Wake up in the lucky country

>wake up in the lucky country
>beautiful 26 degrees, not a cloud on the sky
>big breakie of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and a fresh coldie
>have a ciggie afterwards whilst doing the crossword
>walk down to the shops in my thongs and fishermans pants and another beer
>grab snags and more shit to eat and drink
>BBQ with mates while watching some national sporting event wwith public holiday that we have every few months
>get gradually more and more wasted. Sloppy shag with the woman. Wander as a group out for cricket or basketball or something
>fall asleep in a puddle of contented safety, knowing all the shit in the world will reach us last and be diluted to fuck
>chuck a sickie the next day and spend it smoking bongs and playing dota all day

Bitch at us all you like. Australia is fucking easymode. Pajeets and Chinamen are pretty much all our non-whites and they would be 30% of cities and fuck all elsewhere. Heaps of annual leave and healthcare sorted and no interest on student loans.

I couldnt give a fuck what Sup Forums autists think our reputation should be for. I'm too busy getting a blowjob from your american dream.

>Abbos and spiders

>niggers and spics

It truly is a great place to live compared to other places.

/r/ that pic that compares Australia and says "other countries are you even trying?"

>walk down to the shop in my thong

*hysterical giggling*

They are what we call flip-flops burger.

>bacon
>sausages

never gonna make it

>this why we have to import niggers....to take up the slack of the bogans.

You realise gooks are going to invade us in the future once america collapses props going to kill every single one of us that or we will be replaced by gooks through immigrants and shit
Get off the drugs degenerate

3x my cost of living comfy in the USA, yeah, nah, y;u cunts can have it.

We have no niggers. Think about that for a moment.

Just got back from there, exactly the same prices except in US dollars, complete rip off everywhere, 7 dollars for a beer and then sales tax and some cunt that want's a tip on top of that.
Your currency is a joke as well you end up with a wallet full of dollar bills and pockets full of dimes and pennies, you end up throwing the shit out wherever you can.

only cons in australia are spiders and bugs i think

sydney is gookland though

>spiders

99% of them are harmless. it's the snakes you gotta worry about.

That's what I do in Texas,

kek sorry burgers and brits, this guy isnt even exaggerating. this is how we live here. i fucking love this country, desu. shit m8, i even live in an 80% asian neighbourhood and its fucken gr9, based as fuck neighbours, they know the white man is their brother and keeper and they stick to their own strong family groups like the industrious little ants they are. smiles all-round because for some reason people here dont START SHIT constantly for no reason.

we're full, by the way.

youre having a laugh m8

Wonder how hard it would be to expat there... I have a shitload of debt I wanna fuck off from

> he feels the need to post this
explain, 'straya

i don't mean it is dangerous or something it must be disgusting af when you are go take a shower leave and you meet big spider near your bed btw sorry for any mistake in my english

>Not paying Abbo elders petrol sniffing money to fuck their children

>Being a pussy that can't deal with a creepy crawly

Spiders are good though they kill the flies and mosquitos and cockroaches.

we just thank the good lord for his bountiful blessings m80, nothing wrong with that once in a while.

>we wuz kangorooz and shite

spoiders can be bros
>not poisonous
>btfo any other creepy crawly that enters your house
>big and scary looking so if a female sees them you get to play white knight and 'chase' them out, instant wet panties

huntsmen MVP tbqh

Half of England, Ireland and South Africa seem to already have done it based on how many of the cunts I work with. Come over if you're white and have a skill.

Yup. I envy some things America has but I wouldn't ever trade for it. We are without a doubt the best place to live on the planet

>reaching for the beer with a cheeky grin on his face

that's the britain i like to picture in my head

maybe if i would live there for some time spiders would not surprise me, nevermind thanks for answer australian bros, have a nice day

my opinion too. flies are infinitely more annoying than spiders. and i make sure the ones outside my window are doing okay because they can kill flies way better than me

the last thing the USA has going for it that i envy is the 1st amendment and 2nd. shame the 1st is kind of irrelevant now because government might not be able to fuck you over for expressing an opinion, but the rest of society sure does, and will tangle you up with some kind of unrelated legal trouble anyway. Orwell could never have predicted that we would do this shit to ourselves. funny i used to think he was so ahead of things or some shit, now i know he missed the mark by a mile.

and the nanny state

>Australia
>wake up in the lucky country
>beautiful 26 degrees, not a cloud on the sky

>Go out and burn yourself.
As a real white man you wouldn't feel comfortable living under hot Australian weather. Thus every Australian who lives comfortably under those weather conditions is a shit skin.
Also since it's always fucking hot over there. all the girls sweat extremely strongly over there. What kind of feeling is that, smelling a dirty sweaty Australian pussy 24/7?

I bet OP is still a virgin anyway.

Australia is the land and continent of shitskins. Only if you are a poo in loo, nig nog or any other brown/black race then u feel comfortably living in that area of the world.

True white people stay in Europe! So glad my family never left this beautiful and rich continent.

Americans. Canadians and especially smelly fucking Australians are the niggers of Europe! Stay the fuck away and never come back! You are nothing but traitors to your white European roots. Since you were the ones who decided to leave this beautiful land which was made for and by white men ONLY. You however, decided to leave this place and live with shitskins on a unknown continent. I fucking hate everyone of you.

God bless Europe and all my true European brothers who still live here & who will die here!

thirded. fuck flies. its the geckos you want m8. spiders are good for pest control but geckos are the boss of the house. you only need one big female in your house and youll never see anything creep or crawl ever again. you only want spiders if you cant get your hands on some geckos. plus theyre cute as fuck too

White men are a resilient creature. We adapt to our surroundings fast, that's what makes us so great.

>not enjoying a girls body odour

m8 BO is only bad if the person hasnt showered for 3 days. gimme the shaved armpit of a pretty woman and ill put my mouth on that any day of the week. what kind of faggot doesnt enjoy girl-stink

>what is acclimatisation
All that Muslim blood in your veins has made you stupid.

>who will die here

that much is certain. along with your bloodlines as well, unfortunately

Might emigrate there in a few years, you lads seem pretty chilled out

There's so many bongs here. It's still your country at this point and I've got no problems with that.

FULL

its hard to immigrate you to australia as briton?

Pffft. Maybe if you live in the bush, but 110% of ozfags live in cities. In my 50 years as a suburbfag, I have seen exactly ONE snake.

I live in suburban/rural NSW with plenty of bushland around me and see snakes every now and then... they aren't common but they do pop up especially in the winter.

>German
>calling anyone else a traitor to whites

how are your muslims rapefugees going?

England just had their attack of the week so its your turn next

Only thing that will kill you in Australia is ice and feminists.

brits are our bros. our girls like your guys, your girls like our guys, we both enjoy a pint and a pisstake. pom immigration is usually a fair transaction. i like the pom, generally speaking, just not scots or irish as much but theyre still OK too i guess. they just tell faggoty boring stories really loudly and because they cant ever go outside for the rain, their tales are always about toasters and appliances and shit.

Keep lying to yourselvesyou fucking shit skins. Dirty smelling brown fucks.

Pic related is what my province looks like in summer.

Do you see how green it gets? Do you see how fresh and beautiful it looks?

That is because this is were white man are supposed to live! This is where the white roots came from. THIS IS OUR HOMELAND! not some hot fucking desert thousands miles away on another continent. ! Wake up!

>blah blah blah shit bant shit bant bratwurst impotence anger youse cunts are deadset legends and I am jealous as all fuck

Cheers, Hans.

>being this butthurt over literally nothing

wtf ahmed. loosen up a bit m8

>this guy

Been given a passport have we?

>decide to go outside
>put your shoes on
>get bitten by deadly spider that was hiding in your shoe
>die

This guy obviously tried emigrating to Australia but failed since he's a mudslime, so he had to settle on Germany as his new home.

Get a load of him.

yeah but good luck buying a house m8 unless your content with living in shitsville

>coming into a thread just to get triggered and yell at people on the other side of the world all while your country falls apart
what the fuck is wrong with you?

You are so sincerely annoyed lmao.

Another thread smasht, lads. How do we keep getting away with it?

y-yeah you really showed me

>Australia is fucking easymode
>Falls into a river and gets eaten by a massive crocodile

Are you retarded or what, Germany is not even as big as one of our smaller states, NSW for example has more diverse climate regions then Germany and has greenery from sub tropics to alpine regions.

You left out the bit where you suffer a heart attack and die in the evening from muh lifestyle.

>wake up
>still Australian
>mfw

There is no better feeling

and this is OUR homeland. we seized it. we conquered. we prospered. we followed our biological imperative, to CONQUER AND SUBDUE.

Daily reminder that Canadians Americans and most of Western Europe also has that level of comfyness while also not beinh positioned in a globally irellevant part of the world. Not to mention access literally everything of value easier and cheaper due to not being in the middl of fucking nowhere. But at last muh sunshine and beaches and bro culture am I right my dudes? (We have all that to, it's shit)

>living anywhere near crocodiles
leave it to a leaf to fuck up this badly

nice slide thread m8

>globally irellevant part of the world
Proximity and time zone means Asia loves us and wants to dump money in our economy. Meanwhile Europe gets Africa and you get South America.

Kewl dood

>Sz3IfD
Why is it always the Germans

only if you're up in the NT m80
and up there the bigger problem is coons

You do not have our sunshine or beaches you silly bugga. Plus you're near America, you'll suffer along with them when it finally happens.

OP is a giant spider with a PC

>globally irrelevant
that is the biggest blessing a country can be bestowed with you fool. yeah, i see your point though, being a transitway and dumping ground for shitskins is definitely worth the iphones and yeezys that we somehow dont seem to lack either

They'll keep our blonde women as sex slaves for high ranking party officials no doubt :(

>literally have to be afraid to visit some parts of your country
Really makes me think.

Wtf i love aussies now

No, really I do.

If it werent for deadly animals Id gladly live there lmao

They're mostly out bush or in the water. You'll be fine.

Soooo, you are alcoholic
Are you a partial abo or full blood?

you call THAT green?

>Your turn next
We nearly had ours as a giant metal festival had been evacuated two days beforehand. 3 Muslim extremists were said to have sneaked into the festival to do a bombing or so. We just had luck this time.

>new zealand women

Honestly I've noticed some decent banter from the Krauts lately. More witty than funny, but that is more in keeping with your style I guess.

But this guy is definitely boring as fuck. You can tell.

>purposely misunderstanding the point

Looks like there's fuck all to do in barren green fields you got over there. Also
>the German insults other countries women.

>german humour.

I said decent, not great.

its a meme user. just dont go into the bush with no shoes on. also when youre sitting on any kind of chair thats been outdoors for 24 hours dont reach underneath it with your bare hands. also make sure you hold your boots upside down before you put them on. and dont turn over any logs or pieces of wood in your backyard without expecting something to be under it. but mainly its a meme to us because these are all things we're taught from birth if you live up in the north. sort of like "dont touch a hotplate" for other people. if youre scared, just move down to the southern part (whites only) where its colder, creepy crawlies dont like the cold.

>26 degrees
>beautiful

I'm fucking dying at 24 here with the humidity, in a few weeks it's going to be 28-30 and it's going to be shit

(ewe)

>being proud of Australia

The WHITE BRITS discovered and conquered Australia. They inspected that continent and had no clue what to do with that land. Since it had absolutely nothing to offer. They knew, a true white man could never live happily and comfortably on that continent. So, they decided to ship all their prisoners/criminals (which theoratically were white NIGGERS) over there.

Many years later we have Australia. Though at the end of the day I know for a fact that my ancestors were honest WHITE people and not some DIRTY FUCKING SUBHUMAN CRIMINAL WHITE NIGGERS WHO WERE LITERALLY DEPORTED TO A SHIT SKIN CONTINENT!!

The Brits were smart; they simply said "hey lads, let us deport all the subhuman criminal scum who lives and causes trouble in our country to a place far away. A place which suits those people better. A place which was destined to home NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS since all these criminals are one of the same breed as SHITSKINS.

krauts have stepped up their game recently.

Autism King back at it with a hot new sampling.

>All those weak ass fucks wanting to run away from their country
>Not staying in your county and help the fight to better her.
You are all fucking disgrace and literally same scum as migrating sand-niggers. Someone should slap your stupid traitorous face. Keep to your own, fix it, fight for it. Don't you fucking run away.

No joke, ever since I was a kid I wanted to live in Australia. Growing up in ridiculously unsafe Venezuela made me want to gtfo to a place with equally comfy weather that was safe and filled with sick cunts. I still want to move there some day.

Also, I swear I'm white, cunts.

i just asking how looks process immigrate if you are briton, i think its easier than in other nations besides of new zealand

>Be German
>start two world wars
>lose two world wars

It's currently an icy cold 14 degrees at 7pm in winter

I can feel you. Thing with Australia is that even though it gets hot, it's usually a dry heat unless you live up in the tropical areas.

Southern European countries can reach like 40 degrees you dumb shit

inb4 not white blah blah blah you know that stopped being funny the 7494838375242nd time it was said