Exterminate entire Muslim Population of 1.4 billion

>Exterminate entire Muslim Population of 1.4 billion
>CO2 emissions will go back to pre-industrialization levels

So why doesn't Europe do this if it wants to stop global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a soft spot for enemies that hate them

>Destroy America
>Literally everything gets better overnight

What anime is this?

That would cause the global economy to crash completely and pretty much everyone would die.

So you admit I'm right.

Also, that's not what would happen.

Where do i sign up!

No, the world would not be a better place if everyone died.

What do you think would happen if the USD, which underpins practically every financial transaction on Earth, suddenly became worthless over night?

Saga of Tanya the Evil (or Youjo Senki)

anime
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

>No, the world would not be a better place if everyone died.
It would be if all the humans did. That's not even in question.

>What do you think would happen if the USD, which underpins practically every financial transaction on Earth, suddenly became worthless over night?
Chaos, at first. But immediately, all the warlords and false flag mercenary armies America had been propping up would implode. Genuine populists movements would almost immediately start and governments would totally restructure themselves.

Destroy India and we get set back a decade and lose nothing of value and the global market doesn't crash
To suggest it wouldn't crash is ignorance because America is a state of consumers and everyone would lose a huge amount of business without us and world market would never recover or take decades to get back to half the level

Then I'd become a millionaire. Nay, billionaire.
t. cryptocurrency holder

Why would the global market collapsing be bad? Markets aren't good.

>Chaos, at first.
No, chaos, permanently. The USD has no actual value anymore because of the enormous foreign currency reserves held abroad. When it ceases to have value, all those reserves become useless, and the currencies to which they are pegged become useless as well. The world economy contracts enormously, down to its actual size, only now in this hypothetical scenario the USA and its goods don't even exist anymore, removing any possible chance for recovery. Billions of people will starve after supply chains grind to a halt. There would be no populist movements, only those warlords using whatever resources remained to them before the munitions factories stopped operating. Total collapse would be unavoidable.

>It would be if all the humans did. That's not even in question.
Why even care about populism if you think humans are so terrible?

Your money would be worthless because nothing would be operating anymore except in tiny disintegrating enclaves run by warlords.

Ay what up /biz/, what are you long hodling? I am going long on ARK, STRAT, and maybe MNE. Also possibly GNT.
>tfw turned $500 into $2500 in 18 days

>No, chaos, permanently.
Not even close. It wouldn't even last that long. Well, I mean anymore than there has always been chaos in human civilization anyway.

>The USD has no actual value anymore
People will just switch to other currencies. You keep putting this in libertarian terms and that's retarded.

>the USA and its goods don't even exist anymore
Yes, which means Earth will return to a true carrying capacity. What's the problem?

>Billions of people will starve after supply chains grind to a halt.
Unfortunately, it would more likely only be in the hundreds of millions.

>There would be no populist movements
Now you're just being fucking stupid. America is the largest driving force against other countries being sovereign and controlling their own resources and governments. Once that thorn is removed, these countries are free.

>Why even care about populism if you think humans are so terrible?
>Care
Who said anything about caring? I told you what would happen. Stupid Sup Forumstards have this bizarre problem where they think just because someone says they think a thing is a certain way, that means that they have a shrill religious attachment to that thing and that's because you're all so fucking stupid that's the way YOU think.

The women and homos in charge tell the men that they arent allowed so the men just complain on 4 can instead

>People will just switch to other currencies. You keep putting this in libertarian terms and that's retarded.

You don't understand. The world's GDP is inflated beyond any value you could imagine, because the USA continually prints money out of thin air and the rest of the world's countries capitalize on our role as the money supplier. You can't just switch to another currency when every other currency was backed by the value of the USD, which is now gone. This why the EU and China can't ever have their currencies become the dominant world reserve currency, because they are entirely reliant on the USD, to the point that attempting to withdraw would crash their economies completely.

>Yes, which means Earth will return to a true carrying capacity. What's the problem?

Because, as stated before, billions of people will die when the fucked-up support system built on the petrodollar is removed.

>Now you're just being fucking stupid. America is the largest driving force against other countries being sovereign and controlling their own resources and governments. Once that thorn is removed, these countries are free.

Other countries chose to buy into the petrodollar system. Nobody forced them to do it. The allure of magic money was just too great. Now that everyone's in it, someone has to keep it going if they don't want the world's population to crash. You might have a hardon for mass death, but the ones running America's foreign policy do not.

>Who said anything about caring?
If you truly don't care then your opinion literally does not matter and I question why you're even writing posts in the first place

As well the corpses could be used as compost to further reforestation efforts.
There's literally no downside to killing every muslim on the planet, we could even use an ethnic bioweapon so nobody has to get any blood on their hands.

One for the wrong side Socalist

Most populated countries are India and China. I think you should start with that but obviously you can't. You're powerless. You're nothing but a weaboo

>You don't understand. The world's GDP is inflated beyond any value you could imagine
I understand that perfectly.

>You can't just switch to another currency when every other currency
Yes, because nobody has ever done this before, right? They won't have a choice. If America was removed from the playing field, countries would have to rely on their own currencies or other countries'. This isn't a fucking debate. What else would they do? Your conceit that every nation on Earth would just self-destruct without the cancer that is America is pure delusion. "World reserve currency" Fucking listen to yourself. Everything you're arguing carries massive wrong beliefs with it. The world doesn't NEED a fucking reserve currency. It never did. YOU think it does because you worship Mammon. You're an idiot. that's not the rest of the world's problem. You know what happens when a country says "Fuck you, Burgerworld, we're going to be independent!"? America invades them. That won't happen anymore. That would be done.

>billions of people will die
Maybe eventually. But not from the death of America. In the immediate aftermath, only millions are likely to die.

>Other countries chose to buy into the petrodollar system
Yeah, and if they don't, they're literally forced to at gunpoint. End stage capitalism: an idea so great, you have to enforce it with guns.

>Nobody forced them to do it.
Now that is a damn lie. Libya and Venezuela are two very recent examples that prove you wrong. Despite retard shill propaganda, Venezuela's problems aren't even remotely self-inflicted. They're caused by America. Venezuela has the largest oil reserves on Earth. And they used to care about their own nation. Well America wouldn't stand for that. They invaded with the CIA, overthrew their leaders, handed the nation over to drug cartels and closed down most of the farms. Keep in mind, America is the only nation to ever use nukes on another country and overthrew a democratically elected government for a fucking fruit company. America is much more a burden on the Earth than it is a boon. That's why it's ALREADY getting left behind. Take this Paris issue. Trump said "Nope, we're oil shills. Fuck you!", so the rest of the world said "Yeah, we don't need America anymore, it's old and senile now."

>don't want the world's population to crash
Why wouldn't I want that? There are way too fucking many people on this planet because that's the way the capitalists want it. It's unhealthy for human society and it's unhealthy for the environment to have this many fucking people.

>If you truly don't care then your opinion literally does not matter
Except for the fact that I'm much more intelligent than your retarded ass.

They really dont have any Industry worth destroying
They are literaly just eating the Breadcrumbs that fall from the superiour Western civilization

For instance, my life.

You and a lot of other people.

Because the wholesale murder of a seventh of the Earth's total population is generally considered distasteful.

>The world doesn't NEED a fucking reserve currency.

No, it really doesn't. And I'm not a fan of the system. I fucking hate it and wish the world wasn't the way it is. But after WW2 the Western nations essentially made a pact to tie their economies to Middle Eastern oil. The Gulf, led by Saudi Arabia, created OPEC, which forces every country that wants to buy oil to maintain large reserves of USD. Obviously this is pure artifice, something that should not exist. But it does, and China alone has massive reserves of currency that would obliterate the value of the USD through inflation if they ever liquidated them. But they won't, because the USA is China's export buttbuddy and their primary source of income.

You're right, in the past people could just switch to a different currency when some shitty empire got toppled. But that was long ago, long before the economy was tied up in disgusting global knots, long before the population exceeded 7 billion people.

>they're literally forced to at gunpoint.
On the flipside, those who contravene the order of the system are holding at gunpoint the billions of people who would suffer as a result of the collapse. Sovereignty wouldn't even exist whatsoever in that kind of world.

>You know what happens when a country says "Fuck you, Burgerworld, we're going to be independent!"? America invades them.

America literally does not care what other people do unless their actions would threaten the global economy. If Zimbabwe decided tomorrow to withdraw from all global trade, build walls around itself, and declare itself completely independent from the world, I can assure you that America would not invade, because Zimbabwe is irrelevant.

>End stage capitalism: an idea so great, you have to enforce it with guns.

Once you come up with a better idea that can be reasonably transitioned to without causing the deaths of millions of people, I'm sure America would love to implement it.

>Now that is a damn lie.

No, nobody forced anyone to create OPEC. Nobody forced anybody to hold massive reserves of USD either. But now it's happened, and the USA is forced to keep things running or the system will collapse, no matter how distasteful that might appear to you.

Libya was a mistake. I won't deny that. Hillary Clinton and Nicholas Sarkozy believed (incorrectly) that an independent Libyan dinar would lead to Libya leaving OPEC and disrupting the trade of oil in USD. It was the same story with Iraq, only Saddam really did want to crash the petrodollar with no survivors. The story about WMDs was a fairy tale, but how do you explain to your citizens the ins-and-outs of OPEC when they can barely comprehend domestic affairs?

America does what it has to do. It's not pretty, and frankly most of the time it's incompetent when it attempts to fulfill its agenda. But the system continues running.

They have PTSD over an event that never even happened, you think they'll actually kill 1 billion non-whites?
I can hear the heart attacks just reading this.

>You're right, in the past people could just switch to a different currency when some shitty empire got toppled.
Uh no. It's happened multiple times in recent history. Independence = invasion by America.

>On the flipside, those who contravene the order of the system are holding at gunpoint the billions of people who would suffer as a result of the collapse.
Oh that's bullshit.

>Sovereignty wouldn't even exist whatsoever in that kind of world.
And this isn't even true. You would literally have to believe that all human life would be eradicated after the death of America to believe this, which is clearly retarded. I'm sorry to have to be the one to inform american exceptionalists, but countries will continue to be a thing long after America is dead, buried and forgotten.

>America literally does not care what other people do unless their actions would threaten the global economy.
I don't even think you're lying at this point. I think you just don't know anything about American foreign policy. America interferes with every country as humanly possible as it can get away with.

>Once you come up with a better idea that can be reasonably transitioned
I think this one is already better. Destroy America and free the world's nations from the noose around their necks it represents. That would be infinitely better than what we have now and most countries already agree.

>I'm sure America would love to implement it.
Not likely, considering America's removal from the system IS the improvement. And absolutely NO change on a global scale will NOT kill people. Period. That's impossible.

>Uh no. It's happened multiple times in recent history. Independence = invasion by America.

I'm talking about the past, before global trade existed in the state that it does now, and before the human population had ballooned to 7 billion.

>Oh that's bullshit.
Cognitive dissonance?

>But countries will continue to be a thing long after America is dead, buried and forgotten.

As much as it might pain you to hear, America is not going to disappear anytime soon, if only because of how critical a role it plays in the world economy. This has nothing to do with "exceptionalism," if anything we are just a vending machine from which other people conjure money. And it seems like no one is particularly interested in giving that up.

>America interferes with every country as humanly possible as it can get away with.

The USA maintains amicable relations with whomever is willing to work with us. If that counts as interference in your eyes, so be it.

>I think this one is already better.
America is not the noose. Greed has always been the noose. America simply feeds that greed, because at this point to not do so would spell the end of pretty much everything that we know.

>And absolutely NO change on a global scale will NOT kill people.
I don't disagree. It's what we're seeing now, in the Middle East. The sad fact is that without the USA, instead of tens of thousands dying, it would be millions, if not billions.