Is Varg pussy-whipped/a cuck? Everything he says and does is just his wife's words/ideas...

Is Varg pussy-whipped/a cuck? Everything he says and does is just his wife's words/ideas, and he does it because she can't speak English, or so he claims. Why should I take him seriously?

Varg is just a meme. His life is how I imagine a rural black lives

Varg is an already dude, but he's not a prophet.

Don't take everything he says too seriously.

What do you base this on?

his literal words

he sais it was him who came up with the pagan stuff but his wife who wrote a book secret of the she bear and who remembers her past lives

he believes whites are neanderthals who can reincarnate thanks to bears and caves because his wife said so

etc.

says it was not him*

This guy is a meme
Stop making retarded people popular

What is the down side of moving to Sweden (speak English). If Varg can murder and still own an AK--74 it must be the promised land! Desu Valt

vargie #1
also >taking varg seriously

>takes welfare
>doesn't speak language of country he resides in
>shits out a dozen special needs children
>killed a guy
>burns down 1000 year old church
yeah but fuck those refugees though

Varg converted to Jihadism in prison. He is currently engaged in turning Europeans away from God as his Koran tells him they will be easier to conquer then. Varg has burned down churches before and he will do it again, this time in the name of Jihad. That's all you need to know about Varg.

Low energy emo faggot who counter-signals the alt-right because he craves attention

Sauce on welfare? I see it claimed all the time but I'm starting to think it's just arsepained christcucks

t. mixed mongrel amerisharts
>identifying as alt-right
lmao

Someone post that varg children text bubble pic pls

He made a vid called about welfare encouraging people to have kids and claim it

why shitpost and counter-signal one of the only movements in america that want to fix its problems

you know it won't be long until europe, your country included, is as mongrelized as ours is, right?

we get it, you're a kike or some type of shitskin - just fuck off already.

Women are sacred.

Sounds like a muslim.

"Varg inspired us to find our real White roots! Join us and become truly White! Who needs Jesus?"

"Varg is right fucking semite gods need to go even though Odin literally drank dead people's semen making him a semen demon by definition he was truly White not like Jesus.."

"n-nigger foot!! 1,900 years of Church history doesn't matter anymore!"

Varg is a super cuck jew slave who pushes marxism by attacking the Church. He is a fake white.

He murdered someone in cold blood. How is he not a degenerate nigger again?

Excellent meme! If OC I give utmost respect.

Pagans are good at double think.

Not OC found it on here earlier.

They guy that posted that comment doesn't look white in the slightest