>"But the crims can still get guns! Why would we get rid of ours!!?"
>*The very next day after the gun related incident*
>"Haha, .22 Rifles are for faggots! Haha Australia's gun laws are gay!"
>"Well, at least we don't have regular school shootings"
>"MENTAL HEALTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

You cunts are fuckin stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497
traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy
next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bruce slapped away the softball sized funnel web and hit post
>cocking a slight smile at his wit in taking down another dumb americunt, Bruce's buttplug slid a little further in, sending shivers down his spine
>from the next room, he hears his girlfriend moan in pleasure mixed with excited chirps and squeaks
>emu down wafts from beneath the door
>he's giving her the full emu cock this time, can't wait to clean up that hairy abbo gash when that avian adonis finishes
>how can we even compete?

what works in Australia does not worl in the US

Daily reminder that the average Australian is just a beer-swilling shirtless Bogan who can't tell his ass from a deadly snake hole in the ground.

>Cleetus stuffed the rest of the soccer ball-sized cheeseburger into his mouth, pleased with his irrefutable, superior, all American wit.
>He shuffles in his Lil Rascal, his bed-sores from sitting in the thing all day, every day taking it's toll on his 600 pound frame, but he cares not, and wheezes at his resounding achievement before him.
>Cleetus's wife/cousin/sister/mother skankily walks into the room, longing for incestuous sexual coitus, her misshapen head from generations of inbreeding looking more attractive than ever
>He somehow flops himself onto the bed, his 2 inch cock now fully erect.
>But at that moment, the concealed handgun he was keeping under his left manboob slid out from under his rolls, and discharged right into his cock
>Too bad he couldn't afford health insurance to fix it, either.

Fuck cunts, I love being a beer-swilling shirtless Bogan who can't tell his ass from a deadly snake hole in the ground.

>Americans completely unable to refute this logic
kek
KEK

im really glad you two found eachother

Didn't your country start as a prison?

anglosphere 3 way?

I worry about knife terror attacks though. They're more likely now.

You can't green text for shit

Didn't yours get designated a prison island after the English thought it was too much of a shithole to actually plvalue?

Faggots like you are the reason we're such a nanny state.

As far as I'm concerned, you're a traitor to this country.

Would you rather be attacked by a person wielding a knife or other melee weapon, or a person wielding a firearm?

I don't care about school shootings.
Acceptable losses to maintain the right to bear arms.
>Hur hur, your country's so cucked, you can't have any fun guns.

>what is shitposting?
>what is banter?
>what is pissing off Americans?
Get your shit together, Daz.

Muh

Freedums

Exactly. Pretty simple stuff.

The difference is we can take our protection and security into our own hands. There is peace of mind in owning a firearm, like worst case scenario at least I have a fighting chance. You'll never know this feel faggot.

Also you got your guns taken in a false flag attack from some retard (retard even for Aussie standards which is really retarded)

>There is peace of mind in owning a firearm, like worst case scenario at least I have a fighting chance. You'll never know this feel faggot.

Just playing devil's advocate, but you do know we can own guns, right?

You're absolutely right about that feeling though. I feel better knowing I have a gun in the house. Will probably never need it, but it feels good to know I have that problem covered if it ever comes up.

>We can take our protection and security into our own hands
>*School shooting happens again*

It's almost like

You're doing a really fucking shitty job of that, aren't you?

Not enough normies have guns. Autist genocide when?

So you're telling me

That the majority of gun owners

Are fucking autistic?

Geez, you cunts are dopey

Schools are gun free zones. We're not allowed to protect ourselves there.

No we are.
Didn't you hear about the guy who got beaten to death by 15+ people who invaded his home in SA?
If he had a ccw he could have lived.
Meanwhile we'll be cucked when we start having trucks of peace driving along rundlemall.

Come take it, I dare you.

Fun Fact: All of those shootings were at fucking GUN FREE ZONES

neck yourself

American posters are just a meme. Everything they say is purposefully contradictory because they can't handle their demographic

Not enough people own guns, youre not going to whip your problem solver out on a nigga if you know he's packing heat. School shootings because these nut jobs know that schools dont have very good security and theyre full of defenseless teachers and children.

kek, fuck out of here mohammad

who /comfy/ here?

>tfw live in rural australia and will never have to deal with terrorism, guns or mass immigration

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned. Most guns people own are shitty .22lr bolt actions.
>need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>need a license for crossbows
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
>airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit

kys faggot. I wish we had looser gun laws.

>"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -CS Lewis

Ausfailia is one of the biggest NANNY STATES IN THE WORLD.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy

next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873

>"h-heh at least w-we don't get shot" typed the increasingly nervous and embarassed australian man on his 1 kb/s internet as he remained locked up in a padded room forced to wear a helmet, with his body bubble wrapped under constant harm supervision by his government let he cut himself on a piece of paper

AUTISTRALIA IS AN ORWELLIAN SHITHOLE

>Area with more guns in the country
>Don't have to worry about getting shot because people aren't fucking retards around here

Yeah man, I'm /comfy/ as fuck ay

holy fuck auskeks btfo into oblivion

>> 128391128

Easy. Wait for you to run out of meds, then walk in and pick it up off the floor.

We still have over a million illegal handguns in our country. Most are owned by niggers and Muslims. People still get shot all the time here

Your ancestors we're rapist

>1kb internet

kek

One word: Emu's

Also, I quite like actually being fucking literate because we fund our educational systems

>Australia gets BTFO
>"uhhhh school shootings and fat people!!!!"

>Australia gets btfo
one of the posts is literally complaining about paint ball guns and laser pointers being banned, how is that a BTFO?

those were two of many examples that prove you live in a nanny state where the government tells you what you can and can't do to an embarrassing extent

I mean, no smokeless tobacco? just what the fuck dude, why not ration out chicken and vegetables and ban all unhealthy food if you're going to be that schizophrenic about people's health.

Don't forget the drama we had over a lever action shotgun, or as much of the Australian media, Greens and CGA would put it..
RAPID FIRE HIGH CAPACITY MILITARY STYLE ESSENTIALLY SEMI AUTO NEW TECHNOLOGY SHOTGUN.

My favourite part was when they said it could be modified to hold 20 rounds.

GTFO we're full cunt

Only in Australia would you be surrounded by murderous beasts and crazed Abbos, and yet disarm yourselves and act like it's a good idea

The most I've seen is 11, even then the tube is just past the muzzle on the 28" model. What the fuck would a 20 round tube look like?

Dont get too full of your own self importance. The hammer WILL come down on your shitty nation, and when it does you will cry for years "muh freedumz, muh freedumz"

At least we don't need a license for our fuckin televisions, ay?

Looking at you UK

Holy fuck dude!

At least our police have guns unlike the UK. Imagine disarming the people who are supposed to protect you.

and then ruined it all with
>gender is a spectrum
>butt stuff, it's evolution
>the grapes Tucker

This. Aussies are overcompensating for something. Didnt they lose a war with some ugly birds or something? Theyre like the mexican guy from predator who tries to be brave and stay and fight the predator with Machete.