W.A.K.E U.P !

Why media isn't pushing for the race war we all are waiting for ? Media are minimizing Islamic attacks and yet they are making everything to push the racial agenda , promoting diversity etc etc ... how can people go on with their lies, their twisted narrative in every attacks that occurs and not being able to break that fuckin t.v, go out in the streets and riotting the hell up ?!?!

Money.

the media is pushing for a race war

how have you missed this? they want maximum division and maximum chaos so their kike owners can scoop up the mess

this has been going on for a couple years now. why do you think black lives matter terrorists get spots on mainstream news????

But if media really wanted the race war why is that "diversity is wonderful" narrative always mixed with these terrorist attack ? Doesn't make sense.

You all are waiting for, loosers, you, not we
Btw don't see direct link with race and Islam, so can't understand why are you referring to race war, frog, lots of Mudslims are same Mediterranean subrace of Caucasian race as you

Murrican - life is a comics

WE NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE JEW MEDIA Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

>128382598

I see links between terrorism/islam and so...race. At the end this will be us vs shitskins, alright ?!?

it sounds like it's working, actually. Here you are complaining about immigrants instead of politicians.

They are the ones who are setting the policies you disagree with. The immigrants would be stupid to stay in a war zone.

But French are, to large extent, shitskins, dark haired, dark eyed, big nose muds

Ok you clearly and idiot.

because diversity results in race war every time

Harrell, Druis, Besson look like washed Arabs, most of chechenians are whiter than them

Only in nigger majority places like Haiti or Zanzibar

it's true - all of france looks like they are on vacation from egypt.
Accept the fact that you're all manlet doo doo skins

more people read Sup Forums daily than watch any single network news broadcast. This will only increase in the future by numerous orders of magnitude.

an excellent opportunity to those who would profit by it

bullshit. to say that is to deny centuries of history

more like the same people read Sup Forums for 10 hours a day

I actually broke one of those old style televisions for fun.

Turns out it's really hard. That glass is thick as fuck. My friend tried punching it as hard as he could and injured his hand, without breaking the glass.

Eventually I hit it with a baseball bat and it broke. It was fun to smash... I was drunk at the time.

Please give me examples, most of such conflicts had religion reason

what if there are different powerful factions working against each other

Because Muslims aren't a race you dumb frog

Don't remember race wars in Latin America or indochina or India (with white top casts ruling it of thousands of years before getting mudded)

b-but George Webb is on!