BREAKING! Terror attack in United Kaliphate hours before India vs Pakistan Cricket match

>6 killed, 20 injured in two terrorist attacks in London

>At least six people died and 20 injured after a van steered into the crowd at London Bridge, UK, and two men stabbed people with knives in the city's Borough Market on Saturday.

>Police have declared both the incidents as terrorist acts.

>The attacks come days after 22 people died in a suicide bombing at a concert in the country.

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/Wdm7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to archive
>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
archive.is/Wdm7I

Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

???

>Breaking

#PrayForManchester

June 3: UK
July 4: US

I hope the FBI are paying attention.

Breaking like the sound of bones cracking when Ahmed was driving his van on the Londoners

>UK
United Kaliphate

Fucking Kek'd real hard at that one.

>Buckingham assured Londoners that the Queen is safe and sound thanks to the mighty allah
#AllahSaveTheQueen

Wow, the royal family really were traitors to the Empire.

Sold us all out. Fugging scum they are.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS DID PAKISTAN GET IT'S SHIT PUSHED IN?
Cricket is one of the most retarded sports known to man and every player is a faggot, but I will never miss an opportunity to watch Pakis get btfo in a sport, especially one they love so much
Used to feel the same about the English, but after the past 2 decades of their joke "performances" in international soccer it's gotten kind of old

WHICH WHITE MALE DID THIS?

The entire line is literally Spanish Habsburg and Danish. It would be pants on head retarded for them to do something that helps Bongistan.
That would be like a Viet who somehow becomes head of China's government not running the nation into the ground

Fuck archive.is and fuck you. Go shill that site somewhere else faggot.

WHEN WILL THIS CARNAGE STOP!??!?

BAN ALL ASSAULT TRUCK NOW!!!!

kek

Is that the old man on the Canadian $20?

Don't worry just carry on as normal ;)

Dear boy, baseball is cricket for the mentally handicapped, played by roided up morons. Just because you can only handle extended advert breaks that you think count as sports doesn't make cricket a faggot sport.

CAPTCHA: Vehicles

Ban white vans!!

you know guys we should stop treating UK attacks as breaking.
this is the everyday for the englishmen

Get out of here you smelly cunt. Stop wasting our time

>actual shill detected

We have been following this all day

Sup Forums was going nuts when news that there were up to 3 locations attacked