You do all realize the Muslim terrorists strike in the UK

in order to influence the elections, right?

They want Theresa May to lose and Corbyn to win. They know Corbyn is weak and wants to stop bombing ISIS. So their plan is to make people afraid and May look weak and thus help Corbyn win.

Do not let the terrorists win. Brexit and May must happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

marketoracle.co.uk/Article59256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought Brexit was already going to happen or happened?

>dat chain

Is Theresa May a gypsy gang leader?

Corbyn has very interesting views about Holocaust and Israel.

I would vote for him.

>I thought Brexit was already going to happen or happened?
That is what you think now. But then Corbyn "negotiates" and manages to make Britain a de facto member forever.

How did I not see that when looking at the picture the first time?

It is a fashion statement among upper class Brits. Have you not seen it before?

>terrorism is a part of life you must learn to live with, unless you're me, I postpone the election to make sure I maintain power
Europe is fucked.

literally almost every chick i banged has had a better body then her, but she's growing on me for some reason. i think its her whiteness.

One small boon is not worth a whole swamp of shit.

Achtung! What are you doing Rabbi?

>influence the election

wait a second. Are muslim terrorists actually just Russian tools to conquer the world? Are all those beheading videos just russians disguised as muslims?

Whatever happened to "you can't let terrorists win". Just get on with the elections.

Brexit is a misdirection. May is the kike puppet.

Corbyn is controlled opposition to make sure the other position also fulfils their needs.

You're done for. Party in power does NOT matter.

>They want Theresa May to lose
FUCK OFF

ALL terror attacks in history INCREASE right wing swing and values inside people

is any fucking muzzies are listenng and think that they are helping they are FUCKING STUPID

i already hated the moronic people of this country for voting toriesor ukip or snp last time

NOW with it being so close I feel like I can LEgitimately blame these fucking retarded sandniggers for the couple of milion votes the tories will get extra that put them in till 2022

YOU MUZZIE FUCKING CUNTS!!
STOP KILLING LABOUR VOTERS AND TURNING THE COUNTRY RIGHT WING

its YOUR fault were fucking bombing your fucking homelands with trump

So much for "keep calm and carry on"

Did you see the spike in Corbyn support after Manchester? Did you? No???

eternal sauerkraut strikes again.
article 50 has been signed months ago now.
only somebody as limp dicked as OP would dream of a corbyn ruled UK in order to keep his precious EU dream alive.

fuck off retard shill.

>They want Theresa May to lose

you misspelled win. Terrorist attacks always benefited to right leaning parties with stronger stance on MUH FIGHT AGAINST TERRISTS

no.

this.

>YOU MUZZIE FUCKING CUNTS!!
>STOP KILLING LABOUR VOTERS AND TURNING THE COUNTRY RIGHT WING

As if it matters what side of the political spectrum it is, they will fucking bomb them anyway you daft cunt. Then they'll say "We have to help these poor people we've wronged" Fuck both of them.

what are you talking about, retard

>Russian neck hackers strike again

Worst part being neither side will do it properly. It's just that, a stance. Outside election years, they don't give a flying fuck.

i agree but then at least my quality of life would be better

why the FUCK are we suffering with shitty cuts to ALL services and being poor as fuck and everyone being miserable if it ISNT going to stop the sand niggers at least let me live in a country i can die happy

im fucking sick of this 1984 orwellian horror story

Sup Forums hates being cucked by muslims, blacks and jews. Perfectly reasonable.

But many are happy to be fucked by the 1% is the one acceptable form of cuckoldry. They'll vote for the establishment which will make their lives worse and let in hordes of 3rd worlders in anyway for cheap labour.

i hate ALL tories more than i hate ALL muslims

they are the cause of more pain and misery in more peoples live sin this country

tory foreign policy caused this
tory cuts caused this
tory cunts get MORE votes because of this attack

THINK

It's all fake. Everything you see in the media is scripted propaganda.

because she started wearing a very small chain at first and gradually wore incrementally larger chains day after day, she has a shipping container at the back of number 10 all laid out with them. In about a year the chain will be comically massive and a little distracting. That's why she called the election early.

I keep seeing this and don't understand how Theresa May failing to prevent another terrorist attack would make people vote for her.

all terror attacks instill right wing leaning in public votes because "muh immigration" "mysterious and deadly foreigners"

torys are ukip light
ukip is the party racists vote for
ergo racists who are too pussy to vote ukip will vote tory because muh globalist bogey man

Youre a fucking idiot.

Ok, now thats out the way. Do you think terrorists are the only ones who can see that Corbyn is an islamist apologist? No, of course not. The british people can see it too. All these attacks do is drive people toward the harder stance, and thats May.

Again, youre a fucking idiot.

>I keep seeing this and don't understand how Theresa May failing to prevent another terrorist attack would make people vote for her.

What I wrote is: "They want Theresa May to lose and Corbyn to win".

>All these attacks do is drive people toward the harder stance, and thats May.

And yet a 20 point lead has melted down to a 1 point lead. Why?

domestic policy and austerity

theyd already have lost ALL lead if it wasnt fo rthe attacks

Because Theresa May is a shit candidate and her manifesto is awful?

>theyd already have lost ALL lead if it wasnt fo rthe attacks
This is literally what the terrorists want to make you believe.
>Because Theresa May is a shit candidate and her manifesto is awful?
Again, what do you think the terrorists are trying to accomplish. Do you really think it is a coincidence that they strike before the elections? Do you really think if Corbyn was leading they would strike? Corbyn has ties to Hamas and Hezbollah and Sunni militants as well as Shia militants in Syria and Libya.

Are you fucking stupid?
Im fucking pisse off with the shitstain muzzies now for giving the tories votes!
also i hate the fucking tories BEFORE muzzies were a thing

all security events caus right wing swing
fact.

I'm pissed off now with the stupid fucking muzzies for being so fucking stupid and thinking that this will help them in anyway

they shouldve STFU and voted for labour THEN killed themselves

but wasn't there a poll that said like 80% of Jews support May and only 20% support Corbyn just recently?

The signs are obvious m8, don't knowingly vote for a kike lover for fuck's sake

>when a German is better at bantering than a Brit

Bigly if true

when?

06/04/17(Sun)00:40:17

A terror attack only makes a May victory more likely. Its obvious the mooslims want May to win. Dont play into their hands. Vote Corbyn.

May is a shit candidate who wants to control what you can say and do on the internet and wants to control which media outlets can even be viewed from the UK, she is 1984 on steroids and she isn't against immigration in the slightest, she is a just another lying cunt.

Corbyn is a hippy delusional idiot who probably truly believes that we will somehow win if we simply import more Muslims.

And I don't even know who is the leader of the Lib Dems, they are a bunch of two faced cunts as well.

There are no good choices in the election, whoever wins we end up fucked, so there is nothing the Jihadis can do as far as the election goes that matters.

>A terror attack only makes a May victory more likely. Its obvious the mooslims want May to win. Dont play into their hands. Vote Corbyn.

4D chess, mate. 4D chess! The terrorists know you know that Corbyn is a Muslim symphatizer, so they want you to believe that they know that you know that May is what they want, so you vote Corbyn.

I mean, it is sooo obvious!

>my entire worldview is informed by the jews

You're an idiot.

Yeah, with all those spying powers Theresa May has granted herself, there hasn't been one terrorist attack on British soil. It's like those laws are paying for themselves.

Fuck it, I'm done with this shit. Corbyn4PM!

but i do want corbyn to win..

To clarify, the reason I'm voting for Corbyn is he's at least expressed an interest in re-evaluating British foreign policy positions which may lead to Islamic terrorism. This is at least preferable to putting our fingers in our ears and hoping the problem just...goes away on its own.

>4D Chess

Imply Muslims are that smart.

^^^this.

>4D Chess

Implying Muslims are that smart.

sorry. meant to say

C4 Chess

they want may to win you idiot. she'll be harsher on all muslims which will drive up their support. also if they can demoralize the public then less people will show up on polling day. and if less people show up then the tories win

>re-evaluating British foreign policy positions which may lead to Islamic terrorism

How about re-evaluating the policy of letting muslims rape children and covering it up?

corbyn has said many times that immigration will fall if he is leader

that happened under tory watch though

From where I've been looking, paedophilia has been rampant in literally hundreds of British institutions, not just amongst Muslims. The Catholic church, the BBC, football clubs, fucking everywhere. I largely consider it a separate problem to Islamic terrorism.

I'm not making apologies for these fucking scumbags, but this just seems like a much bigger problem in British society than just amongst Muslims.

it was a labour council though. either way its irrelevant to this election. the council and local authorities shouldve done something about it but it didnt really involve the leadership

UK politics are a joke. On the left there is a guy who wants to bring in more immigrants, and on the right is a woman who wants the same.

Is it really this bad, that those two idiots are your only option? My god.

Even UKIP is not strongly opposed to immigration and encourages muslims to join their party.

What the fuck Britain?

>labour council
>tory funded

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>On the left there is a guy who wants to bring in more immigrants,

no he doesnt. and there are other issues that arent immigration

>Germany
Always do the opposite of what Germany says.

>what is controlled opposition

HURRR DURRRR IM ON LE EBIN POL XD

Maybe it is bad either way. Remember that list of reasons why they're attacking the West? The reasons fall on both left and right. Nothing will happen if we don't look past the two party outlook.

>>Germany
>Always do the opposite of what Germany says.

So you are saying people should vote Corbyn? How do you know this isn't exactly what we want and we are just reverse psychological warfaring Brits?

>Trump worries the election might be right
>FAKE NEWS
>Hillary loses after everyone expected her to win
>MUH RUSSIANS
>MUH RIGGED ELECTION
>RECOUNT!!
You fucking faggots are all the same. You don't listen to the other side when they have a genuine concern but you want everyone to listen to you. It's a vicious cycle and no matter how many times WE listen to YOU, you never return the favor because you have the minds of goldfish. If it didn't happen this week, you forgot or don't care. And you wonder why the political game plays us both? We're just waiting on you fuckers to get a clue!

Yeah like housing and jobs, those are the most important thing while Pakistan is swarming the UK and people are stabbed on the street. We need to talk about jobs!

And you are saying that Corbyn, from LABOUR for gods sake, doesn't want to allow more immigrants?

probably. which is why you should vote labour

at least my quality of life and money will go up
why should i live in austerity britain AND get killed for the privalige

fuck this

>And you are saying that Corbyn, from LABOUR for gods sake, doesn't want to allow more immigrants?

yes because he understands that the working class has been impacted badly from globalism. labour isnt new labour/blair anymore

I think theresa may is even worse than corbyn, especially when it comes to people like us, that spread "evil" stuff online

lol, it's the other way around OP.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article59256.html

this. labour are going to try and tackle the ROOT cause of immigration.
rather than actually just SAY they will shut the borders. NOT give a number and hope you vote for them.
all the while not a single policy to actually curb immigration other than make the country so horrible to live in and so unpopular across europe that NOONE good or bad will ever want to live here

I'm voting Corbyn. May over saw the police cuts, when she was Home Secretary. May is fucking useless.

This

she was also incontrol of immigration and border control for 6 years

I'm voting for Kodos.

>Asian gangs

People just vote for whoever offers the most without considering long term effects the the ability of the person/party to provide what they are offering.

I dunno much about the internet stuff but I do think it's good to stop kids seeing fucked up stuff online. When I was a kid the stuff I saw really messed me up.

>influence the elections
isn't it just ramadam?

You stupid German, Labour is FOR immigration and Corbyn sympathizes with terrorists.

Terrorists attacks will increase the lead for Tories, not Labour.

RELIGION HAS NO PLACE IN POLITICS

MAGNA CARTA

>Each terrorist attack makes people want to vote more conservative, especially in the short term

>Lefty media begs for the election to be postponed till after Ramadan

at least dont have the election beside a huge terrorist event

Well the lefty media was telling everyone after Manchester to keep going out into public and spending money at shops, and to go to that feel good concert surrounded by thousands of people

So why not line up with dozens of people to do something meaninfuly like fucking vote?

K

That was due to the manifesto releases.

And you think by Corbyn spending more of this country's money, it is going to fix all those problems? Damn you're autistic.

>this cunties money

the top 5% richfags whove never been to war or affected by terrorism or lived in fear or surrounded by sandniggers on the streets and in the schools?

yeah fuck those cunts they absolutley should pay more

Why after ramadan tho? It's quite suspicious

discord gg/QZ8TJsB

So everyone will forget about the terrorist attacks and go vote labor