I am sick and tired of this shitty country, we arent even relevant enough for muslims to commit acts terrorism here

I am sick and tired of this shitty country, we arent even relevant enough for muslims to commit acts terrorism here.

>terrorist attacks
It didn't specify muslim terrorist attack though did it? The only terrorist attack in Budapest in the past years that I can think of was a guy injuring 2 police officers with a nailbomb. He wasn't muslim though, he was just mental.

Poland cannot into terrorism. :(

STOP posting this map.
It's wrong, means nothing and is embarrassing for everybody here!

Makes sense, Polands entire population is here in the UK

>ireland and eastern ukraine

cool source OP

Sure it is wrong mehmut

Feels good man to walk the streets and not being afraid you might get kebab'd at any moment.

Source of the Map

It is very likely that this map uses the Global Terrorism Database as a source, likely from 2001 to 2014, and there is no reason to doubt its accuracy.

The two dots in Iceland are the two terrorist attacks in Akureyri and Reykjavik in 2012 and 2014.

The dot in Portugal represents a terrorist attack in Lisbon in 2011. Note that this was not an Islamic attack, but an Anarchist attack.

We can assume that the map shows attacks after 2001, because before then, there are recorded terrorist attacks in Poland. This is the earliest occurance of the map that I could find, which mentions 2001.

We can also assume that the map is from before 2015, as the high number of attacks in Finland are not included.

A similar map can be seen here which visualizes the GTD data from 2011 to 2014.

The GTD also provides their own map, but it's for a 40 year span. Still, it shows a similar tendency as the map from the OP.

Quality of the map

Note that the map from the OP displays attacks as dots, which is a poor representation for what the map wants to express.

In countries in which terrorist attacks are concentrated on a specific location, it makes it appear as if there was less terrorism than there actually was, and for countries were terrorist attacks are spread out, it leads to the opposite effect.

The heatmap from the GTD linked above better visualizes the concentration of terrorist attacks.

>Africa is a shith-

>terrorism in aussie land is high
>theres underlying terrorism in an irrelevant piece of land such as New Zealand
>USA is just "general"

I call that bullshit

It's either that or commies anyways, with a few exceptions.

listen here faggot, the ''attacks'' on Greece are even on places that no towns exist

who got attacked? the forest?

the fuck is this map, we've had 1 attack in the last 25 years

Why are you lying?

former polish citizen here

Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth. and there‘s nothing you can
do about it. And you're like “Oh man. I'm gonna have to suck this thing“, and
you brace your selfto suck this giant cock. But then. at the last moment, it
changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at
least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and
stabs your eye again, and again, and again- Eventually, this giant cock is
penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor
skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to
fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant
cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4,
maybe 5 hours. That's what living in poland is like.

I dream to movie to Poland, faggot, I even speak Polish yet, ale nie wiem czy mam polskie pochożdenie czy nie. Jeszcze trzeba się starać żeby 100% nauczyć się polskiego.

>too stupid to use google maps

Retard to waive polish citizenship you would need to go to our preisdent and convince him to stip you out of it. It is almost impossible, only president can take the citizeship from polish citizen

Well it is a quite good polish there.

Poland is a shithole, it isnt worth it

im sorry, what i meant to say is that i left poland 15 years ago and never went back

Hej Saszka

I found a man which had a same surname as I have (by mine variant is russian, not polish), and I may be looking same to him a bit, but I'm not sure, maybe it's not my ancestry

But if yes - will it be problem if he choiced USSR except Poland and had been killed before WWII

But I'm mostly pro-polish

Yes it's wrong.
You map indicates 7 terrorist attack in my country (switzerland). None of them ever happened.

So please, stop spreading bullshit... Unless you want that people from Sup Forums look ridiculous?

ETA and IRA counting as muslims terrorist attacks, please not

Why don't you speak Rumantsh? It's bretty cool language, seriously

>Poland blocks all Muslim immigrants
>they have 0 terrorist attacks

Jesus Christ this puzzle is hard as fuck!

>Backwater shithole who's only historical significance is being a footstool for more important countries doesn't have people immigrate to it

Really makes you think

tons of terrorist attacks on the island of corsica???

and you fuck dogs

Trade ya?

>Mexique is green
Killing people as long as its not for politico :)

Read a history book faggot, it's way more to Polish history than partitions and ww2

WTF is happening in Corsica?

Maybe for you, but listen to me, Russia is even worser.

And not because of "poor", it's bullshit, the last years were good, there are a lot of new building, roads and etc.

The biggest problem that our goverment's ideology is insane, Putin is talking than migration is a good thing, but people are tired of it.

Why he can't let China to make colonies from the middle asian countries?

And TV is talking than ukrainians are the same russians, but Russia isn't europe

They are just insane, Navalny is the last hope

People are tired from muslim migration and don't want to live in """eurasian""" society

We are european too now

It's great to see how well Europe adapted to Israeli culture and customs.

What's up with the whole Canadians fucking dogs thing? I swear I'm not a newfag, but I've only seen this pop up recently.

>UK tourism drops to 0

Maybe Poland should invade Germany, spice things up a bit

Its legal for a dog to suck your dick in Quebec.

Das rite

Shitty country? I want to move there and find me a large breasted Polish girl.

Aside from bending over for the Catholics and have a faggy pseudo-democracy for an afternoon, nothing of note happened in Poland until the German Kings and Russian Tsars started passing you around like a cheap whore.

Ukranon here
You'll be surprised, but with housing costs and wages of $400 netto you will be fucking saving money for a helium bottle pretty fast.

Currently trying to land a job in a shithole and there are no jobs and the best one available to me is "garbage deal" signed for 2 weeks simply because this way employer can bypass necessary health checks and bhp training and you lose all benefits of having a normal deal as sick leave for example.

Ruskies and Ukrops fap on poland but once they here they soon realise their mistake.

Slovakia fucking DOMINATING

dumb leaf

LoL 2 spots in Romania, bullshit.

One spot is from 2 muzzie caught and arrested on the border.

The other is from 1990 when the indian ambasador to romania was attacked by 2 shiks.

I guess you could call that terrorism, but the pic is kinda bull.

We never had a muslim terror attack over here.

This, it seems you need to go back

Maybe Poland should stop using nigger vernacular

Roll

>Hungary
>2 terrorist attacks
Nigga, what? I know there was one in Budapest, but that was not a muslim, but one of our our own who wanted to kill cops for... reasons.

pls be Poland

fuck, I got a German in Germany

Reincarnation!

I don't know how manage it, Piotr. Must be so boring to go to a concert and know that you will almost certainly come home alive.

Northern Europe or Scandinavian for fuck sake.

Cuck my shit up.

Based Slovakia also!

Your country has nothing of value except your woman, which we don't even need to lure as they come to our lands willingly

there's some separatist organization there that bombs bins

We need to turn all that sand into glass

Liberate us! Drive the Reffies out!

stfu filthy sandnigger

The day we go full renewable energy saudis regress to fucking camels till they go extinct.
Once your oil dries up there will be more kurgans than dunes.

Don't talk like that to your superiors

Go away taco or you'll get drowned in salsa.

>tfw alt-cucks post a map including right-wing terrorist attacks to make a point about mudslims
Lel

>aborded

I was wrong, not only woman, but salt too

Can't wait for more trade deals with your president

Most of your fucking countrymen are in the UK.

Anschluss jetzt?
>Speaking to an American
Don't speak to YOUR superior, mr. mustache hehe

?

Remember
The terrorists win if you fight back
That's what they want you to do

>Lisbon

When?

>Inb4 FP-25

Sharia blue psyops

Wtf, when did an attack occur in Slovenia. Lying map

go hump a camels hump desert humperchu.

>closed borders are ba-
You people have the right idea.

We are going to replace you

Under valued post

Why is Australia higher than USA? We meddle more with durka affairs

If we're talking ISIS terrorism, Spain has only been attacked twice.

Poland, the 2nd Vatican - God's chosen people

I meant Islam, not ISIS

>God's chosen people
Thats the jews tho.

Last time I got Afghanistan..

There ashes are here, so it's close enough

Recently legal. Thanks lbgt-lmnopedo

-ole.

When terror is normal, it's not terror anymore.

Sounds hot afk

Wrong map, never had any terrorist attacks here.

If only that actually happened in this multiverse. wed probably be gassing aliens by now

the last time an arab killed a pole in poland we had a whole city rioiting and smashing everything arab related, gypsies preventically skipped town for time being and foreign students were advised not to leave dorms.

Remember that iraqi who had traces of TNT on his suitcase and rented a room in cracov near pope route during world youth day? Well, our police grabbed him and held him for more than one year, ruined his life and expelled him.

I think they are simply scared.

It sure must suck

Legal to fuck a dog as long as there is no penetration.
Thx trudeau

Belarus, Finland and Slovakia?? Da fuq

High quality pic tbqh.