WHAT IS THE END GAME OF THE LEFT

WHAT IS THE END GAME OF THE LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTxmKc80wUw&t=871s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peace

They want to end the game. Trump is just an extra quarter.

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

How long until this happens?

equality and the only bits of it they get are when they accidentally do something conservative

Short Answer: They don't have one.

Long Answer: The liberal mindset is different in that it holds the pathos above the ethos. Ergo my feelings matter more than what is right. This type of mindset leads to poor long-term decisions that will eventually cause a total collapse. But due to the tendency of many people to claim that what was perceived in the past did not happen as it was experienced, they will never match their own decisions with the outcome.

They don't think far enough ahead to have an endgame. You're giving them too much credit.

le temple flube

World domination

there is no end game - they want perpetual victimization to keep them in power, so as soon as one of their "problems" is solved, they'll move onto the next one (reference moving on to transgender rights after gay marriage was "settled" by the supreme court)

to get everyone left behind

TO DESTABILIZE THE ENTIRE WORLD INTO ANARCHISM Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

The end game of the Left is the destruction of Western civilization.

That's precisely what it is, and EVERYTHING about their ideology and actions makes sense when viewed through this lens.

Lucifarianism. Trotskyite overthrow.

There is no end game. Only to rebel.

I've heard this quite a few times, and if it's really what the Jews are plotting then I'm game at this point.

>tfw the Jewish tricks are so well implemented you support them and play your part even when you're aware of them.

This

Dictatorship of the proletariat.

They want the world to be homogenized into something resembling a blend between modern brazil and indonesia

BLACKED dot com

they want to be able to do anything at anytime with no effort and have no shame and nothing but praise for what they do.

Basically be famous for being normal.

The destruction of western civilization as we know it. The idea is that they will rebuild it in their image once the old, oppressive institutions are ground into dust. Islamists are a good proxy to use. Create tension between the new arrivals the locals. Foreigners become radicalised. Locals become xenophobic. They fight. The Left swoops in and calls itself King of the ashes.

I'm not a beaner you fucking retard, and unlike you shits we don't hop the border and vote illegally.

I'd say next summer.

>be me
>visit India
>step outside hotel
>people shitting in the streets
>sick people dying in alleys
>piles of corpses and garbage
>everywhere smells like rotten shit

>WHAT IS THE END GAME OF THE LEFT

Ashes. Only then will we truly be equal.

Revolution has no end goal because it rejects the Logos. It will destroy itself if allowed to

They want to be able to fantasize about Disney romance, eat avocado toast, and reblog on Tumblr to their hearts avail while pretending to be politically savvy and committed to a platform that equates to nothing but nonsensical e-hollering. In the end they won't hold to their beliefs and will follow where the wind blows.

Instrumentality.

Disgenics. To rule over a smaller and easily controlled low iq brown horde to do the nescessary menial tasks

Follow-up question: what is the endgame of the right?

I think they're banking on the Tribulation happening soon.

white babies

And then they think they will rise like phoenix.

No. They will be burned in to the ashes they created.

To normalize all social taboos, ultimately leading to society's downfall through degeneracy.

Crashing Western civilization... WITH NO SURVIVORS

Destruction. If you haven't noticed, all the left does is whine about things to the people who created the system. That is literally what the left is.

Imagine a bunch of students yelling at the people who created the academic system, that's the left.

Meritocracy.

Normalize canibalism

A society that restrains man's evil nature as much as possible while encouraging man's good nature as much as possible.

Total Gulag enslavement for the masses. 1984 panopticon nightmare for the rest. They are building the prison their children will live in. Enjoy your security.

>implying they want for there to be children

The same end goal of any post modernist

youtube.com/watch?v=FTxmKc80wUw&t=871s

Preserving what humanity has known to be right for thousands of years, and the death of post-modernism.

no borders and everyone becomes mixed race. ultra-globalism.

like anyone, they have a vague idea of how they desire the world to be, and will always support whatever helps them get there

I think they hope to get killed by sodomy while tumbling down plays.

star trek. in lieu of that they'll settle for up votes or the equivalent

>Preserving what humanity has known to be right for thousands of years, and the death of post-modernism.
Legalize whores and I'll believe any of that.

Space colony, whites only though.

People happy and not fucking with each other.

They want complete destruction of the European identity and all its offshoots. That's the only explanation I can think of for their actions.

A feudal state of ultra-rich capitalists and brown serfs without job security that can be reliably vote in whatever the capitalists want by promising welfare and race-baiting.

Basically, what California and New York already look like.

sounds good

pedophilia

egalitarian utopia

To make humanity extinct by everybody becoming a faggot. It has already begun, just look at OP.

Whores would be fine if more legal brothels were a thing. Without regulation prostitution attracts human trafficking.

To be blamed for some crisis engineered by central banks or military elements and become anathema to support. Basically what Hitler did to the right in Germany, but across the entire world.

Weimar republic

except straight white males, right?

This is what they want us to think.

Lol what a pathetic cuck

The end goal is to be a race mixed mutt slave to the Jews. I wish nu/pol/ would leave and let the real men get to work

Worked for all the other coups throughout history. The right person in the right place right when civil unrest is at an all time high and the people will accept anyone who can bring sanity and bring order to their nation again. Ceaser, Lenin, Stalin, Moussillini, Napoleon, Hitler, and many others all did seised control this exact way.

Equality of position but not of labor.

A flicker of sadness and regret when they realize they've been played into destroying western civilization by Jews, right before they are slaughtered indiscriminately by the shitskin hordes pouring through the gates they so gleefully forced open.

This

Getting cucked out of existence it seems

Destruction of Christianity
Destruction of the white race
Make everyone bi or gay
Destruction of gender roles
Normalization of sexual deviance like sex with animals and children
Open borders
Destruction of the American nation state
End to free speech
End to patriotism
End to any form of dissent from their own political views

isn't this what we're doing? being the savior to the survivors?

are we the ultimate jewish trick?

>WHAT IS THE END GAME OF THE LEFT

Doing the bidding of the jews until they are executed for their troubles BY the jews.

gulag for Sup Forumss, freedom for proles

The end game of the left is to make everyone in the west look like these people.

They want you dead, and Islam helps make this happen!