So... they're fucked?

8-1 or 9-0 incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/26/fourth-circuit-distorts-law-to-defeat-trumps-travel-ban-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's fucked? The American people? Yes, yes we are. This mad fucking cheeto pissbaby is trampling the constitution in order to purge the country of people he considers "undesirables". First they start with immigrants, then religious minorities, then ethnic minorities, then the poor, then the physically disabled, then they come for you and guess what, no one is left to protect you. Trump if paving the way for a singular slave class of people he intends to rule over with other wealthy elites, forcing our wages down and keeping us controlled and making him and his cronies lots of money.

Ummmmmmmmmm. NO!

cnbc.com/2017/05/26/fourth-circuit-distorts-law-to-defeat-trumps-travel-ban-commentary.html

Ummm after London 2.0 can u say we should expand the ban to all countries who have allowed large numbers of MUSI's and ISI's in also

dont worry, when we cleanse the US of shitskin sand cultist we will come for you fucking cucks and your mentally ill liberal friends. But for now, back to shilling on reddit where you belong. or better yet, please consider the attached picture

Can i enslave your libreals and make them work my nana plantation?

Hello, one of the worst places on the face of the Earth!

Only if you promise to sterilize them once you have them.

I'm disgusted and weirded out.
How could a such high profile court go against other such high profile ones by deliberately spinning the law? Worse, get away with it?
I mean even if it were the opposite with the court holding back Obama's stupid order there shouldn't be such a discrepancy. It's up to the states and the people to decide accept it or not.

>Ummm after London 2.0 can u say we should expand the ban to all countries who have allowed large numbers of MUSI's and ISI's in also

And that's not happening honey.

you mean countries with relatively stable governments which better allows us to vet people coming from there

Remember this selection of countries was based on Obamas prior travel ban...

Im glad you like to do and say foolish things..... You just continue to support what makes the trump stronger Honey... Real white women support MUSI extermination HONEY

You are brain-dead. Please kys.

>Excludes 90% of Muslim population
>BUT MUH BUSINESS TIES

jesus that delusion.

>specifically excludes the countries that fund and support ISIS and Al-Qaeda

the old me would've held out hope that some cross-eyed camel-fucker might rape/bomb enough innocent children to make people see the picture and stop the madness

of course I'm much wiser now, so I just hope I don't make any embarrassing faces when my head is cut off in front of my children and paraded around on CNN

i'm fine with this

>Trump doesn't build expensive real estate in war-torn nations and nations we don't have foreign relations with
>Ban based on an Obama Admin. assessment

Really gets the neurons flowing

I'd be fine with this
t. not an immigrant, religious minority, ethnic minority, poor person or cripple

And how are those lame faggots supposed to protect me anyway? When the SS kick in my door am I supposed to sic the paraplegic mormons on them while I make my getaway?

Nice try faggot