Defend Islam thread

I'm an exmuslim that fucking can't stand islam but just for fun I like to experiment and see by using facts only can you defend Islam as the religion of peace like the (((media))) always claims

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/you-dont-need-to-look-much-further-than-the-quran-for-proof-that-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion-a6847031.html
independent
archive.is/LBa2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

Islam wipes out shitskins that try to infiltrate white societies

They're doing a pretty fucking bad job of it.

NOT

Islam requires any woman accusing a man of rape to have 5 male witnesses that can back her up. If she cannot provide this, she is considered a liar and receives 100 lashes.
This is funny as fuck.

-Islam destroys class divisions. Everyone is just Alla'h's slave so no communists vs capitalist bullshit in an Islamic world
-Islam prevented feudalism from building up in their empires because the "Land is the possession of God" so no one could inherit feuds but just hold em as temporary possession
-Islam kills degenerates

Ok..I tried really hard but I can't find anything else kek

>a man can officially divorce his wife by saying "I divorce you" three times
This is funnier desu. Reminds me of Beetlejuice.

You don't need to look much further than the Quran for proof that Islam is a peaceful religion

>To be frank, God does give conditional permission for Muslims to wage war; however there are strict guidelines for this which jihadists do not adhere to.

independent.co.uk/voices/you-dont-need-to-look-much-further-than-the-quran-for-proof-that-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion-a6847031.html

Kek

Archive

>independent co uk/voices/you-dont-need-to-look-much-further-than-the-quran-for-proof-that-islam-is-a-peaceful-religion-a6847031.html
archive.is/LBa2h

You're like a bot mate. Do you even sleep?

It's the only religion that actually enforces standards and rejects degeneracy outright. Christianity rolled over like an obedient dog at the first sign of trouble.

If neocons, Zionist Jews and homosexuals shit their pants over Islam there must be something good about it.

Oh that will really show them! Take that Islam!

Like all religions, they were made for the times and culture they were in. The middle east has always been an extremely tribal place. And as you can see in rwanda tribal conflicts can be utterly devestating.

So much like the old testament bible it is full of harsh justice and rules. This is because harsh justice was the best way to stop tribal conflicts, by letting the individuals involved feel the vengeance they thought they deserved, instead of taking it out on an entire village.

Thus the ultimate goal of islam is peace, collectively if not individually.

Hello, Achmed

>I'm an exmuslim
Whatcha doing, pastor?

>Thus the ultimate goal of islam is peace
Nice mental gymanstics. What about jihad?

FUCKING KEK

it also destroys societal advancement.

>all muslims except 1 (one) suicide bombs
>"Not all muslims"

>Islam prevented feudalism from building up in their empires because the "Land is the possession of God" so no one could inherit feuds but just hold em as temporary possession
>Islamic countries are so prosperous
Another perfect example of communism working as intended

Hello, Actually I'm a white atheist racist and anti-Semite.

Nice meme sadiq
Fuck off from UK

maybe one century ago, they need a religious reform or stand up against everybody else, kill all infidels remember.

I heard somewhere that the ultimate goal of Islam is to convert everybody and make the entire world Muslim. This would have the effect of eliminating Judaism which is the most evil force on the planet. Therefore if you are anti-Islam you're pro-Jewish new world order.

why are you so butthurt, the thread asked me to play devils advocate so i did.

Islam is what Christianity should be like, but Christians have been come lazy and complacent like the church of Laodicea.

>then fuck religion, keep your crazy to yourself

Religion provides meaning, it may be wrong, but to the interpreter it is correct because they choose it to be. Even without religion, people will seek to find meaning. You could go as far and say that religion is the perpetual search for the meaning of life. For those who do not care about meaning, life is literally meaningless. Therefore, what does it matter if London Bridge is attacked, it is nothing more than a complex series of signals.

>shills are so out of ideas as to how to defend islam they're resorting to this

And you shouldnt. There is absolutely nothing salvageable in PISSlam.
And even if it was true, i would prefer to rot in oblivion side by side with Lucifer than live in heaven full of mudslimes.

>Thus the ultimate goal of islam is peace, collectively if not individually.

Peace my ass...Shiitte and Sunni will kill each other till the end of time it's self

>Christianity rolled over like an obedient dog at the first sign of trouble.

What a crock of shit ...its called REFORM!