>casual negro worship
keep on moving shareblue. sage

Stevie Wonder is fucking great.

>Trashville redditors

>Post based black guys

>HURRRRRR all black guys are evil niggers
The majority are, but not all

Not politics related faggot

At what point did my Preds eliminate your team from the playoffs?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYpzAw0IiCM

Are you enjoying your first hockey season?

Subban is a nigger who chimps out over everything.

Almost got his ass beat by based MALKIN))))

Pathological need for being validated by black guys is the proof of internalized inferiority complex and belief in liberal memes.

Notice how drumpftards are excited about ' based fags ', ' based black ', ' based milo ' , ' based jew '. Even based trans sometimes. All the categories that were emancipated by the liberals of the 70s. They actually defend old liberalism Woodstock style, they love it when the degenerates of yesterday agree with them on how the degenerates of today are just a little too much degenerate.

This is actually the story of the cultural war of those 50 last years and how the right is losing it. While the left never go back and always push harder their ideologies, the right always compromise and align with the leftist worldview of yesterday, by a stupid home of containing it, not understanding that when they accept the premises of a culture, they already are ready to accept its conclusions. In 20 years, the new left will openly ask for a white pogrom , mandatory cuckolding and whatever, and a new alt-right will oppose it with the same shit compromises ' Look at this based pedo/gang murderer/meth addict that think like us, hah who's hatefull now ? ' .

>been going to games since 2000
>grew up going to Preds games
your bandwagon meme is shit

There's nothing in the OP about validation from blacks. It's the opposite. It's about the handful of blacks who are validated by whites

ye what stick bread here said.
Stop bringing your little token niglets and fudgepackers

They are few and far between, but this wonderful old fucker right here is based.

Malkin is a bitch. He only acts tough when there's a ref nearby to break it up

Sowell is that nigga

>plays hockey

LOLOMFGBBQ BASED NIGGER

A Fucking Lea.. wait, what?

Not why he's based.

Ever watch him in an interview?

Ever hear how he doesn't care about his "black identity," and that he just thinks of himself as a hockey player?

He's everything that NBA and NFL nignogs aren't. He's articulate, doesn't chimp out about "muh racism," etc

About a third, or even more, of hockey teams are owned by Jews.

But yeah, hockey is so based.

You have it totally backwards. It's about blacks accepting white culture, not vice versa.

This dude talks whiter than 98% of Sup Forums I bet

youtu.be/YTTRdbvu5g4

>a thread dedicated to loving 'based Black man'.
>meaning a black that do thinks like whites, or behave like us, or is successfull.
>having a fetish about ' white washed ' blacks.

This mean that the most profond dream of OP, is that a black guy accept and merge into white culture, thus validating it. This is also the case when they got hard-on from muslims who reject their religion and glorify white culture. Because they are old liberals. They want black and other races to validate white culture. They don't think it's valid as such. They dream of a beautiful multiethnic society united by ' love of freedom' like the hippies, while the modern leftist evolve to a mutlicultural society utopy. Same ideology, different steps, and rightist cuckolds always accepting it in the end, only with a 10 years delay.

Sad.

You deleted your post once already but I'll just refer you to my reply to it

PK give millions of dollars to sick kids. I like PK.

This is exactly what I'm saying. Having a fetish for blacks showing love for white culture means you want them to validate our culture, meaning you're just an old liberal fighting against new liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDCpNjWsZEw

post jewish sports league commissioners

Yeah but he celebrates after he scores so that makes him a /badguy/

No, you idiot. It's about white culture making black culture less degenerate.

Think of how many black kids have seen/heard Subban and realized "oh, just because I'm black doesn't mean I have to talk and act like a retarded nigger"

I hope the Preds win and Therrien kills himself

>consistently donates tens of millions to children's hospitals
>consistently says he doesn't care about being black, he just wants to play hockey
>OMG WTF HE RAPPED?!?!
lmao. who cares?

We gotchu, senpai. Perds in 9

Fpbp

Yeah, right. And why seing a minority of black ' based ' guys, when the majority of them are and will stay ghetto trash makes you so happy then? Why does it fill alt-right cucks with so much joy when they see a black man with a MAGA hat ? Isn't it that you actually need to see a black guy validating white culture to prove its worth ? Isn't it that you internalized white guilt and think the better way to defend white culture is to show how non-whites can appreciate it ?

based Jack Black

We can't just ship away all the blacks. The battle is changing the culture at this point to be more like white culture.

So yeah, I think it's important to promote guys like PK Subban so that it's not just Drake and other dumb niggers influencing black youth to grow up and be dumb niggers.

>do tons of cocaine
>step in front of a camera
I am now Jack Black

How did he look 40 at 17 and looks 17 at 40

Suban is aight.
Also proof that black people aren't oppressed.

Based blacks right /r/theDonald? XD

The good thing about sports is that it's the last stand of meritocracy.

If you can play you'll make it, if you can't you won't

That face you make when a nigga steps on yo timbs and says "say joy lane senpai"

No idea, he was massive as a kid though.

Also question for Sup Forums since I'm sort of new here, the wrestling community pretty much say The Rock isn't black, because he's Half-Samoan. Is Islander not the same as blacks?

If you're half black, you count as black

t. obama

Work in the nhl as a visitors lockeroom attendant.
Pk is a pretty nice guy in my limited interactions

Miles Davis or Thelonious Monk didn't need white culture to become the musical geniuses of the last century.

Hockey isn't white culture. Good maners aren't either. Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Tolstoi, Goethe, Dante, to only cite them, are.

By pushing blacks to merge into modern mediocre white culture, because it help you feel proud of it, you push for racial mix. A white girl is more likely to racemix with a white washed black guy than with a nigger. Let them in their shit hoods. Let them forge their own elites of they can manage it, and of if they can't, let them die in drug deals. Stop having fantasm about a perfect multiethnic paradise under one flag and one constitution, it is political utopy, and not reality.

Bettman needs to be gassed

>Hockey isn't white culture
Seriously? It's like 99% white

My grandfather works in the Preds front office and has only said good things about him.

I'll call a nigger a nigger but it's lazy to just look at PK and assume he is one. He does everything the right way.

Silver (NBA) needs to be gassed first

Such as going to Starbucks. Who cares ?

Stop with a plebeian approach. White doesn't always means right. The greatest accomplissements of european minds, wether it is in scientific, cultural, philosophical, litterary or musical fields is ' white culture'. Launching à man to space, exploring the depths of the human mind and the ocean, composing the most complex musical work humanity ever heard IS white culture. Hockey is what some whites do to have fun. I don't despise it. But it's not culture.

Concur.

It isn't him rapping. Someone else is rapping about him.

so where does the line go?
Are there black niggers? Niggest niggers? Kang niggers?? You keep going like that and there really is no line or difference its a spectrum :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We had the preds early in the season and it seemed lockeroom wise there were frustrations he was more concerned on his Instagram and other bs then hockey but that certainly has to have died
>apehoop
Disgusting cuck sport of the highest degree but hard to disagree about (((silver)))

So you see zero difference between the NHL and the NBA/NFL? That's disingenuous.

I grew up loving basketball, played in college (graduated last year) but can't stand the NBA anymore because of the nig culture. That shit doesn't fly in the NHL. I knew nothing about hockey growing up but I love it now.

I'm not championing black culture. I don't care if nigs accept white culture. But the NHL is by far the most respectable pro league now and PK is the black star in it.

When was the last time the NHL made a huge deal in February about black history month like the NBA and NFL cucks do?

I didn't listen. Can't tell if you're pro or anti PK

He's a star and he knows it, but at least he uses that platform to act respectable--unlike most apehoop/handegg nigs

As for Silver, yeah he's a cancerous kike