"no reason to be alarmed."

>"no reason to be alarmed."

Yeah, it's not like people are DYING or anything in random, completely preventable attacks that can target ANYBODY?

So sick of spineless/subversive politicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1dQ2ar4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0
metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/manchester-bomber-abedi-and-gang-rapist-bilal-ahmed-were-friends-6661050/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/renegade-libyan-faction-accuses-britain-nurturing-manchester/
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/24/manchester-attack-suspect-visited-syria-and-had-proven-ties-to-isis-french-minister-says.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If people panic they stop shopping and the economy takes a bigger hit.

PARCEL'D

RAMADAM 2017
powered by Religion of Peaceâ„¢

If you Brits don't get rid of that mother fucker you should all be ashamed.

The fuck do you expect politicians to tell the people? "Be alarmed"? Are you a burger expat?

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1dQ2ar4TU

Looks like you've had a little too much to think.

It isn't that it's spineless. He's probably calling for the caliphate. It's probably what he wants to happen.

our glorious caliph, Sadiq Kahn (PBUH), has already predicted that these attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. This has nothing to do with islam

Odd that Tokyo the biggest city in the world doesn't have to deal with this
Really gets the noggin joggin

Tokyo doesn't have alot of white men so terrorism doesn't exist there.

He's one of them what do you expect him to say? You brought the Trojan horse.

Ah yes, I knew there would be a simple root cause

They get very few.
The sarin gas attack.
The mass stabbing.
It would be impossible to drop the numbers to zero but they have next to nothing. Tokyo should be the inspiration but instead the west damns it.

you must be fucking dumb, you cant just "get rid of" a politician.

>who is JFK

Dude, you are aware you live in an Orwellian state right?
All these "preventive measures" for (((security))) and all these regulations, which are plaguing your once great nation are literally a 1984 scenario.

Your politicians aren't spineless, they are nonexistent because they are all pawns, placed there, giving you the illusion of choice. Some may appear more likeable to you than others, but at the end of the day, they will follow their master's orders.
Their masters however, don't want people in their country, who can think for themselves, they want a mixed, dumbed down population, who has nothing to rally behind, so they can be controlled like the sheep they are.

I will honestly miss Great Britain, when in 50 years times it becomes an Islamic country.

F

Sure you can

yeah because jfk was taken out by citizens..
also, are you telling me you'd go to prison for life for killing one shitskin? lol no, you wouldnt.

east asians commit less crime than whites

fact!

Someone give me quick update? MSM reports 6 dead, surely there must more?

PARTANDPARCELPARTABDPARCELPARTANDPARCELPARTABDPARCELPARTANDPARCELPARTABDPARCEL

i'm convinced this dude is so appeasing to islam he's either a ghost from the UK government towards hitler pre-WW2 or he's a master at taqqiya

either way FUCK this dude

That's where you're wrong, cunt

Yes. Be alarmed. Be suspicious. Help the police by reporting suspicious activity. Learn to defend yourself.
Anything is better than "bend over and let my fleshy knife show you diversity".

If he wasn't mayor he'd provably be back to a "" human rights""" lawyer defending people like them

How about telling us how hes going to solve the problem?

Kevin Rudd
Julia Gillard
Tony Abbott

Czech m8

this fucking mayor is a goddamn terrorist.

What the fuq is going on?
Yesterday night it was at least 5 attackers,now its down to 3 max 4, no mention of the gunfire, no mention of explosions, admitting only 6 dead - that bloodtrail on the bridge only 6 people - no word about the police running from matchete mans.wHat the fuq is going on.

100% this. Just this.

doNt yOU get It
tHey WiN if yoU kiLL THem

Taken out by the west you dumb fuck, completely different compared to the mayor of london.

maybe in the 1800s, we're in 2017.

Go on then mate go kill the mayor of your capitol city.

"No reason to be alarmed"

"Being butchered with knives and bleeding to death on the streets of London is part and parcel of being English"

"You wouldn't be alarmed if your tea was hot and your toast warm. You wouldn't be alarmed if the sky was blue and the water wet, would you?"

Why can't Brits just accept they are led by Cowards and Traitors and that their civilization is over?

If it's not clear to you at this point, it never will be.

Save your Shekels and make for Australia or the U.S.

We might have a million to one shot to survive.

Western Europe is already dead.

Macron and Merkel are banking on Trump driving away wealthy white Americans to go and live in progressive Europe.

Lets see if he's right. Lets see if Europe becomes more prosperous as a result of it's diversity initiative.

The went around stabbing people. They'd lung on folks, stab them, stomp on them, and they move on to people that weren't trying to hit them with chairs. About 40(?) got hit before the all knowing and all powerful government with their guns showed up to save the day from an issue they're directly responsible for.

They are censoring facts to protect muslims in the name of tolerance, as per usual.

Not to mention, one was done by a cult group many years ago, and the other by a lone perp with something against the mentally handicapped.
Japan's a utopia not because of its homogeneity, but it's culture. The west is too much freedom and muc dick to be free of crime and terrorism. Such a splintered place.

Considering their police are saying;

>RUN
>HIDE
>TELL

and, yes, Be Alarmed, you'd think they would tailor their message to not be at cross roads with their policies.

At this point I am beginning to think that the Brexit referendum will change UK as much as our summer referendum 2 years ago regarding punitive measures the government was going to enact by the bidding of the EU, that being fuck all.

>Western Europe is already dead.
Actually quite the opposite is happenig. More terror attacks = more redpilled people.

What about the dead then?Do they pay for the family to keep quiet or just threaten them with jail for not complying in the cover?

>Brexit referendum
Nothing will change. Only catholic poles will stop coming the pakis are welcome though.

Someone had to say it. If anyone has ever wondered why Politicians seem so retarded when it comes to immigration, science, or monetary policy, it's because they don't need to know anything about it. They're puppets. All they need to know, is politics.

Europe and the USA need to stop playing friendly. Take the gloves off and clean the slate.

Not British.

>Most draconian thought and speech laws in the developed world
>Most draconian spying apparatus in the entire developed world
>Most draconian policing in the western world
>No freedom to own self defense tools or protect self defense
>On a state of high alert, with actual military deployed on streets

>Still can't stop multiple terrorist attacks by known terrorists moving freely about their capital city

Britain is literally some Soviet era shit hole right now.

It's certainly worse than the GDR at it's peak.

What a fucking disaster.

you should hang them all on tower bridge with this brown terrorist loving fuck in the center

Political will.
In nearly all cases, the police comes afterwards and state that the terrorist has been on a terror watchlist, that he has been in jail for other crimes prior to this, that they knew he was dangerous.
Yet in all those cases, nothing was done! The suspects weren't deported, they weren't taken into custody, they were allowed to roam the streets.
There's a few thousand of them in every major European country. I'd say either deport them, rid them of their citizenship if necessary. Or at least build prison camps and intern them there until they are 70 and no longer dangerous.

>coming to the defence of your Paki overlord

I can't hate you more than I already do

Its not like you didnt made all this mess in the first place by arming them.

So what if there are a few more terrorist attacks?
It's a small price to pay for our beautiful new Britain.

Nothing to see here. And if you see something, you're a racist!!!!

It was only 6 lonewolfs with AKs and knives and one truck. The 5 attackers had nothing to do with islam. It was actually the 4 atackers that were acting alone. The 3 guys killed were the only attackers. Only 2 were identified. The attacker killed was a british citizen.
It is actually the parcel, no terrorist killed.

>you cant just "get rid of" a politician.

>random, completely preventable attacks that can target ANYBODY
> " completely preventable "

I'm certain (you) have buckets of sauce to back that up. Please do so.

m8, the world isn't Sup Forums.

Each attack brings a more cowed, more cowardly response from the general public.

The British public right now are calling to suspend elections. They are hopelessly gone. All of social media and the MSM is filled back to front with celebrations of Islam and proclamations to "stand against hate" (referring to people being angry or upset at being a terrorist punching bag).

They are in the act of mass social wide suicide. Enoch Powell was right.

They are mad, literally mad.

>that picture
just wow. next time we'll see some israeli cop posing with mein kampf. how fucked this world has become

You can be suspicious without locking yourself in at home or lose your shit you idiot.

They haven't even had the tribute concert for the Manchester attack yet lol

PART OF LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0

Like 70% the people I see on twitter are just cucks #prayingforbullshit and none of them are redpilled. More attacks just means more deaths and more pretexts for the same brainless faggots who can't address the massive elephant in the room. Fuck em

>or he's a master of taqqiya

>thinking 1865 has anything to do with 2017

I don't even know who the mayor of ottawa is. Dude's irrelevant.

You bongs have enough depressed losers that want to off themselves. Might as well get one of you to do something useful.

yeah but it will never result in rounding up all the muslims and other foreigners and sending them back though will it, there is enough of them already

>'no reason to be alarmed'

TRUMP IS DESTROYING THE WORLD WE MUST STOP HIM THE PLANET IS GOING TO BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED GLOBAL WARMING WHITE MALE SUPREMACY

Racist much ?
Police and Secret Services can't literally do anything, or are put out of jobs and trialed for treason or human rights violation.

Go away John Oliver

got your tickets to ariana grande, m8?

Oceania was always at war with Eurasia

HAPPY RAMADAN !!

The Manchester bomber was a known criminal and terrorist regularly receiving training in Libya and Syria who was reported to police multiple times.

There are, at a minimum, 400 known ISIS operatives, experienced and trained, deployed in the U.K. right now, all of whom are guilty of High Treason, and they are among the populace, freely, under minimal surveillance.

There are a further 2500 who are known to have been involved with ISIS also freely moving around.

Of course, it's best to put your resources to use arresting and monitoring WHITE EXTREMISTS who do things like protest about the mass rape of children.

Oh, sorry, forgot you anglos can't even own kitchenknives anymore

You deserve to die

I wonder what your WW2 troopers would say if you could make them appear at a press of a button. I'd like to show what's happening to britain and tell them "This is the world you died for, guys".

makes sense. when people get alarmed they tend to string people like this up from the rafters. personally I would just make sure this kind of person should never be allowed to rule more that his wife.

The government has the obligation to keep us safe. And that's much more important than the jobs and lives of some people that aren't even from our country.

If someone is on a terror watchlist, he has no right to stay in my country. He has to be imprisoned or deported.

Yes, I've become a racist. But that has nothing to do with me and everything to do with how sandniggers behave. Even the non-terrorist ones. Come here for a visit, and you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Can somebody please just kill this thing finally

But the averqge joe sufters worse than domestic terrorism kek.

This is modern Britannia summarized in one photo

Can I get some sauces ?

what the hell is going on in the UK? just straight up ban muzzies. ur entire country is swarming with it and you need a exterminator. this shit makes me sick. my friend was in london for a summer trip and hes scared shitless since he was near by.

>MUSLIM TAKE AWAY OWNER ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS RACISTS WITH ONE DEVASTATING RESPONSE

>"You say u dnt wanna be killed by terrorists, but u eat kebab every saturday night lol"

>smiley face, smiley face, smiley face + crying, clapping hands

>40,000 likes

Pretty sure a gulliotine would still be a pretty effective means of removal

The lack of Indians also explains why their streets are some of the cleanest in the world

We can learn a thing or two from them

Don't believe social media. Most of them are (((virtue))) signalling cucks. I know some people who became very right-wing after Paris.

>Known terrorists walking freely in your cities

You can prevent the attacks by removing them from the streets.

You can prevent the attacks by completely removing Muslims from your country.

It's not rocket science, you low I.Q. daft cunt.

Its Taqiyya, Sadiq is grinning from ear to ear in private.

This is war Bongs, every Muslim wants you dead and your country to become theirs.

Sure helped those people stabbed tonight, didn't it?

Fukken lol.

>tfw my hatred of Pakis has made me stop giving them any kind of business

I've not had a kebab since 2015 or been into a Paki corner shop for probably over a year.

David Irving has a famous quote. Ignore the ifunny watermark.

You got me there. You can't keep playing each side and expect things to turn out well. But enough is enough. The only way to fix things at this point is to use "weapons of mass destruction".

how the fuck does anyones IQ make them able to spot/target terrorists in our streets?

if you think everyone knows who these people are then you're the daft cunt.

go sniff some petrol you abbo dickhead

ignore filename i'm just laxy.

based

if every muslim were able to be straight like that, the religion would be doing fucking fantastic

but alas

Can you use fucking google? Can you be bothered following the news while deciding to be on Sup Forums?

metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/manchester-bomber-abedi-and-gang-rapist-bilal-ahmed-were-friends-6661050/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/renegade-libyan-faction-accuses-britain-nurturing-manchester/

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/24/manchester-attack-suspect-visited-syria-and-had-proven-ties-to-isis-french-minister-says.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less

The most dangerous ward of the worst city of the worst prefecture in Japan is safer than your best suburb. The people there will be Chinese or Korean or BrazillianーJapanese or village people but you know what? Even our minorities (except worst criminal scum)care about society and want harmony. No one in the west wants that. Not even majority. You all want to inflict ego on society. You have forgotten virtue. You are at war.

>you cant just "get rid of" a politician

What are you talking about? They have tanned to slightly dark skin. The "Southerner" look. That's it. All Southerners need to go.