Why do Americans LARP about muh heritage when they're mostly mongrels?

Why do Americans LARP about muh heritage when they're mostly mongrels?

because most people need a sense of history/culture to belong to

it's the same reason blacks wuz kangs, people don't like to think of themselves as lab experiments even if they are

Why do Brits LARP about muh anglo empire when they're getting fucked by Muslims every other weekend?

Have you considered the possibility that he moved from Ireland to the USA?

Some of you brits are mongrels too. Also you did this to the Americans by creating an English colony with Scottish, English, welsh, German settlers.

come on user. the only americans who claim to be irish are literal mongrels.

I didn't know it was impossible to move, thanks for informing me.

when I was growing up people actually had heritage they could claim. These days it is a bunch of mutts just celebrating every cultures drinking holidays.

Don't you have a bridge to get run over on?

Because the British Empire was a historical thing that existed, whereas you being 1/16th Irish doesn't actually make you Irish.
Maybe, but this isn't the first plastic paddy posts I've seen on Sup Forums there's a fuck load of Amerilards that like to pretend they're Irish.

You're right, but Brits don't LARP about being Norman or Danish.

In fairness he probably is an Irishman, there's a fair number of expats on Sup Forums myself included.

People are tribal animals and knowing your identity grounds you.

We LARP about being Celt and Anglo all the time lad.

It sucks only being able to identify as "white" but that's all we can do really.
I'm genetically 100% European, have blonde hair and green eyes, but with random European facial features all mixed together I still feel like a mongrel even if I am 100% white.
I still want a burger white ethnostate though.

HEY GUYS

AMERICAN HERE

GIVE UP ON YOUR STUPID NON-WHITE EURO COUNTRIES AND COME LIVE IN THE WHITE HOMELAND, AMERICA

OUR COUNTRY IS JUST SO WHITE UNLIKIE EUROPE

IM 100% WHITE, AS ARE ALL AMERICANS. MY FATHER WAS WHITE IRISH AND MY MOTHER WAS WHITE SPANISH (FROM MEXICO). YEP. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE 100% WHITE.

BRB, HAVE TO GO LISTEN TO SOME HIP HOP AND WRITE A REPORT FOR BLACK HISTORY MONTH.

AND EVEN IF WE ARENT WHITE SO WHAT? AT LEAST WERE CHRISTIAN. EVOLUTION IS A LIE. SEND AID TO NIGERIA WHERE MY WIFE IS ON A MISSIONARY TRIP. AMEN

Americans have had so much immigration, so much internal migration, and such bad community building that they haven't formed a coherent identity yet. They might not get the chance to before they collapse

Why are you so angry?

US is a multicultural shithole full of depravity. As soon as you've moved there, you'll lose your identity. So it helps to be desperately clinging to your ancestoral home be it "We wuz pharaohs 'n'n shiieet" or "Tiocfaidh ar la, I better cook meself sum potatohs!"

You Jelly? You never hear yanks on about Brit heritage because theyre ashamed of it.

HELLO CARLOS, MY FELLOW WHITE BROTHER

WANT TO GO AND GET SOME BURRITOS AND LISTEN TO THE LATEST KENDRICK LAMAR SINGLE?

while some parts of our giant island may get cucked you are just as doomed as Weak Britain when it comes to mudslimes taking over your shitty little system

wtf i'm triggered now?!

its like a secondary thing after being American.

>t strawmanning to the max

>As a _______ ...
anyone that posts that needs to kill themselves

>live in America
>now your roots mean nothing
Are you all this stupid in bongland? It wouldn't surprise me.

Why does the American flag icon on Sup Forums have that yellow pixel on it?

>Just colonial feels

Maybe because people who are still ethnically Irish that aren't mongrels yet still dream about the motherland? Don't k know why they want to embrace their potato nigger heritage but you know whatever.

Roobro I swear so will come to Australia and shit on your lawn you cunt

To answer the question, We aren't mostly mongrels.
The vast majority of people are overwhelmingly of one national anscestory, mostly British (English mostly) with maybe like 10% German or something which is basically English anyway.
Then you go to certain areas where people are overwhelmingly Irish (like Boston) Norwegian/Swedish/Danish (most of Minnesota) etc etc.

>Entirely German save for a tiny sliver of Jap.
>Grew up speaking German with my grandpa
>His wife is from Germany, his parents and oldest brother from Germany
>Every bumfuck mongrel in my town won't shut up about being half this, half that, mainly Cherokee (muh 1/16th i can't prove),
and German since Italian and Polish aren't bragworthy.
I mean, I feel you, but statistically you're part French, Pole, Celt, dunecoon or black, so you can't exactly afford that horse you're sitting on.

Because people of Irish descent cherish their heritage. I was brought up knowing of my Irish roots, partaking in Irish customs and always surrounded by Irish music, literature, artistry and history.

Is there something wrong with this? I still feel Swedish to the bone and value Sweden above any other nation.

kek @ the fish on the mobility scooter

Travels? Vacation?

Fellow flag collectors, this is not an Icelandic flag.

I can't stop laughing.

maybe that was an irish man visiting in america or using a vpn

>op

flags look like shit all close up like that

Not only do I possess Portuguese loyalty, but I have English honor, Italian prestige, and Mexican balls.

Get back to your cuck shed it's time for your wife's hourly Muslim visitor.

There aren't mongrels in America. We have actual fucking niggers here which is why we're becoming minority in statistics.

Nobody is racemixing. That's a jew trick.

I love these threads

Absolute kek

Any other plastic paddy caps are appreciated, always trying to increase my humble collection

Rate me

man, I wish I was in that thread

You answered your own question.

What a faggot.
>be half italian
>grow up with italian family and italian heritage
>still have family in italy
>get called mongrel by someone with bad teeth
It's tough being American.

this, m'lad

Irish Americans are the worst is the thing, taking up arms like apes over things they didn't properly research (Ireland as an island and nation imo btw senpai desu 100).
I'm going to Germany for the first time with my Grandma in a year, and asked her about the attitude I should take there.
She said she still keeps in touch with people in Heidelburg because knowing the German that she retained into her 50's, was enough to be accepted. As long as you're not going around hailing victory or singing war songs in English, everyone loves the fact you came to be German, so long as that means beer and environmentalism to you and not all that other stuff.

There are legitimate 100% German bloodlines in the northern Midwest. The town I grew up in Nebraska was either German, Bohemian, or native american.

The problem is WW1/WW2 forced German families to denounce their heritage, so we lost our culture here. My grandma said everyone in town spoke both German and English until the war and that was pretty common for most areas near here.

lmao

My great great great uncle got murdered with an axe during world war I in broad daylight. We basically renounced our German heritage at that point because the cops wouldn't do anything because of the last name. Really sucks man I wish I had more of a connection to my ancestors.

>Why do Americans LARP about muh heritage when they're mostly mongrels?

Because that's all they have, they lack any type of culture.

(white) Americans identify with and as Irish Germans, and even Italian as they are seen as rural, blue collar, hard working people whereas British descended (WASPS) tend to be seen as upper class.

also if an American is "Irish" it usually means they are part-German also since both hordes horded into America at the sametime.

>No Culture
come on over here to my face and say that.

I don't know why Europeans get so asspained by Americans who want to feel a connection to their genetic homelands.

Some of the LARPing is silly, and yes, it's usually the Irish, but you need to remember the history of Irish Americans to appreciate it. They were a strongly close knit group of immigrants and retained their culture because of it.

I would love to go visit anywhere and be treated as a brother, we're like lost doggos, we just want to feel like we belong in some kind of group.

You Euros should be flattered honestly.

Especially trash tier like the Irish.

>go to Finland (as American-finnish)
>everyone there is chad

what the fuck? I thought Finland was antisocial wonderland???

And then you have us Manzanar Japs and eveyone thinks I'm a total LARPer. How the fuck do I even prove to the anons my heritage? Do I need to? All I got going for me is that I'm intelligently endowed, an honorary Aryan, and the very little culture my family was able to scavenge from the remains of the second world war. I cling to these things tightly, as they're the only reason I can even feel confident enough to get out of bed in the morning. Fuck.

am I American?

>living in america
>"hey you're korean? that's so cool i'm korean-american"
>talk korean
>"oh no i don't know any korean, i've lived in america all my life and have never even touched foot in korea and don't know anything about korea"

>what are genetics

>1/16

Prob more anglo than u abdul

>tfw german american
>visit germany (i have an aunt who lives in germany)
>decide to go to a bar
>getting shit face and trying to get laid
>german girls want nothing to do with me
>german men think im a weirdo and dont consider me german (im wearing a baseball hat)
>out of no where some spic yells out "go cubs!"
>start chatting it up
>tells me hes American born and raised in California
>start getting super drunk being loud and cocky Americans
>spic bro picks up two girls
>we go back to his hostel
>helps me get laid

all my life ive never felt american patriotism but that day i felt it alright. Even tho he was a hispanic american (mexican decent) he was like a bro an american bro.

>being part Jew
No reason to insult an Arab, you're all semite desert scum.

>reddit

This is exactly my problem. Problem is, being Jap is the last thing that keeps me from taking the kitchen knife and stabbing my stomach. (Ironic right?)

>be Ameri-Jap
>Meet GLORIOUS NIPPON JAP
>"Hey I'm a Jap too!"
>"こんにちは"
>"すみません. 私日本語は話せません."
>"そうです..."
>Cry myself to sleep

WE

Culture matters user

Because many of us actually are first generation immigrants.

I'm at the very beginning of the millennial generation and my grandmother and mother came over from Ansbach, Germany when my mother was young and I was born on the Oregon Coast to my German mother and by happenstance a father of recent Finnish decent.

I am an American and a Cascadian first and foremost but I am also clearly a German. All those things are worthy of celebration.

>Ashkenazi
>Semite
No

Also, spics are dope as fuck honestly. They love America, they are Christians, they have honor, and loyalty to friends.

Illegals can gtfo and come back legally tho. But legal spics are bros for sure.

the future will be brighter :)

Ash cans are just Euroscum stupid enough to breed with the desert mole people at some point in their past.

Depends on the spic. I've met more shitty ones than I have good ones. The good ones don't act like chimps, they're just as you describe. Total bros. Ironically, these tend to be the illegals. They haven't been tainted by the stupid nignog culture we adopted here. Fuck this nignog worshiping culture in the U.S. Can't even redpill American Asian qt 3.14s because of it.

underage and reported
>tfw 214 years of american ancestry
feels good man

Things will get better :)

No they're not you fucking redditor. They are a massive drain.
>UNIRONICALLY GO BACK TO THE_DONALD AND STAY THERE

Also stop being such a nigger and learn about demographic statistics.

whats number one at your box office kiddo :^)

nevermind, i dont care! id rather get to the nearest mickey dees due to my superior american hunger. how far is the the nearest?

>I would love to go visit anywhere and be treated as a brother, we're like lost doggos, we just want to feel like we belong in some kind of group.
This is what I don't understand, there's this ongoing identity crisis like people can't accept American culture for what it is. Everyone's trying to find the great American novel and define the "American Dream". All of the elements of higher culture are produced here, arts, music, plays, theater, science and technology, libraries, museums, churches, parks, cultural heritage sites, sports, you can't be bored here and you can live a rich productive life even as a relative poorfag unless you live in a tiny small town but funnily enough those people most detached from culture are some of the most staunchly American minded people. They can't give a damn about NYC or Los Angeles but they're perfectly content being Americans who spend all day drunk or in the woods, while people in the cultural hub cities are going on about how they're 1/63 Italian and spending enormous amounts of money on travel. People in the Northeast where America began and where all of the actual history is are underrepresented in the military while Southerners with their patriotism hard ons and die hard state loyalty and muh confederacy make up over 40% of recruits.

American or unknown?
Explain this.

Best friend in college was ex-military spic that immigrated when young, genuinely a good man and made me less racist

WUZ KRUATS AND SHEEEIT

I had my DNA tested and am literally half Anglo and 15% German. The other part is "various northwestern European" so whatever the fuck that means.

Anyway get fucked faggot Europoors we are better than you in every way including DNA suck this aryan dick nigga

I'm german bitch, deal iwht it

I'll check these since every user is newfags and need to LURK MOAR Sup Forums is not your social circle of acceptance. if you're brown you don't belong here. You can fit in everywhere else because of "muh rights" but we don't want you here faggets.

God I hope so! I'm trying my absolute hardest to get my culture back. The Americans raped it out of us with Manzanar. Like fuck, just recently has my father shown any interest in his culture, fucking tainted by nignog culture in the 90s. I've never felt more proud of him than the day he started speaking Japanese again.(even if it was broken as hell) Thanks dad.

Not ashamed of it. We kicked their asses so we feel they are beneath our notice.

In case you didn't notice, the Irish were the US's first case of the Mexicans, or was it the Germans?

Because I'm a swede going to school in the US. Can't help it. Förlåt.

As a man with suicidal tendencies this is something I can get behind

>Implying HWNDU didn't proved Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of LARPing mongrels

checked kill yourself my man.

nigger

I guarantee you I am pure 100% Teutonic/Celtic/Italic/american euro mutt my friend

>Euro country inevitably reaps what it sowed
>desperately tries to mock Americans to distract itself from its glaring problems

every fucking time lmao