Yes goyim. Direct all your focus and all your emotions against the mooslims

>Yes goyim. Direct all your focus and all your emotions against the mooslims.
>The turrists have killed literally DOZENS of people in your countries of >million population
>These sub-60 IQ third worlders are surely the biggest threat that mighty western civilization is faced with.
>Look at these emotional pictures of their poor innocent victims, doesn't it make you angry?
>Doesn't it make you want to convince your governments to crusade in the holy land?
>Make sure to vote for le based conservative parties in your next elections :^) deus vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
archive.is/wjo0O
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, because Jews are the ones that keep mowing us down. You morons gobble up Anti-Semitism because you worship a failed dictator who killed millions all in the name of his delusional ideology. Nazism was built upon Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories of the day,
chiefly The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the world's most influential fabricated text.

Islam is the problem, and always has been. Ever since its founding, it has sought to conquer, but Judaism is different. Even when Europe despised them, Jews never comitted terror attacks, nor did they kill in the name of their religion. The Jews only crime is being successful.

Even black people have enough sense to recognize the Jews for what they are.

I agree completely
New Zealand is truly one of our greatest allies

Don't worry, we hate them both

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

As long as your efforts are towards driving out the mooslims first!
Remember, they're one of the most anti-semitic people in the world. So much primal hatred against us in their hearts, and they're not afraid to act on it! Even their children stab our brave soldiers in Israel! They obviously couldn't be used to your advantage. They're dangerous! Out out out, by any means necessary!

Ah yes, because correlation = causation. Brilliant deduction.

Yes, the leading Maxists were Jewish, as were many of the intellectuals at the time. That doesn't mean their actions were predicated on their faith or ethnicity.

Honestly, every European country struggled with fighting communism internally. The Spaniards did, in fact they had a civil war over it, yet there were no Jews amongst the Republicans, as the Spaniards expelled their entire population centuries ago. It didn't stop the allure of communism in Spain, or elsewhere. It was a disease of the intellectuals for most of the 20th century.

If you had any arguments, rather than conspiratorial charts drawing lines between Jews and bad things, then I would happilly concede Jews might bear some responsibility, but I'm still to see a valid argument.

>he still hasn't taken the first redpill

Holy shit someone on Sup Forumsthat is actually redpilled

Your "Happy Merchant" is no more an argument, than a picture of some obese American redneck is proof all of America is stupid.

>muh correlation and causation bullshit
Does it matter? If the globalists are mostly kikes, and the commies are mostly kikes, the best solution is to stump the kikes.
>inb4 #notall, muh individualism

What responsibility is there to bear, great ally? The chart demonstrates how much we are willing to sacrifice for our peaceful and prosperous visions of the future!
What you said is the truth, the only thing we're responsible for is the great extent of our success.
And a terribly hard responsibility it is to bear.

>Implying radical Islam isn't a Jewish golem

Of course, we're just left to believe that it's a coincidence 2% of the American population controls half of finance, Hollywood, and news organizations. It's just a coincidence that kikes control all the major media outlets in Europe, despite being less than 1% of that population.

Most Marxists are Sociologists and University intellectuals, who are the ones promoting their intellectual poison on Western Society. Intersectionality (The basis of modern social justice) was not invented by a Jew, but by UCLA professor Kimberlé Crenshaw. Again, it has nothing to do with Jews. Ideology is not somehow confined to History's favourite scapegoat.

Israel is concerned about immigration, as other Western socities should be. Arab birthrates are much higher than Jewish ones, and the character of the country is ethnocentric. It cannot exist as a Jewish state, if Arabs become the majority.

Jews are "Red Pilled" on immigration, when our leaders aren't. Your entire chart again relies on out of context quotes (Some of which probably aren't even accurate, since your meme images are never fact checked) and copy pasting a happy merchant image.

Again, please give me an actual argument showing Judaism and Jews are somehow innately predisposed to loathing western society.

Jerusalem is rightful Christian clay. Give us the city where our Lord and Savior suffered and died.

It's not a coincidence that Jews are successful, just like it's not a coincidence that Asian-Americans are also your other most successful model minority. It's because they care about Education. I'm sure that there is some element of nepotism involved, but no more than WASP Americans favour their own as well.

>Yes goyim. Direct all your focus and all your emotions against the mooslims.

How about I take my anger out on both Jews and Muslims?

>innately predisposed to loathing western society
But we are westerners, what are you trying to say? And why would we loathe what we are most successful in?

Must suck that the entire western world is so fucking liberal they never do anything about it and just accept terrorist attacks as a monthly occurrence.

shut up you pussy, grow some balls and stop being scared of stupid fucking jews

If it were solely due to their education, you would only expect 15-20% representation in these fields, which is proportional to their graduation rates at Ivy League schools.

Theres a huge amount of nepotism involved in these critical fields. Anyone who questions it is immediately ostracized from these fields. Combine this with an overarching belief in diversity, globalism, and egalitarianism, and you've got a dangerous mess.

It's because they overcompensate for having half their dicks cut off. Give it a rest, shlomo.

see
But try not to be anti-semitic like them!

Cont.

Expand it out even further to look at the 40% of known billionaires who are Jews. It's certainly not a farfetched idea to think that the billionaires, media moguls, and financiers who all share the same ideals would get together and collude to accomplish those aims.

>128391455
FUCKING SHILLS END YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE ALREADY

>nor did they kill
>what is the blood "libel"
Read a fucking book or two

Kill yourself like shill

From Goyim why doesn't Israel just take the west bank, shit couldn't be much more fucked up.
Israel try to make peace with Iran and Syria! ?
They didn't kill you took you into exile, same for American Hostiges they let em go.

>muh intersectionality, muh campuses today
Literally doesn't matter.
Who started communism? Who are the most important communist leaders and thinkers?
Who are the leftist and neocon advocates in the media?
Who are the globalist public figures today?
You don't get to pull out some irrelevant bullshit that muh radical centrists on Youtube circlejerk around just because the more important stuff doesn't suit your argument.
Not to mention professors in universities are disproportionately Jewish.

The people posting the antisemite stuff are muslims.

>The people posting the antisemite stuff are muslims.

Usually, during a time when a devout muslim follows his holy book and commits jihad, muslims attempt to explain this to the west by blaming jews. It is a universal damage control method.

Jesus have broght some good to the world
Can't say the same about mudslimes
Slimes also reproduce and actively invade other nations like crazy
If i had the option to i would eradicate both however

>t. kike

Jews and Muslims are semites. Basically the same fucking thing. Get them all the fuck out of white countries and problems disappear.

I think a much, much bigger problem then "the Jews" or even the refugee crisis is the fact that Saudi Arabia is basically holding the global economy hostage via OPEC. The USA can't withdraw from the Middle East or the value of the USD will kersplode. Which means we're trapped there, with all of the continuing nonsense that entails, until something fundamentally changes about the way global finance is conducted.

In the meanwhile, no, Europe has no obligation to take in all these freaking refugees, and conservative Europeans have every right to be pissed off about the situation there

You will be successful at this by trying to fight as many enemies at once
Remember to day of the rope all the negroes too!

Kike Amerifag reporting in. Ya'll are fucking crazy. Most of us don't give a fuck about what any of you fucking goys think, we're just trying to get drunk, get laid and have some fun before you decide to smash the piggie bank again.

That's what we are by the way, have been since medieval times. Simple really, encourage an ethnic minority to engage in practices that build wealth and when the coffers dry up you can take all the shit they've accumulated and scapegoat them as causing the problem.

Shit, if I was a goy I'd probably treat us like a piggybank too. It's good statecraft.

>tfw you wish you could carpet nuke the entire Middle East along with Israel

LOL, Checked and Kek'd.

This poll explains it all. While Muslims are fucking trash, Jews happen to be far worse. Jews have been kicked out 359 times throughout history for good reason. Jews are globalists, and communist, they push multiculturalism, mass immigration, race mixing, feminism, homosexuality, and atheism. Anyone who defends Jews in this thread is either a kike, a Reddit immigrant, or a shill.

These links present a huge, verifiable amount of evidence to prove that Jews are actively working towards eradicating the European peoples. This is Jews and Jewish texts IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/

Q. WHY?
A. Jewish Supremacist Mythos reflected in the Torah...

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue. It usually goes to excessive Jewish power

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

LOL, you must be slightly impeded in brain function.

I know, it's amazing.

Oy Vey no way Goys!!! Muslims are your greatest threats, but not when they're in your countries.

>tfw feminism, homosexuality, and atheism are the least "offensive" things you listed. Gas them. For real.

Top post.

Thass ryte goi, don't stop the man attacking your wife and daughters, don't deport terrorists and their families, don't execute imams calling for genocide, no, islam is your greatest ally against Israel, hehehe

i think the better reason for this is that 50% of Sup Forumsacks are muslims, who larp as white nationalists, but really hate israel because muh occupation of palestine

As a Kike, can confirm. Totally a huge fan of all of that, minus the globalism. Honestly I just want us to into space already so every race/ethnicity can have their own planet and just leave each other alone.

One problem at a time. Just because kikes are behind the Muslim migration doesn't mean Muslims aren't dangerous. If a guy forces you into a tiger cage you don't plot how to get the guy while the tiger rips you to shreds fucking idiot.

Whether there is a grand Jewish conspiracy or not, it does not change the fact that Jews have a hereditary proclivity for promoting and creating social ills wherever they are allowed to hold sway in media and government. Now fuck off brainlet

Not even close. Better double down on those borders cause Mr. Schwa-- uh, I mean *Soros* is coming for you and all your Visegrad buddies.

>Sup Forums shilling for Muslims

It doesn't work, you know.

>Again, please give me an actual argument showing Judaism and Jews are somehow innately predisposed to loathing western society.

Muslim=Lion
Jew=Zoo Keeper
The West=an Orphanage

Not western society. Goyim.

>Implying Muslims think

if it can be done, it should be done. the fallout would kill everyone in Eurasia and potentially the world but i would press the button.

KEK

We should kill the Jews AND the Muslims

>I am unable to hate two groups of people
Why do you think we are this one dimensional?

Europe killed millions of jews and treated them most of the time like shit for 2000 years.

Now most jews have had enough and moved to Israel and the US, leaving only a handful behind.

Now Europe gets millions of mudslimes and niggers as a reward.
Their citizens get beheaded and blown up.
Their daughters are getting raped.
Their inner cities become shariah-no go zones.
Their culture degenerates into obscurity.

Meanwhile we reclaim our land from these subhuman murderers and exterminate them whenever we can luke the filthy cockroaches they are. Instead of thanking us however, the eurocucks boycott and condemn us.

I feel sad to say it but Europe had it coming. Your arrogance and desire to sustain a moral high ground will lead you to your doom.

>If the tiger is capable of being convinced to kill the guy who put you in the cage with it, so you can get out of the cage, you should still try to kill the tiger
This is the most logical course of action, goyim. Trust me.

>oy vey
>muh 6 gorillion
fuck off kike. you and your kind are not welcome here

>If a guy forces you into a tiger cage you don't plot how to get the guy while the tiger rips you to shreds
This, this, a thousand times this. Whether or not kikes are the reason why this began is less important than dealing with the very real threat at hand.

Hate as much as you want as long as you do nothing about it!
But remember, if you decide to do something about, you evil hateful person, make sure persecute everyone at once! Having as many enemies as possible and throwing away potential resources will surely secure your victory!

>oy vey it's never my fault!
I'm not going to act as if you're responsible for every terrible thing but come on.
Forcing you out of our countries is not genocide. Quite frankly, the fact that so many did oust you seems to say quite a bit more about how you behave than how they do.

I am glad to see there are others who have as much reason as us

>Europe killed millions of jews and treated them most of the time like shit for 2000 years.
Yes, I'm sure none of that is exaggerated at all. It's not like the Jews to lie.

Could you please do this?

hello mohammed!

>tfw your thread gets slided

>muh 6 million
lol tell grandpa lampshape I said hi. Remember Hershel; your nation is built upon a foundation of our goodwill. You exist only by staying in our good graces.

>I'm sure the tiger will be willing to forgo the instructions of his holy book that he has devoted his entire life to and ignore your nation of unbelievers/kafir and ignore the instructions to establish a worldwide caliphate

Kek

Death to all kikes

We will impale you on the star you love so much

An unthinkable concept, I concur

Death to all Jews.

you're up next shlomo

> I just want us to into space already so every race/ethnicity can have their own planet and just leave each other alone.
likewise. but if we're on the same ship guess who's getting floated?

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory
archive.is/wjo0O

>Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>ISIS Proven to Be a Creation of the USA and Her Colonial Master, Israel
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html

>The Fraud Of ISIS Exposed: Iraqi Forces Seize ISRAELI Supplied Weapons From Captured "ISIS" Positions
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html

>The US/Israeli Created Fraud Called ISIS IS At It Again: ISIS/ISIL Documents "Found" In Pakistan State How ISIL (ISIS) Will End The World
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

You're a retard. Those mudshits weren't sitting in Berlin when Hitler offered them friendship. They stayed in their sandbox and had no plans to come to the west. This is a an invasion, not just the terrorism, this is warfare by birthrate. They already hate kikes, we have nothing to offer them to induce this change.

I see what you're saying, but our situations are completely different and those Muslims were not Wahabists.

>You morons gobble up Anti-Semitism because you worship a failed dictator who killed millions all in the name of his delusional ideology.
Holocaut has already been disproven repeatedly
>Nazism was built upon Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories of the day,
Look up the German communist revolution of 1918 and its leaders
>chiefly The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the world's most influential fabricated text
Pretty sure you're a decade or two off.

what is with this retarded shill operation that's trying to convince us going against mass immigration is somehow playing into the Jewish Plot.

sage

many cary diseases. when the refugees first showed up doctors couldnt give them physicals despite this being part of normal immigration procedure. before you even get on a fucking plane to another country you need to go to a doctor FFS

there was aaids outbreak in the middle east not that long ago. it spread faster than hepC in america which is mind blowing considering the difference in vectors and alleged chasteness of the people in the middle east

>We have nothing to offer them to induce this change.
Of course you don't, silly goyim.
Hey btw can you tell your government to hurry up in overthrowing Assad? The Greater Israel project is behind schedule.

Threads like this is why I spammed over and over that you needed to pit niggers and Jews against each other over the fucking bill Maher incident.

Literally muh 4d chess all day long but all you stupid autistic retards wanted was to normalize using the word nigga. This is why the Jews run your lives. Your to fucking stupid to beat them at their own games. Niggers are Jews favorite pets. Who's behind every protest?
I swear this place is losing its touch to retards and shills.

why not remove both from existence? Muzzies are literal Kike dogs anyways and its just reasonable to kill the owner AND the rabid dog with rabies

It's not just a coincidence that Jews win so many hands of poker.

fuck jews and fuck muslims, same bunch of snakes that came out of the vagina of abraham

>Former Israeli Defense Minister says ISIS 'apologized' to Israel for mistakenly attacking IDF soldiers in the occupied Golan Heights.
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

USURY = SMART ? Fucking ignorant stupid animal. no wonder u get KIKED and racemixed