#figure-viewer-gpol12295-fig-0011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying anyone knew anything about the Paris "treaty" before Trump pulled out of it

I did. Just about everyone I know did. Most people actually pay attention to the news outside of the drudge report and Infowars unlike you

>whats the paris deal about?
>liberal: MUH CLIMATE CHANGE MAN WE GOTTA COOL THE PLANET WE DROWNING
>ok but what is the deal actually about what does it do/enforce/change?
>liberal:bro, the climate...cmon

Explain to me what the agreement would accomplish.

worthless faggotry china and india are the biggest poluters so unless you want to put a series lean of them bitching about climate change is worthless

Guarantee more republicans have legitimate reasons why it's bad compared to how many liberals have legitimate reasons for it being good.

Even just look at the facebook comments on Trumps post. Quite a few are stating the facts how this does nothing to advance green tech in the states, and is just a cash grab for "developing countries". One that won't even mitigate the warming.

The liberals on the other hand genuinely believe that this somehow means the US is somehow going to cut green programs and clean energy tech, turning the US into a wasteland of pollution.

The difference in stupidity is palpable.

Meh, better to trust Trump rather than to trust liberals.

I'm all for it.

fake news. false flag. staged. bullshit. etc.

Imagine thinking everyone else was as stupid as you are

Still no answer from OP

Since agreement is non binding, it's basically symbolic anyway. Trump leaving it is therefore symbolic too.

By siphoning money, do you mean siphoning industries from the US?

Reduce the rate of temperature increase to prevent reaching a 2 degree c global increase in the next 100 years. It would only be by about half a degree, but that would prevent many of the most catastrophic effects. The US pulling out alone will limely lead to a .2 to .3 degree c increase in this timeframe. If you know anything at all about biology you would know that evolution will not be able to keep Pace with shifting environments this quickly. It also completely halts global cooperative efforts to stop this problem.

You can ignore it but the effects of global warming are going to be INSANELY expensive. Trump is borrowing money against your future to give to coal companies and his rich friends and you're just rolling over and taking it

This. Everyone for the Paris Accord have no clue what is in it or what it just, they're just all "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" and that's it.

fuck the temperature and fuck homework

You've got 99 problems and every single one is a learning disability

You didn't say how, you said why. And yes a 2c temperature rise is significant. But the Paris agreement is voluntary.

You would've failed anyway, dumbass. You wear too much cologne in class.

You asked me what it would accomplish you dumbass

wtf, I love climate change

It's a lot of people if you look at it this way. This is the reason liberals are able to live in their own bubbles.

the earth is warming, goy, give us money to save it!

It doesn't automatically control the temperature. Individual nations have to decide what to do.

A more realistic and enforceable agreement would agree on level of carbon emissions, for instance. As it stands, a nation could choose to use voodoo magic to reduce the temperature.

So where do climate scientists, biologists, geologist, and ecologists fall into on that graph?

They don't. The elite have their own bubble. Fag.

Well OP. Have you looked into the Paris agreement?

Um, no shit?

It's far from perfect and should go way further, but pulling out is insanely stupid from environmental and economic points of view

Considering they're the ones claiming that the science is "settled", I'd put them right next to Bill Nye, B.A.

Yeah that's why the graph has a section marked "expert". How embarrassing for you

yes send more money to those poor shitty nations, they'll invest it right away into everything they said they would.

Trumpslave
That fuck is willingfully a slave
Trump supporters are cuckslaves

Thank you for bravely sharing that

>yes goy...goood goyyyy....keep believing that we have ur best interests in mind...keep believing we're making (((progress)))

And the confidence of the "experts" is significantly lower than 100%. Though we're told that the "science is settled." That phrase in and of itself should set off all kinds of alarm bells. Nothing in science has ever been settled.

Not an argument.

90% of Trump supporters of Sup Forums

>Poor nations get money to not burn fossil fuels? This is global communism!

>yes goy...goood goyyyy
do you think anyone reads past this?

t. kike

holy shit
being this retarded
being this cucked
being this buttblasted
being this befuddled when the earth is shit

>organize pro-Trump flash mob in less than 24 hours
>grab media attention, disrupt the gay #MarchForTruth thing happening today, everyone gets a laff at CNN = ISIS being shown on CNN itself
>fucking camel lickers steal the spotlight with a string of terrorist attacks across the pond
I'M PRETTY UPSET TO BE QUITE HONEST FRIENDS

Why should Europe and America subsidize China's energy policy?

Economic? Only thing I can think of is ocean acidification and fishing. But it also is bad for the US coal and oil industries.

China is still getting worse. If I wanted to help the problem I would bring manufacturing there to the US since we have stricter controls and care more about pollution.

This is such a tired and boring argument. What would it take to make you believe in climate change, 500 more studies? Even if somehow we were completely wrong, which is insanely unlikely, the worst that happens is we make the world cleaner and achieve energy in faster. This would make our people healthier and the economy stronger

So you now absolutely nothing about biology. Gotcha

everyone does! you're not a human, you don't get or know what we do and think

>most people actually pay attention
Lol no they dont. To most it's just a virtue signalling hobby, and that's if by "most" we're discounting the almost half of adults who care so little they don't even fucking vote.

Free fucking market. If you don't want freedom leave America.

What are you arguing here

This is a foreign concept to some of you but it is called being a patriot.

Care to explain or are you just going to lazily throw that out there?

nothing you said has anything to do with the paris agreement you histrionic sack of nigger shit

The sheer number of studies is irrelevant, it's the data within them that is unsatisfactory.

>b-but if we're wrong, then we've just made things better

No, being wrong means that we've unnecessarily spent billions of dollars subsidizing the energy policy for third world countries. There's a very real cost to these policies.

You know how I know for a fact that all this shit is nonsense? Nobody is talking about measures that would actually reduce emissions: fewer subsidies for meat production, ending replacement migration, slowing exports from China.

common sense you fucking retarded faggot

You purported an economic savings and I objected.

Was for

haha you actually believe this shit. and even if it were not a hoax (it is), good luck making china and india stick to the agreement (they won't).

>poor nations

Neither China and India are poor. Eat shit and die, you fucking worthless commie puke.

Hello individual who lacks the ability to think critically.

How would the USA pulling out lead to a .2 to a .3 degree increase in 100 years?

I don't see why anyone would find this strange. It's like we suddenly forget all the retards that thought Obama was going to pay for the child support and buy them a new house because they trusted king nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Oh the data is unsatisfactory, wow! In all of them too!! You should be a science reporter!

Oh get that shit the fuck out of here lmao

Um

This is how fucking stupid Democrats are. Complain we pulled out of the Paris agreement even though China and India are bigger polluters than we are. We are the leading nation on reducing greenhouse gases by ratio. The Paris agreement literally has no plan of action, just the same fucking retards on a broken loop to decrease the temperature by 2 cel. Except the US to give a total of 3 trillion to distribute to shit poor countries and expect them to put the said money into helping the environment. Sounds like a great idea desu.

Lmfao fucking retard, a Lithium battery lasts years and Oil is instantly Burned. Also, there is no aquifer under the Lithium mine... Not so with Fracking. THousands of Oil spills a year. Meanwhile a coal plant captures 1000 times more pollutants via filtration, and the energy is basically free for electric car user.

That's a copper mine, not that I care either way. Mining is good.

.... Do you not know how horrifying the effects of ocean acidification alone could be?

Being snarky doesn't constitute an argument.

If climate change is the most serious threat to the world. And citizens of developed countries contribute significantly more pollution. Then why is the left trying to flood developed countries with more people?

The sensible solution is to level off the population in developed countries and stop India and China from further development. If the science is as settled as you believe, we would be completely justified in taking such drastic actions.

My grandma never let me say um, she said "only retards who stare with their mouths open say um, you aren't a retard are you?" are you?

You really are an imbecile, aren't you? I was planning on adding something worthwhile to the discussion but your posts indicate that you have neither the wit nor the temperament for any real debate.

>muh free market
Freedom of religion. BTFO Mammon-worshipper.

Right? Blumpf has about about a 50/50 track record so far. The shitlibs lie every god damn fucking time because they're all globalist kikes who want to kill us.

lmao Most people probably don't even know if Paris is a city, a country, or a continent.

fracking happens way deeper than aquifers.
And coal power plants are all being shut down because natural gas is basically free now in the US thanks to... fracking

How do you plan on stopping India and China from developing?

And if you think leveling off the population would be wise economically, then you don't understand economics. The US controls how many people it legally allows on for a reason and that is to support the existing population as they age. China is going to get FUCKED by this in the coming years due to their 1 child policy

>i watch vice and tyt so im an expert on politics and science you should all listen to what i say or youre retarded rural bible thumpers.

Also this

Oh no.... Please come back................. I would love to learn to properly debate and prove people wrong by their own logic from you m'lord

Hey, so.. I'm a rational person with a physics degree and I'm not from America so I don't have a patriotic angle, but I entirely agree with Trump's decision.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1758-5899.12295/full

This paper covers the predicted effects of all current energy schemes.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/figures/doi/10.1111/1758-5899.12295#figure-viewer-gpol12295-fig-0011

This figure here, the blue line is if America takes part in the Paris treaty, red is if they don't.

It will make a 0.015°C difference, and cost trillions.

It is an economic suicide pact. China and India, who are respectively a superpower and a potential upcoming superpower, both are not going to adjust their climate change policies, and their contamination dwarfs ours.

So by cutting down on the relatively low effect we have versus them, it allows their economies to grow, and them to have a greater stranglehold over us. If you want India to be more powerful than America in 20 years, sign more treaties like this.

If you care about western values over 0.015°C that's going to happen either way, and acknowledge that climate change won't be fixed until renewable energies become more economically viable than fossil fuels, pulling out of the Paris treaty is a great idea.

Vice sucks ass

Except the Paris agreement does nothing for ocean acidification. Did you even read it?

China stopped its one child policy.

Stopping the development of China and India should be your main goal if you actually care about the environment. As those two countries develop, they're poised to triple the number of citizens living in developed countries. Add in the population explosion in Africa (fueled by leftists subsidizing food and medicine), and you've got a disaster.

Perpetual economic growth isn't preferable or reasonable in the long term. We should focus on per capita GDP growth, not just total GDP growth. The shitskins have to fuck off back to their countries.

>us
>uk
nice proxy
We should stop focusing on growth at all, because the bankers eat it. What kind of cucked central bank borrows from its rich rather than issuing money?

>a lithium battery lasts years and Oil is instantly Burned
Idiot that doesn't realize lithium is a fucking salt concentrate,
>duh lithiul magic will last alots compared to oil which is old and useless! we will recycle the old cells too it's not gonna be like the landfills full of AA's that we bemoan oh nop nope nop

I'm a fucking Manny Mandem you loser, I am 0161 as fuck, why the fuck would I proxy for this dumbass thread? I'm here to argue science, not speak to a sperglord who can't accept the idea of a brit being up at 7am.

>Stopping the development of China and India should be your main goal if you actually care about the environment.
The sierra club actually used to be against Mexican immigration for this reason. It's absolutely irreconcilable among modern liberals, they support third world population explosion and importing them to the largest per capital energy users.

It would be interesting to press them on the issue. Academics can't get away with denying the facts of this.

The kikes have convinced everyone that countries are mere economic entities. This allows for situations like our current dilemma, where "our" governments are flooding "our" countries with shitskins in an effort to boost short term political growth.

Yes it does, did you?

Based Royal Canadian

you're a lot stupider for being informed

couldn't have said it better
>when your haters sarcastically try to present your points but it's fucking hilariously accurate and even better coming from there stupid selves

I know they did but the damage is already done and that doesn't negate what I said

HOW would you stop their development?

How will signing a piece of paper stop the global temperature from increasing by 2 degrees in the next 100 years?

Will the temperatures keep rising but at a slower pace? What will happen in 150 or 200 years in that case?

So this paris agreement was stupid gay sjw shit?
Trump wins again

The only unifying ideology I can find behind it all is "whitey is bad."

k

it doesn't though, you even said the measures weren't enough to help, now you're just being a contrarian as opposed to being a clever hypocrite

Führerprinzip

>not knowing how evolution works in the current year

Creatures evolve based on many factors, one of the biggest is climate change itself. Even if it warms up faster than usual animals will just evolve via bottleneck

Did you read my post yet? I even cited for you, and I'm pretty sure I'm the most qualified person here to be talking about this.

2°C is never fucking happening mate, this treaty is 0.015°C of long term impact.

Help=/=fully solve