Why haven't you taken the FlatPill yet? Once you go flat, there's no going back

Why haven't you taken the FlatPill yet? Once you go flat, there's no going back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzaqQZEY1-k
youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE
youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4Vg_3jRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VOTA INDEPENDIENTE! Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

BUILD WALL

That flat chested lolis are god tier
Agreed

The earth is round. The universe is flat.

Flat IS justice

Yep

How the fuck do people think this? Is it some kind of double-think trolling?

The earth is flat! (They actually think I believe that, lulz)

Flat tits = Flat Earth

TRUTH

The curvature meme you learned in grade school is a complete lie. You can see WAY further than you're supposed to with powerful lenses. There's no curvature. Therefore, the earth is flat.

WOKE

I've been waiting for one of these threads to pop up.

Lets say that I believe the earth is flat, 100%. Answer these questions for me

Why are ((( they ))) keeping it a secret?
What changes if the public knows?

captcha - Check all images of bridges.

I can only give speculation to these questions, but I CAN prove that the earth is flat, that's all, I don't claim much, but the flat meme IS real. The ball earth meme has gone on for too long.

But to speculate, I believe that we are being kept in a "zoo" the zookeepers are the masons/secret societies/uber jews and the "elites'' aren't even here. They are beyond the enclosure.

Simple answer:They keep it a secret to keep us as slaves.

Simple answer: Space funding gets BTFO

The Earth is Flat, that I can assure you.

Well

Round Earthers are literally delusional retards, but they are also right.

I get sick of hearing plebs claim they can see the curvature of the earth. I love aeronautics and while I'm not a professional pilot I have flown some small planes and been in the cockpit of larger planes.

You can't fucking see the curve. You have to be much higher because the earth is fucking big.

Go look for the study if someone wants but you have to be above 35,000 feet with ideal conditions and be a pilot (whom typically have better-than-average eyesight) before you can see it.

I still believe the earth is round, but Jesus Christ all these other people who agree with me are fucking retarded delusional faggots.

It's not trolling, it's shilling. They don't believe the earth is flat, they're just trying to make the topic look controversial on Sup Forums so that newfags think we're a bunch of dumbshits. It also provides leftist anti-Sup Forums fags with ammo to use against us on twitter and faceberg

I'm saying that curvature would cover up object. 8 Inches squared per mile. Ballers are kidding themselves.

I KNOW the earth is flat, not believe. I know, I can prove it with my p900 and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have to like it, but you live on a flat plane.

No, you don't. You can't even say it ironically, you stupid shill. Chances are something is being slid, so it's time to leave this thread. Saged

GET FLAT PILLED

This.

its FLAT! Get over it! You dont have to like it, but this is the truth.

The earth is much bigger than you have been led to believe. That is why you can see objects that should be obscured by the horizon through a telescopic lens: they lied to you about how much a curves.

You were so busy being a mysterious faggot that you forgot to answer my question.

I don't care about your evidence of the earth being flat. I am giving you that for free. The hardest part, you got for free. If we are slaves now, why would those of us with a good life choose to not be slaves and no longer have a good life?

It seems like people spent to much time on trying to red-pill others on the earth being flat that they forgot the point they were trying to make. Because if i realized right this instance the world is flat, literally nothing changes.

I can't answer your questions because I dont know, I just dont. But I know the Earth is flat.

>Why haven't you taken the FlatPill yet? Once you go flat, there's no going back.

George Carlin was right..... "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

You mean ballers? 99% of people believe the globe meme, we were all born into it.

I love you, Ebola-chan

We don't know what shape the universe is, but if it's expanding uniformly in all directions it can't be flat.

If the earth was flat I would be able to see the "other" side of the planet. No matter how high my elevation is, I cannot see the UK from the Appalachians nor can I see Russia from Alaska. You don't understand how optics works if you sincerely think the earth is flat.

classic meme, great thread OP, much replies, many fights

Flat Tits. Flat Earth. Research it!

Where does the sun go at night?

but i have taken it

its my favorite conspiracy theory and the last one i came around to accept

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

Law of perspective. If there was zero atmospheric distortion (not possible) and with a uber powerful telescope, you could.

>liking what is essentially a boy body
no thx familia

dumb tier: they do it to steal money for nasa

smart tier: they do it to hide god

Once you go flat, the world opens up. If they lied about the nature of our earth, what ELSE are they lying about?

You can have her instead, I don't judge.

theres not too many places to go once you accepted the bible as gospel no pun intended

I really cant say for sure what our earth is. It could be a terrarium, could be an infinite plane, I cant say for sure.

That doesn't answer my question. Where does the sun go at night?

>cloud goes behind the sun

that settles it atheists.

its a stretched out plain surrounded by the ice wall surrounded by the firmament created by god in genesis 1

You know this looks even more funny on a globe.

You do realize that the earth is bigger than 20 miles in diameter, right? You're not at a high enough elevation to see the curvature of the earth you fucking retard.

you're not seeing the curve when you watch a ship move away from you wtf

Will ballers EVER learn? (They might, I did)

WHERES THE CURVATURE?

Protip: It doesn't exist.

Ok? The person taking this picture is at an elevation sufficient and has a camera powerful enough to see that distance. I can see the Chicago skyline from my high school 50 miles away on a sufficiently clear night. What's your point?

>I can see the Chicago skyline from my high school 50 miles away on a sufficiently clear night.

thats thousands of feet of curvature missing and proof that the world is flat

WHERES THE CURVATURE DROP? ITS MASSIVE ACCORDING TO (((MATH)))

Ballers, when will they learn??

Thousands of FEET vs thouseands of MILES in diameter. The Earth is 7917.5 miles in diameter. Do you really think that there's enough distance between point A, my high school, and point B, the Chicago skyline, for a difference to be noticable? Seroiusly, it's like you're trying to be retarded.

WHY DOES THE SUN DISAPPEAR AT NIGHT?

we gotta keep this thread alive bro

the numbers that the flat earthers use to calculate curvature are the same as sphere earthers say that there is

Lol the dark area is where the cloud isn't. The haze being illuminated is the cloud, not the dark area where there is no cloud to light up

Prove curvature.

Protip: You cant

Prove that the Earth is a moving through space

Protip: You can't

Face it, you are a globie who cant face the fact that you got tricked. GROW UP.

Because I have seen the curvature of the earth with my own eyes and know that it is not flat, but round. It's just really big. I know that's hard for the feeble-minded to fathom. But it's really big.

>WHY DOES THE SUN DISAPPEAR AT NIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE

even ironically this isn't funny, you fag.

Call them ballers or curvecucks. Much more appropriate. Thanks for the bump! You cant claim to be redpilled and not have taken T H E F L A T P I L L

t. Mason

MIDF everybody. PROVE IT, BITCH

Do you know how gravity works? Tell me, what is the mass of the "flat earth"?

That's light pollution from the city, you nigger. Every city creates it.

How did u see it urself wtf

simply not true you can film the sun all day yourself and catch these

Prove flatness

Euclidian geometry is a lie

Prove that dirt exists, you can't

Prove this thread is real YOU CANT

prove that I didn't fuck your mother in the ass last Thursday, now that one you DEFINITELY can't prove

I'll bet she still isn't shitting right

Because I'm not a retarded nigger.

Gravity doesn't exist, purplepilled spherecuck! Keep slurping that masonic education you received.

The Earth is not a ball. There's no curvature on the ocean. Where does the curvature begin to start to be noticeable? Do you need some fish eye lens photos to prove your point?

>Gravity doesn't exist
>Types this while resting on the surface of the earth
youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

A fucking plane you nigger, small planes can get to pretty high altitudes, you just need to be equipped with oxygen and be lucky with the clouds. Provided the cloud cover is at a lower altitude so as not to obscure your view, you can see a slight but definitely perceivable curve. It's a really mind-blowing thing to experience. But once you see it, you could never fall for the flat earth meme.

I don't have to prove shit, I came here to laugh at you, please continue your retardation for my entertainment

Keep taking that purplepill, curvecuck. Once you take the flatpill, there's no going back.

No it's not a ball, it's a planet

Checkmate atheists

>what is refueling
>what is not wanting to sit in a plane for 35 hours
>what is not taking the risk of flying a plane filled with passengers over the indian ocean for a day and a half straight

t. delusional BallCuck

Scared you might see you've been deceived? Swallow your pride, baller.

You do, last thing you see from the boat is its mast, which proves the earth is a sphere.

Weird that everything else in the solar system is round, yet you believe earth is a timecube.

Care to share your formula for calculating that? A mile is only 1/24000th of the earth's circumference, making it an arc of 0.015 degrees.

If we take that, and calculate:

(1 - cos(angle / 2)) * radius of earth in inches

We see how far "inward" on a circle we sit if the highest obscuring point is on the center line of the circle.

The answer is 2 inches, by the way:

(1 - cos(0.015*2pi/360)) * 250800000 = 2.148

So, if you had a particularly flat area, you should be able to see that much obscured over that distance when setting your camera on the ground.

A good candidate would be the salt flats. Not many places are flat enough to test without worrying about minor local variations screwing everything up. Maybe a particularly large dry lakebed.

Seriously, though, the height of your camera's lens has to be taken into account. You only need to be 4.2" high to completely negate the curvature of the earth for that distance. Really, it should be done with targets at multiple distances in multiple directions from one viewing point.

I would definitely be interested in your results if you actually did this.

What is density? What is a medium? Gravity is a masonic thought experiment you fell for.

Is it just the eart that's flat or are all other planets, planetoids, and moons flat as well?

Checkmate gaytheists

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4Vg_3jRQE

Bitches be round, but the earth is flat.

see

Masons have begun to flood this thread. Good, I appreciate the bumps.

Well you did a poor job with the stonework so someone needed to come shore it up

Loli=pedo

They are luminaries.

I can't be a mason, I'm not willing to make an affirmation of faith to something that cannot be proven to exist. Tell me, when I drop something what is causing that object to fall?

Made by what?

>this thread

Space isn't real

great balls of fire-jerry lee lewis 1957

I don't have an answer for that, all I can say for sure is that the EARTH IS FLAT. Do some research!

See If you can't answer my question about what created the luminaries, maybe you can answer my other question.

the universe does not exist

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

A Star Close Up
youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk

Why can't I see the sun right now? Why can nobody give me a straight answer?

>the universe does not exist
Then neither do you because you're a part of the universe. Don't quote the bible at me, it has no meaning to me. Answer the question. Is it just the earth that's flat or are all other "planets, planetoids, and moons" flat as well.

The Earth is Flat. There's no curvature. The Earth is motionless. That's all I'm stating. You can figure the implications from there. You dont have to like it or even believe it, but you're living on a flat plane. Deal with it.