JOE ROGAN AND EDDIE BRAVO TALKING ABOUT JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=riYgqo12jkU

JOE ROGAN IS SO FUCKING CREEPED OUT AND SCARED CHANGING DISCUSSIONS REEEEEEE THEY CALLED OUT THE JEWS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9019
youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9105
youtube.com/watch?v=FtZcy2ay1ac
youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9112
explore.georgetown.edu/people/callenm/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Just look at Joe rogans reaction goddamn.

Eddie needs to be put down

How far in?

About fifteen minutes back

Eddie's position on the JQ is compromized due to him sperging out about the earth being flat the last time he was on the show.
Probably controlled opposition, faŠ¼.

It was like 2:30 I think when Bryan asks him about who owns the world.
He's redpilled.

Where can I get a stream of the fight?

Eddie bravo even put alex jones to shame with his redpill wisdom on episode 911

Has Eddie redeemed himself for ruining the Alex Jones JRE episode

what time exactly? 2 min from the very start?

It's over though, you want some WEBMS?
2:30 from the start like 2 hours and 30 minutes in.
He didn't want to say Jews directly but he said banks and rothschilds.
Looks actually scared.

>visit your bud Joe to have fun on a podcast
>some absolute fucking nut snorts coke in the bathroom and spouts out conspiracy theories for 3 hours straight
>they are so entertaining, so you decide to watch his channel for a little bit every day or so for a laugh
>start looking into what he's talking about
>nah this shit's not real
>keep researching deeper and deeper for the next few weeks
>it's real
>mfw

good post kek

>You know what thery have in common?
>They're jews...
lol

I always liked Edgy Brah

>pic related as fuck

Those who refuse to name the Jew are the enemy of humanity and protecting world wide terrorist attacks and war.

Simple as that.

You know whats weird there is 5 people in that room four of them are white and the other is Mexican.

The Mexican is redpilled one about the Jews why is this why can't white people see but based EDGY BRAHHHH knows the truth.

Yeah put him on his back and see what happens, Commie kike terrorist!

He really got on my nerves that episode.

These guys have more balls when it comes to naming the jew then the infowhores cowards

is there full fight vid?

"CHOLOS GOT MAD AT ME BRO"
I mean like Joe got super scared didn't you see?

Well they don't really have a reputation to maintain besides Joe who always plays the "oh wow" angle at offensive material

I don't know you'll have to find it but I have the TKO. :)

mcgregor destroyed aldo's chin

Streams over freak bitches.

I mean he's so fucking technical and has so much skill i'm so mad man :(

early stoppage!

but seriously, damn, Aldo is done

Because we don't really care, we beans have a pass to say this shit for now, its only a matter of time before they come after us. If the libs regressed the niggers so much they started segregating themselves then we'll eventually start going back to the old Spanish caste system so that the indios can virtue signal against those who have more European in their genetic make up. You guys just watch, anyone whose not a smelly, dark 4'11 squatamalen is going to be under the thumb soon

Aldo didn't lose b/c of his chin, he lost b/c he has shit cardio past the 2nd round.

Holloway was a very bad fight for him, and sure enough Aldo did well against him for the first 2 rounds and then it was downhill fast.

EDDIE BRAVO
AHAHAHHA!

32:00 onward... Joe Rogan tries to deconstruct into nonsense, saying they don't have enough time, it's too big blah blah

Bravo calls him out, "there's not enough time. They're too busy... Illuminati's got kids."

Hahaahah!

base

actually it was Brian Callen (wr whats his name) who said 'they are all jewish and their history is traced to nazi time' Eddie just derped like "I dont know"

I'm half Mexican man we aren't scared but neither is my white side cuz were Slavic also
>anyone whose not a smelly, dark 4'11 squatamalen is going to be under the thumb soon
I laughed too hard at that.
He was breathing heavy at the end of the 2nd round.
Man it sucks too.
I love Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan but I think they threatened him or something.

anyone have a time stamp? it's 3 hours

Came here to post this.
Memes magic/prophecies in action.

is that a list of the jews protection squad?

Eddie definitely knows, he's just staying quiet.
2 hours and 30 min in bro.

bump

How about a timestamp.

You link us a fucking three hour video? Get the fuck out of here you fucking leaf.

I love how Callen is the one to actually say "Jewish", but he was like "be careful, because all these guys you mentioned whom run the banks are Jewish, so you don't wanna be a Nazi."

Uh, smoke and fire dude.

>Brian Callen
Dude it more based then the shill infowars crew

I wish and I don't wish that people realized that beans are pretty fucking racist and are raise in a race based caste system, like I'm a light brown, there's no denying it but I'm 6'1 and can grow a bitchin conquistador beard and mustache because I'm a curly haired fuck. You'll always get butthurt stares from squatamalens, even moreso if you're lightskinned and tall. I try to bring up this fact everytime I see some latina SJWs screeching about muh indigenous and muh indigenization

You fucking retard read through the thread and I posted it while it was live.

You're lucky Joanna is a qt.

Are you a falangist?

You sound like someone I know haha but yes you're right.

Nah, Aldo does have sketchy cardio, but Max's boxing is too clever. Max took his time to figure aldo's patterns, and broke him.

I'd love to read 50 replies for that!
Fuck off, Leaf-nigger!

>Are you a falangist?

lol lucky guess, if this American Experiment falls apart and I hope it doesn't, I'll fight to keep it alive, then falangism is the only way to ascend beans from niggerdom

youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9019
thats when he asked "who runs the country?"

and here he said "they are all jewish"
youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9105

You see how physically painful it was for Rogan to even hear the word Jew come up? The jews black magic has an extremely strong effect on the uninitiated.

Doom_prophet92?

Just a guess is that your insta name?

Not spoonfeeding you Hun.

Sup Forums will look at this and think this guy looks completely rational but everyone else recognizes he's insane.

Thank you for the time stamp

These guys named the jew more in 20 seconds then the infowars crew has in the last 5 years combined

The elites wanna keep us down MAN!

Just pure coincidences.

lol no, I don't have any social media outside of goybook
Mah boy Don Frye

youtube.com/watch?v=FtZcy2ay1ac

Eddie is woke af

>*sweats jewishly*
>bro, questioning these bankers is anti-semitic
Callen is your typical neurotic heeb.

>Callen is your typical neurotic heeb.
He's so annoying. He immediately says "don't say it's the jews, I know you mean the jews!"

Fuckin Don Frye. Immune to pain.

kek there is a guy I know exactly like you who says he's 6'1 and a beano also a falangist.

the american experiment ended after expansion. we essentially became a european state with extremely refined methods of propaganda and social control, which are required to subvert the sophistication of our constitutional rights, and the american's natural anti-authoritarian impulses (which are now being rubbed out completely). this was about 100 years ago.

I'm literally listened to that episode right now. Alex is so overbearing. Joe keeps telling him to find the chill he doesn't have.

That little faggot Jamie is already deleting youtube comments.

I bet he's a Jew.

This. He's that annoying friend who spins dumbass conspiracy theories even when you're not doing cocaine.

None of those people are white

godddamit

2 hours 30 minutes in

not 2 minutes faggot

>Jamie, pull up that article about the rabbis molesting the kids

Joe named the jew a few months ago in a cast and talked about them controlling the diamond industry. Nobody batted an eye.

Wait. What's with underage girls at Hannakuh parties. What the fuck kind of party is that?

I literally said that...
So why are you race obsessed.

Holloway is from Hawaii and Jose Aldo is a pardo.

>I'm on youtube, I don't read books
kek, typical Sup Forums poster

6 foot, pale, green-eyed mexicunt here. You wouldn't believe the type of hate I get from swarthy, short mexis cause they know I've got a higher IQ, read books, and could potentially fuck their wives cause of my European superiority. Feels good, mang.

based joe. redpilling the normies.

dude jew enforcers are creepy as fuck. they show up and mid way through trying to make their point they start asking if the building has been checked for mold then they say they will have to comeback later and it never ends. every fucking other day they show up and then leave before saying what im not suppose to do or should stop doing

Callen "don't name the Rothschilds or you'll eventually be an antisemitic NAZI"

That's not black magic, it's being a fucking shill fence-sitter.

callen bought it up. Major respect to him
youtu.be/riYgqo12jkU?t=9112

Ffs man how big is your paulie folder now?

2hr:37min Einstein hoax and the holocaust

hes just afraid of losing sponsers. nothing to look too deep into.

Jamie is a massive faggot.
Callen's father is a CFR banker.

explore.georgetown.edu/people/callenm/

cuz he is the Choosen Mexican!

OY VEY!

you completely misinterpreted what he said if you think thats the case

Wew lad. Kek, I remember Callen said when he was 13 in Saudi Arabia, he and a friend saw this guy fucking another dude in the ass in a open trunk of a car. He said they hauled ass in shock!

This. I hate them both so much. Jamie is the embodiment of a numale redditor and Callen is willfully bluepilled.

I'm race obsessed? Kys leaf.

don and dan the ultimate team

joe knows what up but hes a fucking sell out pussy.

I'd say chad did that in 2014

Eddie probably found this video and had his mind blown

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

So he obviously knows and let's them talk about it.

Eddie Bravo gets it, Callen is a kike faggot and should be beaten within an inch of his jewish rat life.

How fuckin triggered he is any time Eddie goes on topics that NAME THE JEW.

The jews really are a fuckin cancer.

>Callen's father is a CFR banker.

No wonder he's famous. He's not funny at all.

Just like Uncle Chuck's little darling.