AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENGLAND!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUUUQQQ AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENGLAND!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUUUQQQ AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bayern-fuenfjaehriger-stirbt-nach-geiselnahme-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-a-1150629.html
lilliasright.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/lillias_right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just woke up from the coziest sleepy ever to comfy news

The driver was apparently dyslexic and thought he was celebrating Ramavan

>when you think your think is gonna work, but it doesn't

French canadian here. Not gonna lie, watching the anglos crash and burn is hilarious

hhhhehehe

Same

Weeeew lad kek!

Well, I mean, they wanted more diversity and including other cultures

Can i get a rundown on what happened today please? I heard there were like 4 attacks or some shit? Casualties? Religion of peace of course?

2 attacks in London, 3rd unconfirmed
panic on stadium in Italy or Spain I dunno
Someone stole relics of Saint John Bosco from his church

Religion of peace? How many dead?

Top kek!

>Tfw you aren't British.

6 dead in terror attacks, around 30-60 hurt, Polish news are still sleepy
mudslimes drove truck over people, then get out and attacked with knives, got shot by police
Panic on stadium over some firecrackers got 600-1000 people trampled on Europe Cup football game

Six so far, and apparently 48 injured and in hospital. Number could climb.

spbp

I partially blame germany for this state of things

>Mexico
kek

Also in Germany: Afghan took a little Russian boy hostage in a refugee shelter and stabbed him to death before being shot by police. Boy's mother was also stabbed and is in critical condition.

Religion of peace is at it again.

The only reason there aren't refugees in Poland is because you're literally the Mexico of Europe

You can't, because of the Brexit. London's problems are their own and have been for a year now.

You missed another installment of "Truck of Peace: Another Bump in the Road." It's gonna giver Wonder Woman a run for its money, by my estimation.

Am I Aryan?

say my ukrainian whore. how save feels it in Plumberstan?

Stop insulting Muslims! Every time I hear about a new act of terrorism in Europe, I immediately suspect fishy Buddhists. You should do the same.

your people die on the streets, terror is normal in your country, and you still think you are superior
Is it brain damage?
In Poland Children's day is biggest news
You on the other hand celebrate RAM-A-VAN
shhh 58% white
normal humans are talking
Russians will beat someone for this

Sauce?

Poland should rule Europe.

So is it their problems or you want money from UK as a compensation for leaving EUCCP?
You cannot have both
safe enough russian rapechild

R E L I G I O N

O F

P E A C E

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bayern-fuenfjaehriger-stirbt-nach-geiselnahme-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-a-1150629.html

Yeah, it should
but someone have nasty habit of killing Polish people every few couple years
But that will hopefully stop soon

Our politicians did. No one in any western country wants Islam

R E L I G I O N
O R
P E A C E

>Russians will beat someone for this
Who? Germans? They won't because they need us, as we aren't really critical about them and our lobbies want to sell their shit to russia, so we'll sooner or later even drop the sanctions against them, as nobody gives a flying fuck about Ukraine anymore.

The money is for projects the UK has signed deals on before the Brexit. Those are contracts that must be fulfilled.

>Kel so posting about this on Sup Forums later.

kek

i really want the source of that

I'm with you Polish brother!

Choose other politicians, you have some elections soon, or so I heard
>Who? Germans?
yeah, Germans
some young russian dudes will start fire near refugee center or beat some shitskins in retaliation somewhere soon

I'm quite pleased to see this wasn't a burger thread. And yeah, fuck yourself, Nordbitch. Your day will come sooner than later.

wonder if im banned on Sup Forums as well

lilliasright.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/lillias_right/
Everything is for you, dear leaf.

>start fire near refugee center or beat some shitskins
So not german. I couldn't care less in this case.

>ramavan

Hehehe, fuck off.

I'm voting for UKIP, too bad this country is full of conservative voters who are too retarded to realize that the tories are just as pro-immigration as Labour

u win

This. Norway has about as much to laugh at as Sweden. Their press just doesn't cover anything that might be "harmful" to the "image of refugees".

shower b4 meeting royalty?

Dick move Nord. You aren't far so far removed that you won't get yours eventually.

>tattoo

dropped