Anyone ever notice how Chinese people almost never cover their mouth when they cough in public...

Anyone ever notice how Chinese people almost never cover their mouth when they cough in public? They just billow their germs everywhere. What's up with that?

A lot of them make disgusting slurpy sounds when eating too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFWeWTj20es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce on girl in pic?

You know thats how they reproduce right? They are the children of the spore

chinks are savage animals that never should have been given money. Them being here is fairly recent, 20 years ago they were all living in poverty and wiping their asses with leaves. Moving our manufacturing there has built up their economy and suddenly 1 billions peasants have money and are flooding out of china and into our countries and bringing their savage mannerism with them. you can take the chink out of the third world but you cant take the third world out of a chink

nah, you're good

i always see chinks picking their noses in public

vile insects

They also don't close their mouth when eating their disgusting pre-packaged, microwaved "food".

Mostly this.

But also remember that Communists deliberately killed or exiled all the civilized, intelligent ones.

Also there's a traditional Chinese belief that swallowing phlegm is unhealthy. Better out than in, I guess.

A theory is they never had the black plague so never learned about hygiene.
Asians in general are gross if you have ever been in a toilet in an asian country they are disgusting.

>MAD WHITE BOY

Ayy how does it feel us chinks are leaving your shitty countries in the dust as we become the strongest power the world has ever seen?

someone hasn't been redpilled on "germs" yet

enjoy being brainwashed by big pharma

Fuck this thread, it's full of racist shit, your average Asian is way more accomplished and educated than your average racist piece of shit. This website is disgusting.

that bitch hit the dabbb

... said the lawnmower

Disgusting insect people. In the hive, they share all germs.

>chinese
>"""""""""""""""human"""""""""""""

do you get mad at your dog when it sneezes and doesnt cover its mouth?

Most Americans do that also. They just sneeze everywhere without even attempting to block their snot

Chinese have no concept of hygiene, manners or other people. To them, only themselves and their own family are the ones that matter on this planet. They chew with their mouth open, push in line, cough without covering up or wearing a mask and act like selfish cunts because in their eyes the only 20ppl on this planet that matter to them are themselves and their 19 relatives that they bring with them everywhere.

>chinks

They have to fucking go back.

>Anyone ever notice how Chinese people almost never cover their mouth when they cough in public? They just billow their germs everywhere. What's up with that?

They are part of lost generation. Communism really fucked up their culture and only now they are slowly getting better.

actually, that was #0

This is #1

>Anyone ever notice how Chinese people almost never cover their mouth when they cough in public?
It's a great way to enforce natural selection.
Weak shit is supposed to die. It's the law of nature.
That's why their are so few libtards in China.

The more civilized way to do it would be to remove welfare for all those liberals, but guess anything works.

And china is supposed to be the future. My ass.

Not even close to politically related.

And china is supposed to be the future. We are lightyears ahead of them in every way. There's no way they will ever overtake the white race or the US as a whole.

Yes Chink and Pajeets love caughing on people all over the place in public to spread disease. But also other rude people do this including whites. Every time I get on public transportation some asshole sits right behind me and coughs directly at my head. I fucking hate it and usually get up and move to a different seat.

i noticed they clear there throats alot and make disgusting noises

I have never met a Chinese person

they have slanted eyes so unlike us they can not see bacteria and other microbial life forms.

If they cover their mouth, the bad spirits they are expelling will not be ejected. Dumbass round eye.

t. Mexicali chink

youtube.com/watch?v=WFWeWTj20es

Anyone in the US? There a lot of birthing centers where pregant chinks come here to give births so their kids can have US citizenship.

Report them, a lot of them in Irvine, on Jamboree.

>literally a subhuman plague.