130 years ago bulgarians revolt against the ottomans, who are backed by the british

>130 years ago bulgarians revolt against the ottomans, who are backed by the british
>Turks defeat the revolt and march into the city of Batak
>Start killing everyone they see
>Stab people and let them bleed to death
>Open pregnant women to kill unborn babies so more christians die
>Kids barricade themselves into a school
>Turks burn the school with the kids inside, alive
>Women and children barricade themselves around the church
>Turks throw beehives and torches inside
>Women strangle their babies and bash their own heads against the rocks to avoid the horror
>Eventually women storm out and get massacred and raped
>From 8000 people the population goes to 1200

And now comes the part why you should care:

>Benjamin Disraeli, British PM responds to liberals (back when they were legit) accusations:
>"What are 12,000 dead Bulgarians compared to our wonderful relations with the ottomans"

And cut forward to now:
>Brits invite these very same people in their country
>Very same massacre in the streets of London

I. Am. Laughing. I don't even wish ill upon the Brits, it's just funny how history works out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=lr72Uq1EPHI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ewart_Gladstone#Opposition_.281874.E2.80.931880.29
balkaninsight.com/en/article/muslims-and-christians-celebrate-together-in-bulgarian-town-07-07-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is literally nothing wrong with killing off scum such as fucking b*lgars.
back stabbing shits.
balcan conquest was are mistake.
if you think that you are some how better than fucking turk, you are deeply mistaken.

>backstabbing shits
>not ottomans
Have you forgotten your recent history so quickly?

Reminder that Dracula will come back in your lifetime

>Back stabbing shits
You mean the jew?

The Americans spend about 3-4 million dollars a year buying people to tell us to hate you.

They give our politicians posts like director of the world bank, to tell us to hate you.

Yet, the vast majority of decent Bulgarians are very mad at how their relations with Russians are being fucked and still like you.

I am extremely sorry some fuckheads have ruined our Slavic brotherhood. I put flowers under the monument of Shipka last year, I'll do it again this year.

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre

I weren't alive back then, I had no hand in that nor did any Brit alive today.

Disraeli was a jew.

>The political impact of the reports was immediate and dramatic. The leader of the British opposition, William Ewart Gladstone, wrote a booklet denouncing what he called "the Bulgarian Horrors", and calling upon Britain to withdraw its support for Turkey. "I entreat my countrymen", he wrote, "upon whom far more than upon any other people in Europe it depends, to require and to insist that our government, which has been working in one direction, shall work in the other, and shall apply all its vigour to concur with the states of Europe in obtaining the extinction of the Turkish executive power in Bulgaria. Let the Turks now carry away their abuses in the only possible manner, namely, by carrying off themselves ..."

>Prominent Europeans, including Charles Darwin, Oscar Wilde, Victor Hugo, and Giuseppe Garibaldi, spoke against the Turkish behavior in Bulgaria. When war with Russia started in 1877, the Turkish Government asked Britain for help, but the British government refused, citing public outrage caused by the Bulgarian massacres as the reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Uprising

It's symbolic. History is important to remember.

>(dISRAELI)
>Literally of Israel
>A Jew

You don't say????

You invited them in bongs. You've tolerated them longer than any other kingdom before and let them sink their fangs deep into you. You have only yourselves to blame.

you faggot, Bulgaria great
at least anthem lol youtube.com/watch?v=lr72Uq1EPHI

>3-4 million dollars a year buying people to tell us to hate you.
god you fucking pathetic.

Yes but it has no relation to the terrorist attack. Stop bringing up past deeds Britain may have participated in, we're already paying the price for it.

shut the hell up churka.

I always seen this in Bulgarians, they consider themselves to be Western and European, they shit on turks etc, but they always receive the subhuman treatment from brits/germans and russians consider them to be traitors.

They desperately want to distance themselves from the location they are in it seems.

I'm true nordic, go back to Poland-shit

what we need is a serbian/croat/bulgarian/romanian/greek pact to wipe out the muslims if this shit starts happening here

The difference is, Bulgarians are fucking brave and you love your country.

Brits are just pathetic cowards who deserve to be enriched.

Yeh because self-hating Russians are non existent and it's not like russian women migrate en masse, marry westerners to change their name and get mad when reminded they are russian.

Right?

We are the crossroads and middle of fucking everything, everyone has imperial interests here.

Many Russians still like us, but western propaganda to split Slavs is working.

Yes please,the balkans have become complacent and weak,only a war can wake us up.This time let it not be a brother war,but a war in which we fight togheter.

Disraeli sided with the Turks because the jews were anti-Russian, just like they are now. But Gladstone and the British public forced him to drop Turkey and give help to the Bulgarians.

>A pamphlet he published in September 1876, Bulgarian Horrors and the Question of the East,[82][83] attacked the Disraeli government for its indifference to the Ottoman Empire's violent repression of the Bulgarian April uprising. Gladstone made clear his hostility focused on the Turkish people, rather than on the Muslim religion. The Turks he said:

>were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them; and as far as their dominion reached, civilisation disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law. For the guide of this life they had a relentless fatalism: for its reward hereafter, a sensual paradise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ewart_Gladstone#Opposition_.281874.E2.80.931880.29

You're a fucking Russian. Bulgaria gave you everything, your culture, alphabet, Orthodox religion.

Russia is a fucking shithole meme nation. Just saying.

You enslaved Bulgaria for 50 years with communism. Russians are cockroaches, just like Turks.

Half of Serbia would rather pre-emptively backstab us than fight the ottomans.

Also we need to convince the Hungarians to join, since now they realise it's their problem too.

My point is, you might think yourself as a westerner but many do not. Turks manage to accepted that eventually, but what you are doing is just being a house negro.
>p-please accept me western-samas I'm white and european!
To many, mister bulgar you are no different than a t*rk. This might be a hard pill to swallow but it is what it is.

Shut the fuck up. Russians are literally pathetic scum. Don't respond to that cockroach who enslaved you for 50 years.

Yup the only country that i dont give a shit about when terrorist attack happens is Bongistan... They were the first to defend Muslims in 90s, call us devils, child killers and rapist etc, they shilled to USA for bombing us, threw cluster and uranium bombs on civilian suburbs and moving trains, destroyed bridges and they did minimal damage to military facilities and shit like that... They even hate Poles more than Pakis... So you tell me why would i give a shit when some Mehmed blows up your children? Ty very much i will enjoy in my 3rd world shithole where i can walk in night without fear of getting blown up and getting culturally enriched...

>canadian flag
Go back to your country if its so great please.
Fucking diaspora fags, stop brining your 3rd world shit to 1st world

We are the most geopolitically important place in the world, we have been enslaved one way or another since fucking forever because every empire has interests here.

The difference is how and what happened.

>Half of Serbia
i swear to god in 5 or so years of living here no one ONCE mentioned bulgaria in a political sense ever. We rarely bitch about croats except for the oluja anniversary. But talk of muslims is just about daily.

Hungary would easily join us, and probably provide free of charge paprika spices

This. I have always been thinking about Balkan Christian Union/Alliance or something like that to keep us strong and independent from Turks, USA, EU or even Russia.

That's actually been going since the 9th century.

>See, we are modern, we are Christian, acknowledge us Byzantium-senpai

>"No"

There is a german with a russian flag here. Dont worry bout itm orthodox brotherhood moving forward. Forget the past

T. Neighbor to the west

thats what i love about romanians

not a hint of doubt when i suggest unification plans

And this is why bongs deserve to get bombed. They complained about immigration from Christian Romania/Bulgaria/Hungary... when it was very little... but welcomed Muslims with open arms.

Enjoy you enrichment faggots.

No what we should do is round up all Muslims give them our old used guns and send them right up the northern borders to Western Europe... Then i hope they will appreciate us for what were we doing for 600 years...

best possible answer bro,dont let (((them))) divide us

Byzantines payed taxes to Bulgaria. Byzantines were literally your bitches.

those muslims will 100% turn the guns on us and try to secede sandjak from serbia and mountainigger

Many such attrocities my Bulgarian friend.
Only know did we learn that westerners like islamic swine more than us

>emirate of cordoba

jesus fucking christ

I am not a westerner and never will be. I would be ashamed to be called one and am ashamed of my countrymen who try it. I am eastern.

The problem is these people think we are uncivilised savages. While we have a civilized nation and values based on Christianity, dignity and grace.

I'm not a good goy.

I don't believe this. Serbs, even the ones on Sup Forums, are always butthurt about Bulgaria. Meanwhile, Bulgarians literally don't care about serbs. I feel an alliance would have to be Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania. No Serbia.
Lol, I assume this is sarcasm.

Yup, we slapped their shit a few times.

Man, it was good to be powerful.

Umm the middle east is part of Asia so this is partially correct

fucking retard

worthless worthless vulgar

Get a Bulgarian proxy, start a thread here if you want. Comment on a Facebook picture. Whatever. You'll see when pushed, many Serbs would rather let ottomans kill us.

they are like gypsies. subhuman trash.

Dude, don't praise Russia. Don't hate them either. But do not praise them. They have always done things strictly in their own interest.

They were fucking mad when Bulgaria unified without their consent. They enslaved you for 50 years with communism. They are rats.

Don't hate them, but don't love them. Never take Russian interests above your own.Love Bulgaria first.

>you
Nah, Russians were slaves themselves.

On the other hand, Brits like Gladstone did a lot to rally up British population and inform them about Ottoman rule.
That lead to Russians given a free hand and liberation of Balkans.
Not everything is black and white, even if you are partly correct.

This. It's easier to simply never trust a serb. They are untrustworthy. And they are Russia's bitches.

from the responses of bulgarians in this thread i think i for sure dont care about you people now

You are on your own. I still got my greeks, fyormians, romanians, and rooskies if nothing else.

This is a meme.

I have never heard of people bitching about Bulgarians.

Rarely about Croats. But Bulgars, NEVER.

Last time I heard about Bulgar vs Serb meme was in history class 700 years ago..

And then I came on pol.

This is what I mean. Never ally with a serb guys.

Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Romania is all that is needed.

That's not true. You're just getting your impressions from a small minority. Divide and conquer my brother. Notice this shilling Canadian Albo/hohol.

>Benjamin Disraeli, British PM responds to liberals (back when they were legit) accusations:
>"What are 12,000 dead Bulgarians compared to our wonderful relations with the ottomans"

Jews

((Benjamin dISRAELi))

Yes, it's all the Anglo's fault.

bulgarians are a people with complexes and delusions of grandeur. I got 10x more respect for croats than i do for these cunts
you literally caused my revocation with this kind of shitposting cunt. none of those peoples are going to help you if muslims chimp out.

>Jju8CpWO

> 9 posts by ID

Keep shilling harder jewish Leaf. Byzantium will rise.

Funny how from the least shit we can start arguing on the Balkans, isn't it?

Slovenia could beat muslims in a 10 day war. We defeated Serbs using just a bunch of farmers.

We are the superior race. I could murder 100 Serbs with my bare hands

> I still got my greeks, fyormians, romanians, and rooskies if nothing else.
>being this delusional
But thanks for proving my point that you cannot be trusted, unfortunately.
Come to Sup Forums .. go to /balk/ ... see what the serb posters say on there

It's because we are retards. Objectively, Bulgarian-Serb history doesn't warrant this meme rivalry and bullshit.
Culturally we are extremely similar and we literally have nothing to gain from bullshit.

We would have taken Constantinople, but Brits HAD to stop us and start a Crimean war. That's what you get for allying with devil fags

RULE BRITANNIA

What do you expect from a guy called "Disraeli"

I'm sorry, but serbs are the scum of the Balkans, objectively. You are little, little people. 90% of you are butthurt about your neighbors constantly. Just fuck off already. Lose more clay to Albania, and see who helps you kek

Not like that we don't have delusional retards .

Janez why do you have to stir up the fire

>Sup Forums
Yeah those spergs totally represent Bulgarians and Serbs.

History is history, but we still can learn quite a lot of thing from it.

>offers bulgarian some pocket change

Here, whore. Now hate the rooskies. XDDDDD

lovely divide and conquer thread, goyim. Now carry on with it.

It's literally all the serbs.

As an example, Bulgaria and Hungary love each other. Bulgaria and Romania love each other. Bulgaria and Greece like each other. Bulgaria and Croatia love each other.

Maybe its just an EU bond thing? Or are the serbs truly cancer?

Implying they are representatives of a nation.

You are on a cesspool of anonymous board. It's culture is to nitpick details about retarded facts and shit on each other for validating their shitty egos for not getting pussy.

don't you have eid to celebrate

balkaninsight.com/en/article/muslims-and-christians-celebrate-together-in-bulgarian-town-07-07-2016

Yeah we had two wars and some wars in medieval period. Just like everyone everywhere else. Bullshit. It's basically shitposting IRL that goes by inertia.
Bulgarians and Serbs should have friendly relations. Underlying factors allow it.

Kek but true.

Love you too my brother

My country was founded by 3 jews hence the jewish stars above our mountain. We are a mix of Germans and Jews. Literally goldbergs

And so the superior race known as Schlawenian race was founded. The tallest most intelligent and cunning Europeans.

The masters of warfare and tactics. We even beat the Austrians Italians and Germans

first post best post
bulgars are just christian turks

fuck you, we are bratushki now

Russians are hated as their politicians are rats. Money has nothing to do with it.

You have a point here

You must be albanian diaspora.

You have your clay. Gtfo to switzerland, theres like 6 million of you there. Anex it and live like kings for eternity.

Or keep trying to roast the Balkanoids and see what happens

I fucking hope so m8

You're pathetic. Your country is hopeless. You have quite literally zero (0) development. Montenegro is leaving you in the dust. As is Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, etc. I bet even Kosovo will eventually as well kek.

Albanians do breed like rats.

I agree. Bulgaria should be nuked.

Serbs are a major destabilizing factor in the Balkans. They are Russia's ragdolls. They are the last country in the Balkans who bows to Russia. Whose fault is that? Serbia has always, always been anti-Bulgaria.

NO U

As a half jew i will tell you to up your shilling game broyo

Montenegro is a fake ultra-corrupt non-country. Stop talking about shit you don't understand.

We need the names released of all Muslims who are on the police watch list.all names of Muslims who are travelling back and forth to Syria.
We the people will soon wipe these scum off the face of the earth because our government will do nothing .
Fu@k allah!!
UVF

i literally am the first to mention the importance of unity between christians on the balkans and your trudeau cuck diaspora ass starts shitting on it. Also greeks dont give a fuck about you. They literally volunteered in the bosnian war on ourside, something they will never do for your tartar ass.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard

When the day comes that muslims fuck you up, i will sit back and worry about my own problems. Rather sit on my ass drinking a coffee than shed sweat and blood helping b*lgars.

croats you are on notice, either split bosnia with us or shut the fuck up

>R-Russians are evil goy!
Take your shilling somewhere else. We won't hate Russians for your benefit.

Hey Bulgars, I wish to visit later this year and watch Kukeri. Is it safe for foreigners, are we allowed to watch?

> Ruskies

> Meanwhile in Serbia everyone bitching at Vucic for going towards EU path

Kek. You are the poorest in the Balkans, literally Afghan tier. Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania have left you in the dust. Why are you talking? Your failed state has no future.

bongs are friends of europeans. but hold up british origin mutts say that only europeans are western europeans. eastern europe is subhuman - that is what british origin mutt believes. especially if it has some irish mix in it.