Rand Paul

Why has he been so quiet lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF5JRXSUBsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking juice box
what a fucking child Randlet is. I bet he sleeps in race-car bed and sucks his thumbs after having his wife tell him a bedtime story.

Justice Never Sleeps

He's planning. We just need to figure out what.

He struggled during the primaries to find an audience, he has grown no closer to doing so in the time since.

If the left pulled their heads out of their asses he'd be great for them.

>consuming a mcdouble and minute maid juice box in the corner by your lonesome
Never before have I found Rand more relatable. Now I just need the suit.

Just saw him beat down (((Jake Tapper))) the other day in support of Trump pulling out of the Paris agreement.

he's letting trump set the stage for a koup. In 90 dimensional chess there are more than two players, and those players have commanders, rand is standing down for the time being.

Trump tried the globalist sympathizing route to absolute power, but it was stunted (primarily because they could tell what he was doing)

the next move is a full reset and a straight forward approach using bannon's expertise.

he's given the saudi's a bone so they can fend for themselves, he's going to drop Israel like a fucking baby from a balcony when you least expect it, this will only happen once it will be irreversible.

hopefully planning for the next election

juice = jews

step up your meme game bruh

he enjoys a wide variety of burgers

Subscribe on his youtube channel.

He's only on mainstream TV, but he's raping everyone he debates. youtube.com/watch?v=jF5JRXSUBsc

>he doesnt have a wife that tells him bed time stories
you're missing out man.

He's prob got his qt "advisor" taking the pic for him.

Pic related, libertarian grill.

>Never before have I found Rand more relatable. Now I just need the suit.

Maybe we can all chip in to buy him clothes that fit

>Picks up a fat stack of free cups for the office so taxpayers won't have to pay for them

Good Guy Rand

Rand is just too unattractive to be president. not in a sexual way, just in a power kind of way. It's unfortunate but true. Ron was perfect, but his voice was too goofy for people.

This is all it really comes down to. Maybe Rand's son will get the best of both worlds.

We were all quiet when slowly realizing Hitler was right...

maybe hes realized hes fucking irrelevant

He needs more testosterone for sure. He acts like a pussy.

who is taking these photos

Bull shit. He was the most talked about until Fox hired a literal circus to distract from him in the primaries, just like the DNC rigged it for Hillary. The RNC did everything they could to stop Rand Pauls fanatic voice of reason and unweildy cock-slinging.

I hope you pass away very, very soon.

>ywn see Rand Paul and Jim Webb run together

I need to print this picture out and frame it.
I feel a sort of connect to Rand Paul because my name is Randy.

how many paul food images do you have

>Webb
>forever the retard who, when it was his turned, complained the entire time about how he couldn't talk & didn't have enough time
>finally stops rambling long enough to say he killed someone
what a fucking retard

So what? Faggot.

Willy Wonka rounded up all his missing workers and brought them back to the factory

More comfy than your mom's basement I would imagine

Rand loves double doubles

He likes to watch.

several

apple far fall doesn't

>Man he tried really hard to make that post, too, no pasta I don't think either

He's so handsome

He hasn't been quiet at all. Remove yourself from the rock you live under