Dude weed lmao!

>Dude weed lmao!
>You know weed is good for you mayn? It can cure cancer and shit!
>*Cough cough* *Hack Wheeze*
>You should try it man.

Do degenerate weed fags actually believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, its just fun

>Posts strawman
>Jeeze can you believe these guys? Crazy right?

Also the only people I met who have random coughing fits like that are cigarette smokers.

Well it actually does reduce cancer but only by a rate of about 3-5%, and only in the line of consumption. That is to say if smoked, it reduces lung and throat cancers, if eaten, stomach and digestive track cancers. Though a marginal amount, this is thought be caused by a combination of factors, delta9THC will kill cells that have gone cancerous but not healthy cells and CBD seems to help the mitochondria perform apoptosis on malfunctioning cells.

Vaporizing cannabis would probably be a more effective route, but again we are talking single digit percentages.

So yeah you're wrong, go read a scientific study if you can handle the big words.

Not politically related.

>/n/ot_blue_texting

>>/n/ot_blue_texting

wtf i hate weed now

Well obviously you didn't read what I posted, broccoli is way healthier but it doesn't get you high NIGGAAAAAAA

>/n/

Obviously not, it's just safer and cheaper than alcohol.

_blue_texting

>cuz its factz broooooo
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php

>>>/n/ot-posting-your-shit-post-in-blue

No. I just smoke weed because it makes me forget about how shitty this planet is.

single digit percentages is still alot when it comes to this stuff over a lifetime of use.

I smoke weed for the introspection, its good when sorting yourself out. Dont really care for it otherwise.

weed made me schizo

are lemurs redpilled?

gives good KEKs too

This, it tends to make me kind of sad when I smoke it alone though. Edibles are much more enjoyable.

not all but that one s

How long until DUDE WEED LMAO posters get laughed out of here like the young earth creationists? Eventually they've got to get tired of getting BTFO all the time and either leave altogether or start attacking the real DUDE drugs, tobacco and alcohol.

affirmative

i concur

absolutely!

A vegan, a pothead, a faggot, a feminist, and an atheist walk into a bar.

That was just one person.
Everyone knew because he wouldn't shut up all night.

yes

Weed is good for not drinking myself to death and that's all I know.

you bet they are

indeed

It could cure space aids and I would not touch it after seeing all these weed faggots around me.

Tyrone leave.

The conclusion was suprisingly unsurprising.

These people are caricatures at this point.

You're just mad that no one liked you in high school. Or now.

>>pol advocates for no degeneracy
>proceeds to be a degenerate nigger tier being by smoking weed
Hmm

As an ex degenerate weed smoking faggot... yes. You have no idea how empty stoners are. Yet they think they're deep as fuck.

hes new

>peer pressure innocent kids into smoking and call them losers when they dont participate with ur sinning

>Do degenerate weed fags actually believe this shit?
War on drugs ensured that no real studies of weed and its side effects were ever conducted.
"Dem corporations are hiding tha pruff it cures cancer mane. It dun harms ya nones"
The hard core "miracle drug mane" stoners being as stupid as they are figure no bad news is good news.
Now that it's been legalized in places in the states for awhile, we're just going to start learning how bad it is for you.

>ex-faggot
Na mate you're still a faggot