HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNSCfbr3a5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KUpM8VMk_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=oODuTiw1tYE
youtu.be/EPkaRTkRtEM?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=TuH_fe_Jb3o
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Y6aRcYhDg
youtu.be/CTVxETgcArQ?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe they playing your it

why are they running away from a guy with a dildo?

Jesus KIKE!

It's over.

That can't be real...

It's a bit tricky arresting a terrorist without hurting his feelings. Leave it to the pro's

Do we need to send over some of our cops?
With guns?

More brit police

fuckin hell
where is this from

dont these people have firearms
at least fucking tasers

this is embarassing

What in the fuck.

No. They have batons. Fucking nightsticks.

What's there to laugh about? The guy had a tactical assault spoon. I'd run too.

Needs Yakety Sax

They have tasers, see

Oh looks cops not chimping out and screaming "I was scared! I was scared! I didn't know it was his wallet!" after shooting somebody.

They actually caught the guy and nobody got hurt.

Even our cops would not hesitate to blow that fucking shit skin cunts head off.

Kek. Only a niggacop can take them on. LE BASED BLACK MAN

Seems nobody got shot and they arrested him, whats the problem?

Oh and
youtube.com/watch?v=yNSCfbr3a5k

why are white people so weak?

This actually leaves me surprised that Muslims haven't already conquered Europe. One guy with a knife is all it takes to send ten officers running for their lives.

They only say they were in fear of their life because the reality of what they're likely thinking (he's a nigger with a mile long rap sheet who only lives at home for short times inbetween prison stays and the world's a better place without him) is a little more unacceptable.

Nobody will respect the law if they don't respect the police. That and the police shouldn't have to risk their lives for a deranged lunatic.

One bullet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont get it. The police carry those extendable batons which are quite capable of breaking bones. Why did they not just charge this guy?
Same goes for the mad cunt in the underground station vid.

woah woah woah woah.
WOAH.

This is racism, buddy.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJJAJAAJ

We call it tag.

So glad I live in America. We would have just shot him and got it over with

Yeah, and it puts you right into stabbing range, and none of those cucks want to be the sacrificial lamb. It's why long-range guns work so well as a deterrent, kinda like nuclear weapons except British faggots are trying to get rid of their arsenal too.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Im not watching a cop hide behind a citizen am I?

Am I?

And somehow accidentally manage to shoot passersby in the process.

Oh we're doing meme laughs?

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

At this point I'm pretty for sure I can take over the British Isles with a water pistol.

*ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap*

bretty gud

world's most useless cops

Now that guy is pretty bad ass.

This actually makes me appreciate trigger happy US cops. That nigger would have been so dead.

They can't kill them.
They need them to be arrested, stand before a judge, explain why they did what they did, allow them to on record proclaim whites are worthless pigs that need to be slaughtered, praise allah loud as fuck, get convicted and walk free so more muslims know nothing will happen to them if they slay infidels, duh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that cop was pretty brave considering the circumstances

based

I've lost all respect for Europe in this thread. You lot aren't actively campaigning against it, but instead welcome your death, if that's the case then rot away.

You voted for this. Go fuck yourselves.

In my anti riot armor nothing can hurt me.

>the filename

That's the price of freedom bud

This is how it's done

I would resign if I would put in that as a police officer. Seriously that would be the day I walk out and look for private security jobs.

Did he get tased or shot? I see evidence of both.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=KUpM8VMk_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=oODuTiw1tYE
youtu.be/EPkaRTkRtEM?t=55

I don't get it.

>he just walks away without apprehending the perp
the fuck

police must practice tolerance and understanding you fucking bigot

Why does this policeman not arrest the faggot assaulting him and destroying police property?

>careful men, he has a spoon

I love it!

imagine if just one gun got smuggled into britain
you could probably take over the whole country

As much shit you can give britbongs, they dealt with the terrorist attack in 8 minutes, shot dead.

the guys on london bridge were shot within 8min of running people over

the guy on westminster bridge was shot within 90secs of running people over

my sides

so why can't you take down a homeless man with a knife? why do you hide behind your own citizens and let them get stabbed rather than doing your job?

Corbyn's thinking about nuclear disarmament, so maybe you're right.

Because hobo with a knife hasn't actually harmed anyone yet, and may actually deserve help.

If anyone was harmed it's a completely different story.

Because that would be a microagression

youtube.com/watch?v=TuH_fe_Jb3o
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Y6aRcYhDg
youtu.be/CTVxETgcArQ?t=42

Seven and a half of those minutes were requestion permission to take their firearms out of the vault.

Our rent-a-cops stop the terrorists before they have a chance to do anything.

im not a policeman lol

>why dont the police just execute a mentally ill guy with a knife

Because they're under orders to always use non-violent measures. If they started wailing on the niggers with their batons, they'd be hauled in and jailed.

You don't understand the out of control political correctness and rot that's in the British police and government. They have a Muslim Mayor, for fuck's sake - and all of them treat cops who defends themselves worse than a shitskin nigger "immigrant" stabbing people in the underground.

England is fucked. They have a HUGE internal war to fight, to get unfucked.

They're trying the same thing here - we have a clearly violent part of our society, yet we have weak marys like the ones in this thread who snivel about how violent cops are, completely ignoring the sheer amount of violence and death committed every day.

"Useful idiots" is putting it lightly.

Niggers and radicalized Muslims only know and respect once thing: violence. How are cops supposed to deal with that?

That's still 15 minutes to an hour faster our force would do.

How is he possibly badass? He gets wailed on by that dude and does nothing but stand there awkwardly hoping that he'll stop beating him. Then he opens the door and just walks away. He's practically a NPC with bad AI.

You'd be doing him a favor by silencing the voices in his head.

Dude /bant/ sucks

America is fucking awesome

Our police aren't manning every street corner of our cities because we do not live in a state of war. The English had soldiers deployed in the streets because of Manchester.

Keks what bitch ass nigguhs

I can only imagine that many useless brit cops trying to talk a violent suspect into surrendering has to sound like a bizarre version of the seagulls from Finding Nemo
>Oi! Oi!
>Oi!
>Oi! Oi!
>Oi! Oi!
>Oi!
>Oi! Oi!
>Oi!

Good. I hope tourism drops and their economy crumbles.
Hard times to make strong men.

>dumb nigger gets shot
>gets up and tries to get his gibs despite being shot and surrounded with guns aimed at him 5 feet away
>gets shot again

To the typical criminal nigger, the gibs are the only thing on his mind. He does not equate the idea of death upon his criminal antics.

America really needs to start exporting our police to Europe to deal with this bullshit, because it's plainly obvious no one in that fucking continent is capable in any way or form.

Seriously, one month of LAPD officers roaming the streets of London or Paris, and the nigger/sand nigger problem would greatly diminish.

He said arrest me. Guess he got exactly what he wanted. Sort of.

She did like 80% of the work in that one.

Guy rushes cops and cop fires in self defense. Nog tries to power through bullets and finds out they're more restricting than previously thought.

That's a difference between cultures not between police. Highly doubt Brits could take down our Niggers.

>HUUUR WE WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM DURRR

British Police are bantz masters, if you're nice, they'll be good to you. If you're a cunt, they fuck up your day.

When i get pulled by the ob I know im not going to get shot, how many poor niggers in the USA can say that?

Guns are stupid, any old lady can pull a gun and kill you, how is that good? At least in Europe you know who you can have in a fight, in US you dont know if some twat is going to get all shooty.

US will give up guns one day and join us in feeling truly free

kek

T. I need diversity training in order to love niggers and Muslims please bring more niggers and Muslims.

The poor nigs shouldn't attack cops if they want to live

us will never truly be free until everyone is armed with a gun. mutually assured destruction.

Tased. Watch the guy behind the car.

>Average Tory nonce

Because they are not redpilled they are bluepilled to believe Niggers are like them.