Twitter banning people for criticizing muslims

Twitter banning people for criticizing muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardHol3
northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a private company, read their terms and agreements, they don't owe anyone free speech

pointing out selective censorship

>Private company engages in conduct that is technically legal for a private company to engage in
>Therefore, we should end all discussion about that conduct and avoid efforts to shed light on that conduct.

C'mon. Be better.

tattle-tale. this is Sup Forums, not twitter customer service. fuck off.

fake
a lot of people are severly criticising or even insulting muslims on twitter
you have been banned for harrassement

found the macron voting cuck

Yep mines been locked for over a day. Claims it's displaying automated behaviour, it won't even send me the sms code so I'm basically permanently locked out of it.

whew, my account is safe

twitter.com/RichardHol3

>It is a private company
So were bus companies, but they were forced to let niggers ride their shit. You can't discriminate based on race or creed and political affiliation is a creed, anti-Islam is a creed. Twitter operates on publicly regulated telecom infrastructure just like bus companies ran on publicly regulated interstates.
Sorry, sweetie, Twitter can't discriminate and someone should file a class action discrimination suit against them.

>It is a private company, read their terms and agreements, they don't owe anyone free speech
You fucking kike

But the shovel is just being used as a stock... That's like if I duct taped a watermelon to rocket launcher and said "functioning RPG made out of a watermelon".

trump banned in 3 2 1

Tell that to the bakers forced to bake fag cakes.

what are you, fuckin gay?
northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

>Private company so we apparently don't have free speech on a different platform to complain about their lack of free speech.
kys

>northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
Kek.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>functional AK-47 made from a shovel, a bottle and an AK-47

Social media with near monopoly power is a utility and can't restrict anyone based on politics. Same as with telephone companies.

Twitter would be assfucked by the federal government if the GOP were at all competent or proactive about anything. They are useless and do more harm than good.

>comic sans tattoo
jesus christ

>moral platitude
Know where you are posting, Redditor. Just as OP picture is Twitter, this is Sup Forums. Sites like Facebook and Twitter have a ton of shit to deal with and I'd wager it's far more likely the "criticizing" Muslims involved a specific threat or two.