GREAT BRITISH WAR ON ISLAM

>Westminster terrorist attack near Parliament
>Manchester suicide bombing at Arianna Grande concert
>London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market attack last night
(not mentioning the 7/7 bombing and Lee Rigby killings prior)

The UK is evidently at war with radical Islam. They have declared it and are attacking. We just don't realise it. Cos we are full of lefty cunts who are apologetic towards Islam. A media who is biased and a Govt who are cucked.

Its evident our cucked Govt and annoying SJW Left aren't going to take any effective action.

So, Brit bros, who the fuck is up for taking to the streets and organising a new nationalist movement???

We are at war!!

Let's fucking get boots on ground! Get behind groups like Pegida, spread Rebel Media videos, follow Tommy Robinson, wake up your Liberal friends and family and get your arses on the the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_lCrccZG3o
youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bamp

>BRITISH
>WAR ON ISLAM

Pick one, M8.
I was in Londonistan in March and was awakened to the Great British Call to Prayer every morning.

damn i wish you brits well but i dont think you are allowed to have anti muslim groups in your country anymore.

Stop being racist you bigot.

Religion of
PEACE
E
A
C
E

Just grab your teaspoons and start hunting terrorists.

They are at war with you, you're not at war with them

I have reported you to europol, enjoy jail, you racist.

Britain will not give in to blind racist hate.

Hmph.

It's not a war if only one side is fighting

I'm doing my bit - today I will attempt to buy a butter knife. No more mr. nice-goy!

Yeah of course not.

Cos these attacks are not product of blind racist hate are they?

You fucking libtard.

as a northerner whenever i visit london these days its like going to another country, entire streets/districts with no english speaking shops selling english goods, its all wedding/sari shops and halal food stores everywhere. We already lost this war a long time ago

You funny fucker lol

Literally nearly spat my coffee out lol

I recommend B&M Bargains, great range. Poundland are too flimsy.

I was at Victoria station during the attack, I was saddened when I saw the footage much later on but I have no sympathy for these cunts. They elected a Paki for Mayor, a known associate of terrorists.

Try not being poor then, don't stay in Eastern London (New Pakistan) where the Azhar is somehow allowed.

No one have the right to mess with UK except France, attacking the UK in such cowardly way isn't permitted, they dun goofed for good

>GREAT ISLAMIC WAR ON BRITAIN

FTFY

>Try not being poor then, don't stay in Eastern London (New Pakistan) where the Azhar is somehow allowed.

It was a business trip. I stayed where the company booked me.

The Four Seasons was a decent hotel; it's just that London is a barnyard now.

Damn sobering figures!

Seems like Christians aren't holier than though but the Sunni numbers are high as fuck.

It's over. I just want to leave before I lose my head.

I serve for the commonwealth and will uphold the right to rid offenders.

England declare a war . We need it

Pussy.

Go B&Q or Home Base and get tooled up son!

>Pussy
No, just being realistic here.

YES BRO!

I'll book you plane tickets to come over. When you free?

I think we should all move to Poland or Hungary who actually protect their people leave the UK to the jews and pakis

Graduating uni end of June.

Light me up with a trip and I will help out .

I am tired of this shit.

>GREAT BRITISH WAR ON ISLAM

>dissing poundland

Blud, r ya mad, their clothing line is totally sick yall ayo. All da youth be proppin that shop.

>yfw POUNDLAND has a successful clothing line

Those are from nigger countries who still go to the witch doctor when they fail to get a boner. They just slap a "Christian" label on it.

>war
Just go see all those celebs at the manchester concert tonight matey. Sing and dance maybe grind up against some qts. And look think of it this way, if those kids didn't die there wouldn't be the biggest concert ever tonight. So you have to look at the bright side of things.

I got put on a watchlist for buying an Ikea cutlery set

Biggest knife was only 12"

Worst thing about it all is that they're plastic

are the christian extremist numbers by any chance the IRA?

Poundland has a clothing range? Hmm. I did not know that!

Right then! We shall purchase our red and white attire for our troops at Poundland!!

Mate it's not a war when you're bending over, presenting you anus and letting the Muslim you elected mayor invite your enemies to plow you like a virgin goat.

Source? Your asshole doesnt count, as if anarchist violence is that high

I will happily fight alongside any of you.

When does the fighting begin?

I bought a shotgun at a walmart.

Nah, cuz grindin on underage pussy isnt worth losing my limbs over.

As if they wont target the venue again, when the whole world is watching

Probably yes!

Those figures would count N. Ireland.

Wouldn't mind an alliance with the IRA to go against the radical Islamist.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend "

This guy is begging to be beheaded

Who will kick it off lads?

EDL Chavs?
Britain First normies?
NA style fringe lunatics?
Or Sup Forums autists?

>spread Rebel Media videos
hello ezra

>When does the fighting begin?
>he asks, 23 years after the war ended.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, M8.

Hoaxed with crisis actors. Every single one. The guy in the latest one had tins of beans tied to his chest!

Hey Bud,

How you doing?

sauerkraut piece of shit.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down
London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady

>The UK is evidently at war with radical Islam
That explains why you're loosing so badly and it doesn't seem like your retarded son amurica is going to help you this time.

Wow.

You are a new level of Cunt.

KEK

The Vauxhall attack was just a random stabbing.

>I got put on a watchlist for buying an Ikea cutlery set
>Worst thing about it all is that they're plastic

#notallmuslims
#illridewithyou
#islamisthereligionofpeace

Nigga please tell me this is just a meme

Oy vey, commoner, I heard you oppose my benevolent projects of total surveillance and thought control.

Oh, look, a series of attacks which are exactly the type of occurrences that my laws are designed to prevent. 'Tis would be a great shame if these pointless losses of subjects' lives had to continue because of some preposterous notions of freedom and privacy.

Its a joke...a joke....right.....RIGHT!?

Fuck you. I'm not even going to take your shit you fucking cunt.

>That explains why your losing

As you speak english, our language. Why? Because the English Empire was the largest to have ever fucking existed. We killed more men who tried to defy our strength than your shitty nation could ever dream of.

Losing? We haven't even shot back yet, just wait until we do.

rally up
form a huge number
AND FUCKIN RIOT CUNT

learn from the best

You lads are all voting UKIP now right? We can at least not vote in the tories or Labour who fucking hate us.

I'm not voting

Look, the fact is, there is a high likelihood that this attack is just one of many to come.

Instead of being ignorant and not speaking out in fear of being labelled racist, the citizens should fight back.

Take to the streets, show solidarity, protest, bombard Parliament with petitions to close our border. Do something! Put pressure on the Govt to hit the core foundations of radical Islam. So far, the Govt haven't done shit.

The odd police raid on a suspect doesn't stop the radicalisation in mosques, schools and jails. It doesn't stop aspiring jihadists searching the deep Web for bomb making instructions.

So yes, I'm promoting the UK citizens to take to the streets. So fuck the German user who just reported my post to Europol.

4th Gen warfare.
Islam is winning.
Look up 4th Gen warfare.

I remember my mom brought this paper and i held it up and said wtf, 16? My mom was like well, maybe hes had a hard life.

A hard life? Wtf was he fking, the 12 Herculean labours? If that man said he was turning 50 next year, you'd politely compliment him on how good he looks for his age.

Fucking 16

lulz

Heinz or economy beans?

>Get behind groups like Pegida, spread Rebel Media videos, follow Tommy Robinson, wake up your Liberal friends and family and get your arses on the the streets

I'll join your resistance movement when you stop being so ridiculously cringey.

Deal!

Britain needs more terrorist attacks in order for nationalist parties to rise. The ones that would affect rich and privileged.

Well Pakistan has always claimed to be at war against Islam

Is Brigitte Gabriel the hero the World needs right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=1_lCrccZG3o

yes, goodgoy, you don't want others to think you are cringey while a truck of peace runs over you

this

There is still plenty of Islamic cock for GB to take. Stand down, they have not had enough

Yeah nah, that doesnt sound comfy. I live in the countryside, i can hear the birds chirping and my gf snoring. Might just play skyrim all day. Protesting is hard, harder than shitposting

can someone post the cap of the police running away and poeople having to use chairs i forgot to save

Yes I'm sure those tactics of spreading the same messages from the same groups and individuals that have failed repeatedly to do anything significant over the last decade will definitely help.

_donald/.

I believe the last, white British christian will be saying this as his throat is slit.

I wonder how bongs would react if muslims beheaded the queen.

I think that would be the mother of all declarations of war. I think even the left would be like "fuck this shit! Immobilise!"

You're overreacting. It's just part of living in a big city.

# notallMuslims

I live in London but I'm in the countryside now at my parents place. It's lovely.

Don't be fooled into getting comfy though, when it all gets too much for the city this is where they will send them. Don't forget what they did with the pikies in the 70's.

City folk sick and tired of being beaten up, stabbed and robbed by pikies, coppers too scared to move them along. So the government gives gypsies free land to have legal pikie camps out in the countryside so they can be our problem instead. This is what they will do with muslims.

It's too late bongs.

You are so cucked that you let Great Briton be destroyed by sand niggers.

Best to get out of that shithole while you still can.

When are they going to hit Birmingham?, we're UK's 2nd city ffs. Its so fucking boring here

The four seasons is only in West London and the City - YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

blaming the queen, of course

Add one more to the body count, dave.

Where should I go then, Burger?

My fellow Brummie,

It will happen. I can't help but think it'll be Broad St or Hurst St on a weekend though.

Anywhere else would involve killing their own.

Start finding US arms dealers, bongs

Bullshit.
You faggots would accuse her of being racist and cry that her death only made people hate honest, hardworking, quintessentially british Muslems.

kek what whites are there to even hit in Birmingham?

pretty much this

Have you any prominent or famous Generals?

It looks like if this continues that the only thing that will save you is a military coup.

If your a strong man then come to America. Else, go to Australia.

Now that pic is cool. I discussed in a previous thread I was thinking about going to Pennsylvania. What's it like?

sadly thats probably whats keeping you birmbros safe from a big attack, but how you safely walk and go to the grocery store without getting stabbed one at a time i have to wonder...

youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E

>tfw your home city is too kebab to get kebabed

For a really fun time, count all the niggers in that picture.
Then, think about how much the "gun show loophole" ever mattered.