When will Europe wake up?

> When will Europe wake up?
Well, if Israel's experience is any indication, when it reaches the level of daily terror attacks in every country for about 6 months straight.
By then, everyone will know someone who's been affected, and attitudes will change pretty quickly.
Israel used to be more tolerant and lenient during the 2000s, and it got us bus bombs and kids being blown up on holidays.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
archive.is/vwC8j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the countryside will be affected.
No one cares about the large cities, they've been infected for decades.

Maybe the dynamics in Europe are different but in Israel, terrorist large attacks usually happened in cities, and it was enough to shift people hard to the right.

yeah i hear about all the isis attacks in israel, it must be really bad, i bet you hardly have time to rape and eat children these days

I visited Israel and some of Europe a few months ago.

I was telling everyone that Israel now is how I figure Europe will have to look in the next few years.

Impressive country, people don't fuck around with security there. Surprised to hear you guys were lenient once upon a time.

They could have listened.

You were hard in the right since ever, don't you

I'm talking about 25-15 years ago you muppet
Hamas, Fatah, Ashaf, Hizballah.
I don't know if these names ring any bells for you, but they do for plenty of people here.
Try reading about the history of terror attacks in Israel and what we eventually did about it.
I hope you'll emulate the good bits

The difference is that Jews have always had strong tribalistic inclinations whereas whites have been programmed to hate themselves (thanks, greatest ally) and embrace nonwhites to the point of suicide. Shit won't change until the boomers finally die off, and even then maybe not

So daily? Hmmm, I honestly doubt it'll ever get like that really. Maybe I'll just stay in this awful in between area.

I still remember the time when we didn't have security guards at the entrance to almost every public building.
At its worst people stopped riding busses or going to malls in fear of what might happen.

In terms of security and military, yes, but people are starting to forget because they have it too good. The demented left is rearing its head here as well.

>By then, everyone will know someone who's been affected, and attitudes will change pretty quickly

Literally this.

What will wake people up is realising everyone knows someone who died in a terrorist attack,.

Then people will realise it could happen to anyone at any time. I mean FFS they were evacuation whole blocks of houses because they thought their might have been a bomb.

When peoples kids are terrified of the "brown men with beards" then the anger will rise.

Hope not

Most schools had memorial walls, plaques or corners for students who died in an attack

How fucked is your left in parliament? Because from what I hear they pretty much do not exist as an entity of any consequences. It's right and far right, little center and no left.

Actually good post leaf, I didn't think about how the Israeli model of security is pretty much the guarantee for us. Walls and defensive concrete shit everywhere, armed guards out the wazoo. Basically had to do hard level segregation to keep the random knife attacks from going on.

Let's draw a distinction between internationalist Jews and Israelis.
While Israelis might be geopolitically cynical, I think most of them would suggest you come down hard on terrorists.
Internationalists would suggest tolerance and open borders.

It's not the parliament (although their influence in it is growing). They still control the education system and media

>we need to be tolerant, that's how we will beat them

Pure insanity. Does the left believe ISIS will eventually give up in trying to divide Islam and the West? It seems if you live in a large western city, you are expendable and less important than forced tolerance, as far as the leftists are concerned.

You fucking created it.
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

Funny to see stupid Israelis who say that Israel "know how to deal with terrorists"
NO. Israel is incompetent and has the highest rate of terrorism in the world.
DO NOT LEARN FROM ISRAEL

When you are surrounded by shitskins and they directly preach your destruction, the rate of which successful attacks happen is quite astonishing.
Israeli intelligence even found some Kosovar jihadis trying to blow up your football team, and they were IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS. Not even goats go there mate, and the general sentiment besides super animosity towards the jihadis was awe at how they were able to track those fucks down. Your intelligence agencies are more than fantastic

I almost don't want people's opinions to change then. Disgusting that they would be belligerent, happy for thousands to be slaughtered and make themselves feel good by attacking the easy targets trying to do something about it, until they are personally affected.

Id rather have a database of all those defending islam and they go too when the time comes, regardless of what they protest.

A. I'm not talking about the IS
B. You would have had muslim terrorism without IS anyway
C. I'll look into it, but I won't deny the possibility of Israeli involvement. Like I said in another comment, it's rather cynical.
However, I don't think the plan was to turn them on Europe, but to destabilize the ME

Hey Schlomos, I'm willing to offtop a little. I heading to Tel Aviv in couple a weeks, any advice where I should go/ not should go, or any general info?
Also, maybe u know some of a good mental clincs, like Dr.House tier good clincs, that will be great, can't get shit in in google...

Probably if got out of control, I can't really blame israel for wanting to distablelize the region

Interesting. I don't know anything about Israel's involvement during the Balkan conflict. Got any material to recommend?

Your point about success rates is important. We don't have major terrorist attacks anymore. Mostly guys working alone, stabbing people, cara of peace, starting fires, things like that.

Was there ever a movement to remove all muslims from your country, even those with no links to terror?

Seems like the only way really.

There were talks about it but no one even had the balls to bring forward a plan

Well, you probably know what it's like

It wasn't during the Balkan conflict, it was recently I think this year during the Albania-Israel world cup qualifier match which ended 0-3 for Israel. I was in the stadium and the security measures were staggering, most fans felt offended at the idea that Albanians would do harm to Israel so they even boycotted subsequent matches, even after the report that jihadis were arrested in the northern mountains with intelligence provided by Mossad.
I have been to Isreal before and have talked to ex Shin Bet guys, telling me the hard work required to catch or kill suspected terrorist, truly spectacular executions

I have been in Israel a couple of times, and the surrounding states. The hate is real on both sides, but the thing is in your case, your hate is reactionary. You hate them because they hate you. They hate you cause Allah said so

Is there some news article about it?
I get why people felt offended. It is a very crass measure, but necessary sometimes.

They hated us since before israel existed. They had their own version of pogroms called farhood. All during the days jews lived in muslims occupied states.
Later during the british mandate there were several chimp-outs meant to hurt and kill as many jewish settlers as possible, especially at 29 and 39.
I think they were called the arab rebellions

Fuck, if you guys wouldn't do it I can't see any EU country doing it.

The difference is that you have a horde of fecund Haredim and Mizrahim to fight the demographic battle against Islam. Europe doesn't.

Israel and the Jews in general are fucking based. A lot of lib-tards here are always on about how Israel is so evil and such and the apartheid but I cant remember the last time a Jew drove a truck into 89 people in Nice or anything tbqh. You're like the Serbs, people think you're evil but they dont see the bigger picture. They think they're doing good supporting a homophobic and mysoginistic peoples and their ways.

Hezbollah is based tho
I hope more Israeli pre schools get hit with rockets
Yeah but your paramilitaries went into town and massacred people
You deserved everything

This.

The anti Isreali stormfags and other racists need to Fuck off.

Kek this. If I visit for work I am literally banned from all non-company organised transport, even cabs.

The haredim are parasites, but the mizrahim (aka sephardim) have hope

When the jews who opened our borders, promoted degeneracy, feminism and racemixing are kicked out and forced to Swim to Israel like rats

Funnily enough it is probably 20 years of mass surveillance that has made Israel like #1 in the world for cyber security software sheeeeit

What paramilitaries? When?
You seem a bit confused sir

What about ashkenazim?
Most Argentine Jews are ashkenazim.

I watched Shmuel Bar give a talk and he basically said when he visits the pentagon or state department and when he visits Europe, they are all still in denial its ideology causing it.

The only hope is the people pressuring the delusional elite.

You'd think somewhere where free speech thrives like pol would have woken people up by now. But lots of people on here think about jews the same way niggers think about whites. Easy target to blame and bitch about.

Irgun

archive.is/vwC8j

This.

dancing Israelis on 9/11
mossad

What exactly did Israel do that stopped the daily terrorist attacks?

Okay, can you say which incident you're talking about so I can google it?

I think they tend more towards the left.
Honestly, the Russian immigration after the fall of the USSR saved this country politically

Nice digits
Terrible flag

Look, it's not that all jews are working against the west, but you can't deny the high rates of jews being involved in anti western activities

The difference is the israelis deserve it but innocent white people don't.

Terrible digits
Terrible flag

>Terrible digits
>Terrible flag
says the german

Built insane security walls, constant patrols, sent undercover intelligence agents, conducted daily raids.
Every day we would hear in the news
> 3 persons of interest were caught during a raid in McGoatFuckTown

> you deserve it because I find what you do distasteful
Explain to me how you're different from the lefties saying the west deserves it for what it does to the "poor darkies"

Germany exists to ensure the existence of Israel

We are with you, Shlomos!

Nah man, there's a limit to how much you can blame others.
In the end, YOU did this, you had agency, don't blame others for YOUR mistakes.
Even IF the jews promoted all of it, you were the the idiots who said YES. The merchant sells? Who's buying?

Please get rid of Merkel
And execute all the commie remnants

>Don't see the bigger picture

Everything that happens right now is because of the fucking kikes!!

Why has it to be always a fucking leaf?

Deir yassin massacre - kikes go into village and murder women and children
Haifa oil refinery massacre - Jews threw grenades into crowd. Crowd retaliates right after. More Jews died here but they started it
Balad Al shaykh massacre- kike paramilitaries attack town while residents sleep
There are probably more but these are the ones that came up first when I googled it
You have an irgun museum too, I hope that gets bombed as well

>steal someone elses land
>native population is constantly herded into smaller and smaller areas
>native civilians start to attack the invaders due to desperation

>be european
>save "refugees"
>give them a better life than they'd ever be able to dream about
>they thank us with terrorist attacks

Pretty big difference if you ask me

My opinion on this is pretty simple. Jews have higher IQ than whites on average, jews will occupy positions of power often as a result. It's not "the jews", it's that these people just happen to be jews. I think the real problem is that marxism is still somehow glorified and painted as some kind of altruistic virtue. Politicians and ceo's etc just happen to fall for it.

This desu

lol says the country that banned the minerat. Literally bans islam and says the problem is the jews.

I'm not surprised they're in positions of power but the fact that they are involved in globalist activities can make make it look really bad for someone looking from the side, and I can't blame them for coming to a wrong conclusion on it.

They're literally bombing children and people aren't rioting in the streets, Europe isn't sleeping it's in a deep irreversible coma.

Shit I knew it was a bait! I should never have replied
Can't you fucking leaf trolls stop shitposting?

Well, about deir yassin I know and I can say it was a mistake and shouldn't have happened, will need to read about the others.
Do you know why the Irgun, Hagana, and Shomer were formed to begin with?

YOU MAKE WAKE UP AND REALIZE ITS YOU FILTHY KIKES IMPORTING ALL THESE REFUGEES INTO EUROPE THROUGH NGO'S AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS LIKE ISRAAID. YEA I HEAR YA KIKE.

Well there are but they are in albanian thought

In some ways we're still way too tolerant and lenient - instead of being behind bars, our tax shekels pay for people like Haneen Zoabi's salary, and for terrorists' college degrees.

Marching into a town and shooting women and children isn't just a mistake
And who cares why they were formed, a lot of awful groups were formed for Noble reasons

The problem wasn't that people were offended, they just couldn't comprehend that they are seen as islamists in the eyes of the world, since most of our population is atheist. This triggers a lot of albanians, even Islamists which belong to the bektashi sect

You act like women and children were innocent but they hate as much as the men do.

Deir Yassin is taught in schools as an atrocity we committed. We don't praise the people who did it.
But saying it was a manifestation of policy is a stretch

>this fucking albanian mentallity

Kys

Funny enough albanians don't have this mentality, and look at where they are now.

Israel is

>a nationalist ethnostate
>hated by muslims
>right wing
>at least pretends to love the US

why do we hate them again?

ITS YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE PULLING THE BOATS OFF THE COAST OF ITALY TO LET THE REFUGEES INTO EUROPE, WHICH MEANS ITS ALSO YOUR PEOPLE PACKING THE BOATS. FUCK YOU KIKE. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE A PLAGUE TO THIS EARTH.

Now that I'm rereading about I see that a third of the warriors sent to occupy the village were from Lehi.
These guys were certifiably insane. Messianic remove kebab + deus vult in the jewish version. No surprise it ended up as a disaster. And the taqiah is having a field day with that one

In Israel?? how can cabs ban you?

That's right, they are worse! And that's why you live in the shithole you deserve

I hate those hypocrites that denounce such acts but do the same on the regular basis. Islamists must be eradicated

Why aren't they shot?
I mean all of them, the migrants and the people helping them.
I have nothing to do with them and killing them would do the world a favor

I Agree, Wish jews never existed. all this and that for what for money, some shit prophecy or a larger land. fuck jewish race

Funny that the Lehi were the epitome of what some polacks want to be, yet are a justifiable reason for arabs to hate israel

dir yassin never happened
ask milstein

In about 50 years when muslims exile you all from your land we'll have that conversation again

arabs have killed much more civilians than we did in 48.. thousands vs dozens

Not worse, not at all. Albanians always had their women and children brutally murdered both in greece and Kosovo.
My mom is a doctor and she said she saw the bones of the ankles of an old woman showing by her walking 500 miles while her nephew, her daughter dead after the serbs ripped her newborn with a bayonet. Hey it wasn't humane but I never saw them owning that land there. Being nice in this world is a straight way to the grave my friend

Sauce?

Hadasa hospital is in crisis and about to get shut down only because of its 70% Palestinian athority&Gaza patience influx.. the Israeli media lies about the reason that Doctors are running away from there..