Get used to it

get used to it

GET USED TO LOOSE YOUR GOATS! TERESA FOR THE WIN!
Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

Can i sell terrorism insurance in britangistan?

Why there is a nigger being the mayor of London?

PART

AND

PARSLEY

nailed it.

poltards and the_dipshits can't even get the actual quote correct, he says the THREAT of terrorism

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

Does this guy ever work on the budget or school lunches or fixing the streets? All he does is comment on how terrorism is normal and muslims are all good people.

>implying that makes it any better

Of course it does, completely changes the context which is why people like to leave it out.

>get used to terrorism
>get used to the threat of terrorism

Explain how that's any fucking better, you goddamn cuck.

They're two completely different things. Getting used to terrorism obvious implies you better get used to people blowing up around you. Getting used to the THREAT of terrorism just means being vigilant and understand that terrorism in a major city is possible

I'm not sure what shithole you live in but getting used to the THREAT of terrorism isn't something that occurs where I live.
Then again, there are no muslims/arabs/blacks where I live. So there's no THREAT of terrorism.

Enjoy your THREATS.

You'll go bankrupt

>I'm not sure what shithole you live in but getting used to the THREAT of terrorism isn't something that occurs where I live.

Which is the entire point of the quote, yeah of course you don't have threats of terrorism in your little montana farmhouse or whatever backwater place you live in but any major city constantly has threats of terrorism

Does he win his next election? I don't see how he survives the next time London votes. I mean he's basically Rudy Guliani without the swaggering persona. And, fuck, Guliani might still have lost his next election for mayor if NYC mayor wasn't a term-limited post.

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Elect Muslim Mayor to appease Terrorist, how is that going for you.
Praying 4 London UK
you

Say it with me: PART AND PARCEL

Kek, London's Muslim mayor just said London was the world's safest global city

What is a """"GLOBAL"""" city? :^)

That's how you live now? Wow. Guess you are used to it, being in Europe and all

Underrated post, but I'm too baked to give you a well thought out answer

without muslims that threat would be close to nonexistent, so why wouldn't you minimize the chance of a happening?

>any major city
(((Threats))) of terrorism aren't part and parcel of big city life in most of the world outside Eurocuckland, you limp wristed queer

These threats have now become a daily reality because of his religion and the immigrants he champions, which he takes zero responsibility for

Back to plebit you cuck faggot