Evergreen Students win, Professor is now being punished by the faculty

The president decided to side with the students

docs.google.com/document/d/1zwPLnekTcjlmwO_0IyS7qF33sa40ufi2zAMEP-MU3IE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek
mynorthwest.com/650230/manweller-evergreen-state-college-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In solidarity with students, we call for the Evergreen administration to:
>Demonstrate accountability by pursuing a disciplinary investigation against Bret Weinstein according to guidelines in the Social Contract and Faculty Handbook.
>Weinstein has endangered faculty, staff, and students, making them targets of white supremacist backlash by promulgating misinformation in public emails, on national television, in news outlets, and on social media.
so the race-baiters on campus incite the student body to corner Prof. Weinstein, screech "racist!" at him for publicly stating that reversing the day of absence by telling all all non-coloured students to not show up for the day was not the right way to achieve their goals, demand that this liberal Jewish professor resign for this infraction against their leftist orthodoxy, force him to teach in a fucking park off campus because he isn't physically safe on campus, THEN blame HIM for reiterating his viewpoints publicly, and pointing to damning youtube footage that make the protesters look like they're barely restraining their violence...
...and somehow the public backlash against their ugly behaviour is HIS fault? fucking delusional people. he did nothing wrong, and if you behave abhorrently, fucking accept the consequences and don't blame people who did nothing wrong.

(((Weinstein)))

Ask me why I don't care.

>pursuing a disciplinary investigation

They're not going to do shit.

Reminder that this is all a staged event in order to propel one of (((their))) chosen professors into the spotlight in order to subvert and muddy the real and sincere anti-marxist message of Dr Jordan Peterson.
(((Weinstein))) is nothing more than a puppet or an opportunist who is playing the victim in the situation to push their perverted communist agenda. Do not listen to him.

I lost more and more sympathy for Weinstein the more I learned about this story. He is the Platonic Ideal of the jewish communist academic. Furthermore he completely lacks the charisma of Jordan Peterson, and has absolutely zero introspective capacity. It's terrifying to watch him wax philosophical about how none of this culture has anything to do with Evergreen and other universities practices. He constantly justifies the behavior as well, usually calling it 'misguided' or 'aimed incorrectly.' Implying that he takes no issue with the behavior, merely that he is the target. Essentially he's a subversive jew angry at the fact that his weaponized chimps are throwing their feces at him and not the goyim. Fuck him.

(((Weinstein))) was on JRE yesterday. He's literally a communist.
TL;DW: Introducing niggers to their subversive games turned out to be a terrible idea. Because they are too stupid to realise that jews are not white and they turn on them. Niggers are irrational and crazy in this movement and he even admits it, just not with these terms. But he's definitely been contributing to this insanity, so he deserves whatever comes his way.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek

that guy is a weak faggot if the students demanded that he sucked their cocks he would do that and say thank you

Bad tactics faggot. Every battle counts. I guess your loser faggot attitude is why you'll never amount to anything though.

White Liberal professors reaping what they sow. Ill bet Weinstein preached about the white devil.night

I'll let all the 'good liberals' fight this one.

that is some spicy paranoia. This resonates with me. Fuck Weinstein. Peterson is mostly trustworthy. This guy is an unrepentant seditionist and apologist.

People need to realize what a communist shit hole Washington State really is, this is just one example among many.

Peterson has been subtly thrashing him on Twitter lmfao

>disciplinary action against Bret Weinstein
I'd like to see them fucking try. What are they going to do? Punish him for coming to his job because he's white? He's already gone on a national media tour to get his experience out there, Evergreen can't think it'd be outlandish for him to sue for racial discrimination.
Also
>* Center student perspectives in a persistent media approach to counter the alt-right narratives that are demonizing Evergreen and Day of Absence specifically.

This

I hope that commie cesspool Evergreen gets defunded.

I know that the administration would be unable to interpret any of his benign statements as evidence against him, but that doesn't mean that it isn't truly uncomfortable for him on campus right now. and that might clinch his decision to willingly leave regardless. he said as much on the Rubin Report
the guy is basically a dyed-in-the-wool liberal type who is unequivocally not-racist. it's the same thing that happened to Peterson:
>activists pick a professor who stood up to unjustified, incoherent social justice bullshit
>think they can just bully him into capitulation or silence
>be careless and pick someone with an impeccable record who stands their ground
>activists plow ahead with their public protests/smears regardless
>makes international news
>the world wonders what's wrong on Evergreen State College
>the lefty-sphere on social media has a new target to spew uninformed vitriol against
>their echo chamber continues to insulate them from any evidence that maybe they picked the wrong witch hunt target
not to mention Evergreen college President "I use he/him pronouns" is taking orders directly from the activists, and that lickspittle seems like he'll do anything to cater to their demands, in case Weinstein chooses to not go

Did you think he would do otherwise. Goodbye state funding.

Doesn't Weinstein have enough information/evidence to sue the school?

Play Jewish tricks, win Shoah prizes. This guy gets what's coming to him.

you'd think they'd have someone better than Weinstein. At least get someone who teaches at a real university.

One doesn't have to like Weinstein or his views in order to dislike what is happening to him. He stated publicly that white people shouldn't be forced off campus and is being dragged through the mud for it. We can agree with him on this point and lambast Evergreen, while still firmly maintaining that Weinstein is not one of our own. We can even continue to discourage and dismiss Weinstein's ultraliberal views and teachings, while using him to make our point for us.

I sometimes regret real life not being like a novel too.

underrated

Fuck off you liberal Hillary shill

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You're a bit confused, cupcake. Lie down before you hurt yourself.

>NAS is conducting a research project on neo-segregation on campus. Self-segregation by black students undercuts to a significant degree the diversity rationale for race-based admission preferences. The less black students interact with their white counterparts, the less benefit white students accrue from the presence of blacks

>, the less benefit white students accrue from the presence of blacks
AHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahhHahHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Mira bro, esos pinche mayates si van a fallar en la vida, es bueno que sus protestas mongolas culeros estan grabado y estan en la youtube con sus huella digital para que sus empleyos en la futura lo miran y lo corran a los puto changos wey!

Buns was right when he said those books were fucking up his mind.

Now I just realized that Knowledge was the only fucking one to face any sort of consequences.

These kids want to bring back segregation and get rid of a Jewish commie.

Why are we not out there with them?

Because next in line is you

I hope that happens but a lot of that type of people end up working for tthe government, NGO or leftist lobbys

first of all, outstanding use of Platonic Ideal, and second, you could not have summed up this neo-Bolshevik decepticon any better.

Bumping for this

If this liberal, jewish professor gets the same rabid mop treatment like all the others, it will make a lot of fence sitters think.

doesnt matter when you got no moneh

mynorthwest.com/650230/manweller-evergreen-state-college-bill/

wow. i've lived around a black majority for most of my life and i honestly can't think of how interacting with the black community has benefited me at all. it has been a detriment more often than not. stolen property, harassment, being an outcast in the country your forefathers founded.

thanks diversity.

lmfao, good look with that enrollment next year

It showed you diverse perspectives and made you aware of your privilege. Now is time to unpack all that.

user, this happens EVERY DAY.
this is standard operating procedure for Israeli Special Forces.
Don't forget they are the ONLY ones who teach their police and military to use anyone non-jewish as human shields in combat.

thats not an exaggeration at all. check it out.

Peterson is a cuckservative
Part of his message is he is concerned about the right wing response to the left
He was not concerned with this growing cancer of SJWs and cultural Marxism until the right found a voice and took action
Don't trust him either

God damn I hate lefty NGOs... I'm currently infiltrating a ancom group in SoCal.. I'm using in alias and I'm a get their ass good. They all talk about revolution and what not. I just wanna cause financial havok for them and rekt a couple of chick's hearts. That'll teach them not to trust a right wing spic.
>tfw ex-gangster
>tfw finished my process of gang tattoo removal 4 months ago
>tfw if I ever go to prison, I'm green lighted
Kek
>what gang?
Let's just say it starts with an F

>Bad tactics faggot. Every battle counts.
idk. i think at this point it's better to let this derelict behavior run wild. it serves as an important lesson to the people that still believe in a multi-culty utopia.

>fact that his weaponized chimps are throwing their feces at him and not the goyim
on point

Because its on their terms and not ours. This point is critical.p

Lolis getting killed by terrorists, whilst scum like you are still stealing oxygen

/thread
Wrong, we were the line. This kike is reaping what he sowed.

Is this the first case of a genocidal jew getting ousted by his pet niggers? It'll be hilarious when they are lined up on the gallows and realize "muh holocaust" only works on white christians

hes a communist watch the joe rogan interview, he literally talks about overthrowing civilization.

I don't dispute that at all. He took part in previous years where black students left campus, this year they said whites gotta go, and jewfessor was like no. Hes lying in his own bed.

The point, however, is how easily this sjw machine of hate can be turned against one person for heresy. If it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. No one is safe.

it just hasn't been caught on video before.

It's funny because in Petersons twitter posts he basically writes about how Weinstein brought this shit on himself as he teaches this commie crap.

Hey bud,
>former
Not active love. Don't we all deserve a second chance babe?
>pinche culero inglamierda joto
Kys

Great post

No. There was a Jewish senator in I think Pennsylvania or a local government senator in Philadelphia, I can't remember which.

Basically she invited a bunch of Somalis to the city through refugee programs and 6 years later they organized a block and voted in one of their own.

Depends. Did you do a nice crime, like embezzlement, or perjury? Or did you hurt hardworking innocents just trying to get by? This is everything.

No habla espanol

Man if someone were to have a reason to go on a shooting spree this would be a perfect one.

Selling and transporting drugs, *attacking* rivals, stealing cars, stealing merchandise from company vehicles....
Eh...... I was a piece of shit. But seeing real death changed me for good. I'm a honest long haul trucker now bong!
>me disen cobarde y rata, pero ya no, chinga esa estilo de vida

huhwayt peephul BTFO

Why don't you care?

Good. Really good.

(((Weinstein))) is still an ultracucked commie progressive. He still holds his commie beliefs after living through the reality of it.

I want to see him destroyed by the people and ideology he defends.

Fucking cunt

Can't the professor just sue them?